PDA

View Full Version : recent surge in feminine urges - is that normal

linda.wai
05-18-2011, 05:23 AM
I'm a CD since I was around 10, doing that every few months.
Otherwise, I'm just any other guy.

Now, I'm in my 40's and I'm pretty well adjusted in all areas.
Then, lately, I become overwhelmed by a sudden escalation of my desire to live as a woman 24/7.
I first spent 3 weeks in Thailand, holiday en femme. Lived and interacted entirely as a woman and I hugely enjoyed it.
Now, for every minute of my living thoughts, I am preoccupied with the wish to live as a woman and to have a female body. It is getting out of control.

My question is:
1. Is this a common experience ? Please share your experience.
2. Will this lead to transsexualism and transition into womanhood?
3. How to reverse this feeling ?

bobbie sue
05-18-2011, 08:34 AM
Hi Iinda I myself have lived 24/7 almost all my life and the longer an yes older you get the more you will turn into a real female an feminine urges lik not liking sports on tv but danceing and love storys on tv reading love storys just a lot more fem stuff and let me tell you my wife is much more at ease with me also

PretzelGirl
05-21-2011, 09:42 AM
Linda, this is not an uncommon feeling. For me, it manifested in being a latebloomer where I had never dressed before other than a quick exploration as a teen. As I have read stories here over the years, it is not at all uncommon. Some think that declining hormones may be contributing to this. I wouldn't be surprised if the fact that as we get older, our inhibitions sometimes go away and then you end up on a fast moving train.

But only you will eventually know if it leads you to being a transexual. There are a lot of people on this board that had this happen and they aren't all destined to be transexual. For some the feelings never went that far and for others they choose not to for other reasons. But you probably can't reverse it, it has to play its course. It may back down and it may not. Sorry, but that leaves you hanging, but it does for everyone.

Karren H
05-21-2011, 10:11 AM
I have had those feelings from time to time also.... And lived for short stretchechs to try it out... Lucky for me I'm too lazy since being a woman full time is way too much like work!

Cynthia Anne
05-21-2011, 11:26 AM
[:
1. Is this a common experience ? Please share your experience. Yes! For me!
2. Will this lead to transsexualism and transition into womanhood? It Could if that's what you want!
3. How to reverse this feeling ?[/QUOTE] Don't know! Don't want to! Hugs!

Loveday
05-21-2011, 11:29 AM
Hi Linda, I am just coming off one of those surges. This one was only about 2 months long. The only thing that I can think of is that the weather changed and going enfem is just too warm. I really which there was a very cheap way of checking ones hormones every day that is similar to checking like ones diabeties. I just cannot beleive how strong the urges can be and this all started since I turned fifty just a few years ago. Maybe I am just making up for lost time.

JohnH
05-21-2011, 11:41 AM
Hi Linda, I am just coming off one of those surges. This one was only about 2 months long. The only thing that I can think of is that the weather changed and going enfem is just too warm.

I don't understand why being en femme should be hotter than being in drab. A short skirt (e.g., a denim skirt) is a lot cooler than a pair of shorts. That's what I wear instead of shorts with warm weather on a daily basis, except in those situations where I have to wear long pants.

Of course in warm weather I don't wear hose, but keep my legs shaved.

Johanna

Kate Simmons
05-21-2011, 02:19 PM
You need to determine what you really want. To determine that you have to find out who you really are.:)

Loveday
05-21-2011, 06:20 PM
Johanna, my hat is off to you and others who live in more warmer places. For me personely I just cannot stand heat after working 33+ years mainly around boilers and disfunctional indoor pools ( very high dry heat). It messed me up. Just a compressor going down could throw the heat way off on a enclosed system. One place the tiles on the pool deck went up to 106 degrees, we all had problems just trying to breath while working hard.
Many GG's have noticed I just pour heat off my upper back and the top of my upper legs now, especially when I sleep. I have even entertained thoughts of moving to Montreal (family there) or Alaska hoping it would be cooler. I do agree, shaved legs and mini skirts are nice especially with the AC on in the car blowing up my legs.

PHXTC
05-21-2011, 11:43 PM
Started at a very young age, am now in my early 30s and I can't really say that it's gotten stronger. It's usually a once a week thing now.

Vickie_CDTV
05-22-2011, 04:07 AM
I don't understand why being en femme should be hotter than being in drab. A short skirt (e.g., a denim skirt) is a lot cooler than a pair of shorts. That's what I wear instead of shorts with warm weather on a daily basis, except in those situations where I have to wear long pants.

I think she means the wig, which can be quite hot in the summer (even longer hair can be a bit warm as opposed to short hair.) The heavy cover some need for their beard can be a problem in the heat too.

Danni Renee
05-22-2011, 06:01 AM
Well, it appears to be a similar experience to mine, though I think it would have happened sooner in my life had I been under the conditions I am under now earlier. I cannot answer where it is going with me, but I look forward the journey and certainly do not want to reverseit, I just want to understand it.

Mollyanne
05-22-2011, 06:39 AM
Hi Linda, I can really identify w/your problem(s) as I am going through the very same thing at this very time. I can only speak for myself and say that if my situation were different(not married, had no external pressures and had the money) I would follow my dream which I have had all my life and become the woman who lives deep inside me. I have lived as a woman 24/7 for a short time and totally "fell in love"with who I was and how I looked. The "surge" has never left me and sometimes it even gets stronger. The final stage would have to depend on do you REALLY want to do this!!!! Seeking a professional opinion for this would be a really good starting point. Reversing the feeling(s), well that is totally dependent on situations and emotions.
As in my case, when I was younger "I had the time but no money now that I am older(much older) I have the money but not the time" My time has passed but I can still hold dear the thought(s) of how it might have been!!!

Hugs; Molly

StevieTV
05-23-2011, 06:35 PM
I also go through surges at least once a month. It maybe due to hormones and man-o-pause. The best part is I love the feelings I get even though they only last a week.