PDA

View Full Version : Karma or what ?

StephanieDragg
05-16-2011, 12:33 PM
What are the odds of a crossdresser finding another crossdressers purge? So I am taking out the trash from the business where I work and a bag was tossed in there by someone who must of purged all of all her things, bras panties, hosiery etc, I was thinking how sad she would be when her desire arose and she missed her silky things.....then I saw a beautiful pair of black patent pumps just my size which confirmed my thoughts as to who tossed them as they were size 11's. I scooped up those shoes and put them in my car, in about 20 minutes the trash guys came and emptied the dumpster. So thank-you honey, I'll get some use out of the beautiful shoes, but I feel bad about you feeling the need to throw away all of your pretty things:hugs:

satin n lace
05-16-2011, 12:52 PM
One persons lost is anothers persons gain. I'v done that in the past and regreated it about a week or two later.I even throwe it away and a day or two later i ran down to get it before they came to pick it up.

BillieJoEllen
05-16-2011, 12:52 PM
Hmmmm.... When I had to leave for the service I took my entire collection out into the country and hid it very carefully behind some rocks and trees. I didn't think anyone would ever find it because it was so well hidden. When I came home on leave eight months later I went looking for it. It was gone! I couldn't believe it. I was very saddened by that because I had so many neat things. I hope whoever came upon it got some benefit from it.

Loni
05-16-2011, 12:57 PM
not sure if purges or not, but in my travels (out of the way, along the side of the streets-highways-etc, in creeks, etc) i can say most of what clothing i have found/seen has been womens things. very little mens.

eluuzion
05-16-2011, 11:40 PM
hiya SD,

Not intending to be a Bobbie-Buzzkill here, but you never know when something like that in a dumpster could be evidence in a crime scene someplace. It is often a place where such things end up.

Looking at the optimistic side...maybe it was only one of many bags from a purging CD...and she is just home packing up more bags to toss in tomorrow!:heehee:

Earth, what a planet, eh? :)

:love: