PDA

View Full Version : Very Frusterated New Member

sweetvici
08-26-2004, 08:06 AM
Hello Me Again, Vici, I Know some of the members that have been around awhile are getting tired of some of us "Newby's" and our silly little post's clogging up this thread but I suggested a picture contest a few days ago and was really thinking it would go over big and be alot of fun. I was hoping to start it soon. So far as I can tell very few seem interested, And I'd like to try one more time to see who all would be interested, And on what terms. Just let me know if I'm getting on your nerves, Girls, by replying to my silly little post with a yes or a no, And a suggestion or two, If yes. I am very new and I know it's been awhile for some of you, But the idea of being able to express myself and "strut my stuff"( Even if it is "just" in a crossdressers forum ) Is huge to me and I'm sure some other members too. I will try to be less annoying in the future, With experience comes wisdom, Right??? Thanks again Vici

Rachel Elizabeth
08-26-2004, 08:18 AM
I, too, am a newbie.

Hang in there, girl. We women are supposed to be patient and some of us don't really have pictures because they can be "compromising." As soon as I get one, I will post it.

Perhaps it ought to the most gorgeous legs contest?

Hugs

Amelie
08-26-2004, 09:19 AM
No, Vici your not getting on anyones nerves, and your posts are not silly, well maybe a little bit, but it doesn't mean it's a bad post. There are a lot of girls here who do not have a picture up, and don't want there pictures up, It is a delicate matter(Crossdressing) to them. For me, the thread sounded like a competition, even if it was just for fun, someone will win and someone will lose, emotions of some of the girls here are fragile, and a competition even for fun could be upseting if they lose. Just like your upset no one seems to want to participate in your thread. I've been here about a month, you will find some threads the girls answer and some they don't, I don't know why, just is. If your thread is not a hit, so what, Try another thread, till someone likes it. There is a thread somewhere in these forums, where pictures are posted, maybe the girls pictures are already there. I don't know what to say except don't worry to much about it.

Love Amelie

sweetvici
08-26-2004, 09:20 AM
QUOTE=Rachel ElizabethI, too, am a newbie.
Hang in there, girl. We women are supposed to be patient and some of us don't really have pictures because they can be "compromising." As soon as I get one, I will post it.
Perhaps it ought to the most gorgeous legs contest?
Hugs/QUOTE

sweetvici
08-26-2004, 08:18 PM
:) Thanks to all for your responces! I know I'm starting to sound like a spoiled little bratty girl who is starved for attention and maybe I am!!! Is that so bad??? Anyway I thought I'd reply to your replies; First if all if you want to show off your sexy legs girl go for it!!! Show off anything you can get away with showing off!! That is if you are brave enough :D L.O.L!!!! Secondly (Amilie) you always have such insightful things to say I read your responce earlier today and agree with what you are saying, I guess I tend to get a little over zelous(sp?) at times, But I may have a solution to the "being judged" issue you brought up, Lets just make it a show, A place to show off what we percieve to be our "Artistic talents" and go into it with an open mind hoping for some very constructive critisism's from the members who veiw it, I for one have learned a @!*# of alot of VERY valuable information from posting the few pictures I've posted and I'd like to be critqued on my progress. As far as being sensitve goes I believe we are all going to continue to "follow our destiny" and grow no matter what, I mean, I have been ashamed of "My kink" every since my Momma put that "Costume" on me, And I realised I loved it!! And only in the last few weeks have I learned to accept that I need to do what makes me happy, And this site has been ABSOLUTELY critical in my devolopment!!! For those of you who worry someone might recognise you, Ask yourself why that someone is on this site and looking!! So again I'm going to pose the questions... When?? Are there anymore suggestions??, Posters?? And lastly (Is that a word? L.O.L!!) If we do this the person submiting their pictures could state thier reasons for posting and ask for the specific thing (From the veiwing audience) that they wanted to know about thier submissions, Ie; "What do you think of my nails?? Or "Hot or Not"....Etc. It could be up to the brave souls "Exposing"(L.O.L!!) themselves to outline the comments they are specifically looking for. That's it for now, But please keep the comments flowing, I LOVE this site!!! Be checking ( ALOT!! ) to see when we can get this under way, Oh and if anyone knows EXACTLY where the Picture post forum on this site is let me know, But I really would prefer to "Do it" here, B :) ecause you all are so kind and generous(sp?) with your knowledge!! Thanks again Vici

prisscilla
08-27-2004, 07:55 AM
on a lighter note
I agree with alot of the above
but lets FACE it
some of us are going to look just terrible with all that facial hair !!!!*YIKES *
BEARDS MOUSTACHES ETC.
hey just kidding LOL!

signed

prissy with a smile
and sometimes a little stubble!

Cutie
08-27-2004, 08:34 AM
I have loads of pics on this site if you want to look and pics and compare yourself...... Some cross dresser's like to show off ( like me lol ) other's don't.

Luv Cutiexxxxxxxx

sweetvici
08-27-2004, 10:39 AM
Cutie...
I know you love showing off girl-you going to partisipate in the show?? If so,when&where?

sweetvici
08-27-2004, 08:03 PM
Cutie...
I know you love showing off girl-you going to partisipate in the show?? If so,when&where?
I'll try ANYTHING twice or not at all!!!!