PDA

View Full Version : BEING TAKEN OUT! [part 1]

urban gypsy
10-01-2005, 11:58 AM
Hi All
Have just spent the last 2 hours feeling nervous and scared about what my wife sprung on me.
2 hours ago she informed me that she had booked a table for a meal and then thought it would be nice to go for a drink afterwards, so far you can probably see nothing wrong in this, but she then informed me that she would like me to go en femme as Joanna.
Now although I have been shopping and out walking the dog as Joanna the nearest I have been to going out socializing as joanna was the time I went to the rocky horror picture show.
Now this seems to be down to our close friends that had the problem in a previous thread that I told you all about and the wife is trying to come to terms with that and think this might help to see how comfortable we are with it. Her partner and I went shopping earlier with the wives to buy suitable outfits.
And he is also dressing en femme.
The wives tonight are going on ahead and we are to meet up later at the restaurant.
I just hope this all works out.
I'll let you know later. Wish Sonia And Me Luck.

Wendy me
10-01-2005, 12:05 PM
wow sounds real intresting , and like it could be fun...please do let us know how it wprks out....and good luck ...just one more thingy .....pics....???????

Donna
10-01-2005, 12:16 PM
LUCKY GIRL!

Donna