PDA

View Full Version : Do you have ridiculous dreams?

Sejd
05-17-2011, 09:48 PM
http://www.Sejd2spirit.blogspot.com
Recently in a crowd of people the question was put: Who would you choose to have lunch with if you could pick anyone, past or present?
I did not hesitate for a moment. "Kate Winslet" I blurred out! Everyone thought it was funny, and of course it is a bit funny. What they did not get is that I see myself as Kate and that is even more ridiculous! Being 25 years older (at least) and born in the wrong gender, this is a lost battle to begin with. That doesn't matter though. What I see in Kate is her intensity and her beauty, both attributes I lack and would love to have. I think it is fair to have dreams and to identify oneself to the impossible. If I did not do that, I might just give up on my femaleness as well. Something I could never do. We all have dreams, my dream is to have lunch with Kate Winslet. To sit across from her and loose myself in that beautiful woman.

Pythos
05-17-2011, 10:03 PM
Who would I like to have lunch with...hmmmm. I would have to say Mana. He is just such a cool person and I think it would be so cool to talk about his ideas behind his styles, and music.

BreenaDion
05-17-2011, 10:30 PM
Nobody as I dont put any one on a petestal. To have lunch with any one I choice my family, my spouce, daughter and son, thats my lunch. I know why I dont set any one up for high standards but who really cares anyway.
How about you and I met for lunch and swap ideas and have a good meal too.
Breena.

Sophora
05-18-2011, 12:58 AM
I think if I could have lunch with someone two names come to mind. Marilyn Monroe and Ewan McGregor. They are my favorite actress and actor respectively. Although I wouldn't mind if the lunch turned into more than just lunch with Ewan McGregor ;).

Katesback
05-18-2011, 01:25 AM
I can say one thing. Several months after I started hormones I began having dreams (when I was asleep) that were incredibly vivid. Some of them were nightmares. When I say vivid I am talking about waking up scarred to death as if the nightmare really was happening.

As time went by these dreams became far less frequent but to this day occasionally I will have one.

Katie

Kaitlyn Michele
05-18-2011, 07:39 AM
kate i had them too....they were fever dreams...things were big, colors too bright, the air in the dream is thick..and when i woke up i was sometimes in a puddle of sweat...

I kind of liked them,

as far as impossible dreams? i already did the impossible... ahem...:shades:

Inna
05-18-2011, 07:52 AM
My dream is to walk down the street, and get those looks only genetic females get. Maybe some admiration for my body and definitely for my good looking facial features. Get ton of smiles, smiling back at me, brightening my entire day. Feel light, and present, and fulfilled, to be finally acknowledged as who I am and always been. Of course that remains a dream that perhaps may never come, but I can not allow such thought to stand in my way. So I go on, extreme diet, painful electrolysis, yoga and dreaming of FFS :)

Aprilrain
05-18-2011, 09:02 AM
I also had strange nightmarish dreams the first few weeks of HRT, WEIRD! I don't miss them, don't like waking up disturbed. Of course any dream where I'm a boy is kinda disturbing : /

As far as who I'd want to go to lunch with? My friend Marci because I love her so much.

Jorja
05-18-2011, 09:40 AM
Whom to go to lunch with????? Anyone who is buying!!!!!

dawnmarrie1961
05-18-2011, 10:23 AM
I love a good nightmare. The more vivid the dream the better.Something along the lines of a "dawn of the dead" type. I often have ones that when you wake up you can't help but say "Damn! That was good!" My heart is racing and I'm sweating like I ran a marathon. Vivid Dreams are for people that don't watch TV. To much visual stimulation from television watching dulls the creative mind.
Who would I go to lunch with? Hannibal the Cannibal because at least I know the wine will great.

sandra-leigh
05-18-2011, 11:21 AM
I too am on HRT, and the last week or so my dreams have been long, piecewise-cohesive, and sometimes involve rather unpleasant elements. This is especially true if I wake up early and then fall back to sleep after about 8am -- it is the morning dreams that go on and on and are physically and emotionally draining. I do not recall what I dreamed this morning, but I do recall that several days in a row I had dreams in which a plot device was the creation of new experimental realities to live through (which is not a new theme for me but not over several days in a row.) This series of dreams has been hard on me: I wake up straight out of them with little or no transition (and so I'm dazed for an hour-ish), and my body is left tired.

These present series of dreams are not the most intense dreams I've had. I no longer recall which anti-depressant it was, but one of them had the effect on me of giving me extremely vivid (and interesting) dreams, full immersion, nearly "more real than reality". Those dreams were not unwelcome, but they went on so much of the night that I was not getting the dreamless "restorative sleep" I needed to revitalize my body.

Kaitlyn Michele
05-18-2011, 11:34 AM
sandra i hear you..

when i withdrew cold turkey from paxil (yes i am an idiot..).. i had three or four days of the most intense, syrupy, velvet, trippy dreams imaginable..not unpleasant at all although i would wake in a start from them.....
nothing ever compared to them...how strange and powerful our minds are!!

sandra-leigh
05-18-2011, 12:29 PM
when i withdrew cold turkey from paxil (yes i am an idiot..)

As best I recall, Paxil is not one of the ones I have tried. I did, though, withdraw cold turkey from seroquel (Quetiapine), which is not at all recommended. The next few days were hard ones, but I didn't mind at all: seroquel had horrible effects on me.