PDA

View Full Version : First time full makeover?

AmandaJ
05-17-2011, 10:27 PM
I recently came out to my SO and she has been really accepting of it now to the point that she has accepted to giving me a full makeover. For some of you I'm sure maybe that's not that big of a deal, but for me, I've never taken my CD'ing that far. It's always been maybe a few pieces of clothing at a time, but nothing even close to trying to pass.

Well, I'm about 30 years old, and have been more or less keeping my CD'ing a secret for 25 years. I'd like to hear some other "first time" stories like this.

Go.

Eryn
05-17-2011, 11:00 PM
Sounds like you have a great SO! It's quite a step and really exciting/fun/scary to try to "pull it all together" and have a credible femme presentation. Up to now you've likely always looked into the mirror and seen "a guy wearing a dress." You will soon experience the wonderful feeling of looking into the mirror and spontaneously thinking, "that's a girl!"

Have a great time, and remember that your wonderful SO is the key. Remember to be considerate of her and keep communication flowing. I'd suggest that you have her join this forum as well. We love having GGs here and my wife has found it to be valuable for in understanding the human side of CDing.

Hugs, Eryn

AmandaJ
05-18-2011, 01:48 AM
Nobody else wants to share?

How old were you? Did you have help? etc?

satin n lace
05-18-2011, 06:23 AM
I just recently came out to my SO about three weeks ago i have been CD for about 25 years also, but i have'nt went the whole way yet so i don't know what i would look like with a wig and make up and a nice dress. Myby one day but just not yet don't think i could ever go out in public unless it's halloween.

noeleena
05-18-2011, 07:10 AM
Hi,

Mine was a bit different i was 10 / 11 years old & all dressed up make up & all 5 of us kids for a end of year church do. 80 odd people were there & my Mum...

14 years ago i told Jos i was a woman & from then on it was buying clothes & 8 years later dressing & doing my make up & then ask Jos if it was good or wipe it off & do it again. so yes Jos helped me ,
tho was very hard for her. now, well you know out every where.& with Jos & family except for two members.out of 16.

...noeleena...

AmandaJ
05-22-2011, 11:59 AM
Well last night was my first time trying the whole package. (Well, almost; I still had a lot of unwanted body hair). It was an amazing experience that made me feel like a different person. My girlfriend did an amazing job on my makeup and I ve never had fake nails before, but I totally loved having them on.

She surprised me again with the level of acceptance she's shown me when she expressed interest in breast forms. I've always been interested in them but never truely considered buying. She also wants me to shave my legs and chest for the next time which surprised me also.

Honestly, I didn't think I looked to bad. I can't wait to do it again.

satin n lace
05-22-2011, 12:13 PM
Great i'm glad you had a great time one day i'll do it, Farthest i have gone is shaving chest and the top of the legs but i'v been doing that for like 15years my wife is going to do my toes next weekend thou three day weekend so i can keep the polish on longer.

AKAMichelle
05-22-2011, 01:07 PM
I still remember the excitement of my first makeover. It was scary and exciting at the same time.

Hopefully this start will allow you to have a lot of other exciting events soon.

Daphne Renee
05-22-2011, 02:37 PM
My first makeover with help was a few years ago on Halloween. I have done my own makeup and that before but never went out in public until then.

CaitlynRenee
05-22-2011, 06:49 PM
I'm not overly hairy and what hair I DO have on my legs will frequently be worn off on the calves when I wear jeans (yep, the hair shafts are that thin). Since it looks kinda of 'patchy', I usually try to just shave it all off. I did make the mistake once of shaving my upper legs and the ingrown hair was 'OUCH!' to say the least when it grew out. After my first marriage bit the dust, long before I was CDing regularly or even admitted it to myself, I went on a 'purge' to rid myself of my ex. Shaved off all of my body hair, except on my head. Felt good to say good-bye to her.

Since then, I've kept my body hair trimmed pretty close and have to admit that it feels so much better.