PDA

View Full Version : Why Do You Care or Worry So Much?

SusanQ
05-17-2011, 05:20 AM
I underdress daily with panties or a brief girdle, knee hi nylons or pantyhose. I don't wear a bra. Why do people who dress just that way worry about being discovered? Or care that much that they'd be discovered?

As far as I'm aware, no one actually ever looked at the boxer shorts or socks I was wearing under my clothes when I did not wear the girly stuff. For years I've been using a stall in the mens rooms...and I know of no instance of anyone peeking into it.

I cover the part of my nylons that show with my mens socks...only wear just the nylons around the house. I can't believe that anyone is really staring that closely at my backside to see if there are those dreaded VPLs. If someone notices a line, I'm sure they just figure I'm wearing a type of mens undies that shows lines.

We tend to be far more uptight than we need be. Most people really don't care about that which they can't see.

sometimes_miss
05-17-2011, 08:36 AM
Well, for one thing there's this: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?153120-Hate-Crimes-for-McDonald-s-Muggers
not to mention I don't want people behaving badly to me behind my back because I'm what they consider a pervert. Lots of little things can make our lives more difficult, and I don't need any of that. So I stay in the closet. It's a nice closet, and it has all my favorite things in it.

Sara Jessica
05-17-2011, 08:42 AM
I cover the part of my nylons that show with my mens socks.

If you don't care so much, why are you wearing men's socks to cover your nylons???

Gillian Gigs
05-17-2011, 09:43 AM
I believe that it is human nature to care about what others think about us. I believe there is a desire within us to be loved, accepted and respected. When we have something within us that is on the fringe of our culture, we wonder if we will be accepted for it. Then there is also something within us that can make it difficult for us to accept ourselves. I think that as we have a more difficult time accepting ourselves, then we have a more difficult time accepting others. Kind of like a catch 22, isn't it! To use an axample, there are alot of homophobic men out there that I think are protesting to much, so is there something within them that they are fighting? If left to chance and not cultural restraint, I wonder how many men would change there under fashion habits.

SusanQ
05-18-2011, 05:01 AM
If you don't care so much, why are you wearing men's socks to cover your nylons???

Misunderstood my post. I certainly do care that people don't see what I'm wearing, that's why I take precautions against that occuring. My point is that you can wear articles of womens clothing out of your house, and still keep it a private matter.

Danni Renee
05-18-2011, 05:26 AM
I started underdressing (bra and panties) about a month ago (before that is was just panties beginning in January). I was terrified at first but came to realize I had nothing to worry about. I do sometimes get concerned about the bras but I think it is more because I feel them on versus the panties so I think about them more.