PDA

View Full Version : My fiancee and my beginings

stephanieg
05-15-2011, 04:23 PM
I am very lucky to have my fiancee Kerry in my life,she is the first one to be 100% supportive of my crossdressing.My ex girlfriends never liked my crossdressing.My fiancee and I understand each other.I met Kerry at a support group 4 years ago and we got to know each other as friends.We understand each other for a reason,She understands 100% that I love getting in touch with my female side.My fiancee is a post op male to female ts and I love her with all of my heart.Told me of her story struggling always wanting to be a girl since she was 6 years old.I am the first one not to reject her and knows I still love her.I did tell her how I started crossdressing and knows it.It all started with my Aunt Bobbi when I was 10 years old,she had a couple bags of girl's clothing out.I was intersted what was inside and she saw this.I pull out a yellow dress out,go in the bathroom trying it on.My Aunt Bobbi giggled when I came out wearing and said I had a girly side of me.My father comes back to pick me up and saw this.I thought my father was going to get mad,he did not and saw I had a feminine side.I did go back in the bathroom and took the dress off putting back on my boy clothes back on.When my father and I got home,we had a talk which he understood and I said that I had feelings that I have a female side.My father said that he still loves me and we hugged.My Aunt Bobbi did take me shopping for girl's clothing and had a ball.My father says this is one great gift I have in my life.The next is when my fiancee Kerry and I get married and is glad I never rejected her.I was raised not to judge anyone.

sissystephanie
05-15-2011, 09:27 PM
Stephanie, you have a great story!! I certainly hope that you and Kerry have a very happy life together!!

I did have a very happy married life for almost 50 years before cancer took her! I told her that I was a CD when I proposed to her and she accepted me "as is!" I have never wanted to actually be a woman and she was happy about that!! She actually liked me to dress as Stephanie (sorry, but that is my name also!) and go out with her!! She had the talent to make me very passable!!

The best of luck to both of you!!

stephanieg
05-15-2011, 09:34 PM
My fiancee and I are very lucky to have each other and Kerry's mom is glad I never rejected her too.My father knows what my female side loves,shoes and has seen my shoe collection.