PDA

View Full Version : What is it about May?

Cynthia Rose
05-17-2011, 11:06 AM
What is it about the month of May?

It was a year ago the urge came back strong....and this year, well, I have to say it is even stronger! Like off the charts, all I can think about!

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this?

Ash Leland
05-17-2011, 11:18 AM
XDDD

Ooohhhh May. Who's not a fan.

Last May I came out to my then girlfriend about crossdressing and it crashed and burned and this time I'm in a living situation where I can't be seen publically en femme at all!

And a shoe store opened up down town and they have size 11 heels! And a few really nice eye shadow palletes! :X (well...shoes are mostly what's there :P )

Then again, the sales associate was happy to dig out the size 11's for me and rattled off the names of new brands that were coming in a month so obviously she just wanted my money and didn't care why. There's always a reason to be hopeful :)

Robin Lee
05-17-2011, 11:23 AM
Well Meg,
April showers bring May flower.

Back when I thought I was just a cross dresser, spring always seemed to signal better weather and the anticipation of getting out of the house dressed more often. So yes the pink fog seems to roll in heaver during the spring time. So blossom into a beautiful flower girl and go out an enjoy this blessing.

Best Wishes
Robin Lee

Heidi_slave
05-17-2011, 12:38 PM
I'm always so glad to hear that others have similar experiences to my own. May is indeed intense. When I was young I used to get "spring fever" in school, and couldn't keep my eyes off the skimpy summer clothes that the girls were starting to wear. Now I can't keep from wearing them.

H

Julie Denier
05-17-2011, 01:36 PM
And I just thought it was because I hadn't dressed for a few weeks! Thank goodness I have some extra alone time this week.

I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more crossdressing ... :yippee:

Darlene-VA
05-17-2011, 03:21 PM
May is the start of nice weather to keep the legs shaved and wear summer dresses and enjoy being a woman, it is just a super time of the year

ToxicAvenger095
05-17-2011, 03:49 PM
I feel the same way. Past few days have been really strong.

ReineD
05-17-2011, 04:04 PM
My :2c::

Spring is in the air, the clouds and the cold are clearing, the winter doldrums are disappearing, the kids aren't out of school yet, the sunshine is coming out along with all the Spring catalogues. GGs are beginning to walk around with cute summer outfits, vivid colors, cute shoes, and bare legs.

I expect there is a similar phenomena in the Fall: the oppressive summer heat dissipates, legs can be shaved again since not too many people are wearing shorts in the summer heat, the kids go back to school, the Fall catalogues come out and all the GGs are wearing those cute fall sweaters with leather bags and leather booties.

Just a guess. :)

sissystephanie
05-17-2011, 04:05 PM
For those of you who don't already know, May is the month of Taurus. And when he roars, we dress!! Although it was a very long time ago I was born in May. So I dress almost every day!! I am very glad for this month!!

joandher
05-17-2011, 04:30 PM
You will find the older you get the stronger the urge, and more often

Hugs J-JAY

melina
05-17-2011, 09:44 PM
Oh Yes!! it is strong. Had to buy the Lie short shorts at walmart today, now craving sandles.. yes Gemini