PDA

View Full Version : Question about me dressing

Office Stacy
05-16-2011, 01:02 PM
I haven't dressed in along time or even put on a pair nylons or heels in two months. Felt good that i wasn't dressing and it didn't cross my mind. But yesterday and today I need my high heel, nylon and office outfit fix so bad. I feel like a junking but my drug is high heels, nylons and office clothes. It is so much a turn on. I don't wish to be a woman and i don't like guys. Do you have feels like this?

Barbra P
05-16-2011, 01:19 PM
Most cross-dressers are not gay, not that is anything wrong with being gay, but the fact that you don’t like guys, and I’m assuming you me in a sexual way, is not at all surprising. The fact that you have a tremendous urge to dress is not surprising either. Cross-dressing is still not considered mainstream comportment and going out in public can have some pretty dire consequences, so why would anybody be a cross-dresser if there were a choice?

I went a number of years without dressing, but the urge finally just got to strong to ignore or suppress any more. I really do think I feel like an entirely different person when I’m Barbra, I tend to be more at ease, softer, more feminine if you will. The feeling lasts for a few days and I know I am more forgiving with the Grandkids. Normally I’m the disciplinarian with the kids and I suspect they don’t like me all that much, but for a few days after I dress I’m much more easy going and they seek me out.

You’re not alone in your feelings, put on your hose, high heels, and the rest of your outfit and enjoy the feelings that go with it.

suchacutie
Stacy, you should feel right at home here. Many of us are only interested in women, many of us like our bi-gendered natures, and all of us have a sense of style that is unique. Your feminine self is something that only you can define.

tina

Shelly Preston
Stacy you just have to enjoy the dressing up

No one says you have to want to be a woman

Liking or not liking guys has nothing to do with it

Office Stacy
05-16-2011, 02:05 PM
I agree with everybody but I dress to fill a sexually desire. I have never been the type of person that does one night stands with woman. I respect woman too much to do that. For me to dress and fully fill my nylon, high heel and office desire is easier then founding a woman that enjoys wear things like that. I feel better and get way more out of seeing woman in outfits I like then myself and its guilt free. But don’t get me wrong either. Once I slip on my back seam stockings or pantyhose; the way a pencil skirt feels on my body; stepping into a pair of 4-5in platform or stiletto heels and then go for a walk is a feeling, a turn on, and a rush I enjoy very much.

So I feel like I have two decisions.

Do I do it for self pleaser or did I go out there and find a relationship with a woman that is will to dress up like that for me from time to time?

malisamalisa
05-16-2011, 02:24 PM
If you like dressing up go for what feels right.I personely feel its right for me.So I dont care what others think.I also like to see women dressed the way I dress,but finding one who will is a diffrent story.Do what you do,and feel good about it!

Office Stacy
05-16-2011, 02:39 PM
But the last time i was deep into dressing i closed myself from the world. Where i didn't go hang out with coworker or friends. My live was, go to work, hurry home to dress, wait until it got late to check my PO Box dressed, go back home to self-pleaser, get undressed because i hated myself for dressing and waste my personal time. Repeat the next day.

NicoleScott
05-16-2011, 05:12 PM
Stacy, there's nothing wrong with dressing for pleasure. I do it, and live a pretty normal life otherwise. So try to keep it in balance with other important aspects of your life. I must voice some concern about you finding a woman who will dress up to please you. It's not a bad thing in itself, but as we are sexual creatures we might be placing too much weight on this at the expense of other desirable characteristics.