PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to say

satin n lace
05-16-2011, 05:33 PM
Just wanted to say it is so nice to talk to people about CD that just isnt your SO. I know i could never talk to my friends about it like one friend i have known for 25years he would never understand i know that. My one friend i might be able to but not sure, he is gay. My wife and i have a latex fetish and we told him, he thought that was cool but still i don't know. So it is nice to talk to fellow CDs about this journey in life.

Daphne Renee
05-16-2011, 05:40 PM
Welcome.. Most people are very nice here. Its sort of like one big family. A little dysfunctional maybe but what family isn't. :)
It is difficult to talk to people about it. Unless you find someone who likes the same thing and even then it could be tricky.

Melissa Rose
05-16-2011, 05:50 PM
Welcome. You will find a range of people here, but a lot who are probably similar to you in many ways. It is a great feeling to belong. I would suggest seeking out a cd/tg group in your area even if it is a distance away. Meeting others in person is a whole new level in acceptance and understanding. Depending on your actual location in central California, there may be group fairly close by.