PDA

View Full Version : if you cood

lori m crawford
05-14-2011, 11:03 PM
if you cood git out of the colset an be you out in the world what wood you do first as you not a make over or oney thing jus you how wood you fell to go out as you i thank it wood be greeat i have ben out dressed an it was but not for a long time i think it is or more fun if you got some one to do it with that way you dont fell a lone by your self for walks at night or tay at home i thank that is we dont have the thing to to it an hide it so what most women or girls dont wear or know they things we like to wear this day an age not back in the 50-60 or 70-80 so i fell like if they dont wont to wear that why cant we if we wont they wear are things why cant we wear thers

Frédérique
05-15-2011, 05:02 PM
if we wont they wear are things why cant we wear thers

I have been out of the closet, dressed, out in the world, but I prefer to go it alone. It’s funny, but when I’m dressed I feel complete – I’m at a loss to explain the strange sensation. It WOULD be fun to go out with someone, both of us all dressed up, but I wonder how I’d feel in the moment. Would I forget how I’m dressed, where I am, and who I’m with? Keep in mind that I relate things to my current surroundings, which may not be the best place to be out and about, dressed as one would like to be – call it female intuition, or male apprehension. It’s good to be in a “zone” of self-entertainment and pleasure, a bubble of sorts, just to one side of reality. Being dressed makes even ordinary circumstances extraordinary – I know that…

As for dressing in clothes from another time period, I admit I do this, but I’m only being thrifty – being “out of fashion” provides fodder for the places I shop, and I have some lovely items that most women wouldn’t be caught dead wearing! We are free to draw upon all decades, or times, or styles, getting in touch with clothes that may have originally sparked our interest in crossdressing. Wearing our favorite outmoded outfits, we would surely stand out when we get the courage to go out, but, behind closed doors, ANYTHING goes…
:battingeyelashes:

Vickie_CDTV
05-15-2011, 05:17 PM
Would I wear 1950s style clothes etc. out in public if I could and not have to worry about passing and being hassled? Oh, absolutely, in a heartbeat! I see myself as a "traditional" woman, so it would only be natural for me.

Suzette Muguet de Mai
05-15-2011, 07:26 PM
If I got out of the closet and was much more confident I would:
Buy a light summer dress that has a beautiful hem that sweeps side to side in line with my stride;
Get my hair styled;
Buy a beautiful big brimmed hat;
Very stylish sunnies;
Get a brazillian and tan;
Get out one of my gorgeous pair of high heels;
And go for a walk along the river, stop at a coffee shop have a gorgeous time in the sun and feel as if I am floating on air. Sigh Oh yes and throw away that closet for good.