PDA

View Full Version : Hope things go well

janec
05-18-2011, 07:17 AM
Well yesterday i asked my wife if she would try letting me dress while she is around one or two nights a week as our job roles are changing. and we will be here together in the evenings and i probably would not get a chance to dress hardly at all.
when the job changes were on the cards she said that it would be ok as she would just go out while i did what i needed to but this was playing on my mind and i felt that i was pushing her out of the house. and i felt realy guilty and upset about that.
so i asked her and we had a chat about it she was concerned that i would want to dress more and more and eventually want to transition full time so i reassured her that i did not wish to transition and was happy doing male stuff but just had the need to cd. after a while she agreed that we could try but with no make up. I think that this is a massive step for us.

noeleena
05-18-2011, 07:24 AM
Hi,

Sounds good , just take your time tho.

...noeleena...

Danni Renee
05-18-2011, 08:17 AM
I agree - take your time and ease into it. It does sound promising though. Respect her boundaries and keep talking to her. Good Luck!

Kerigirl2009
05-18-2011, 08:57 AM
Wonderful news, Maybe start out slow. Maybe wear some capris or slacks the first couple times, then move on to skirts or dresses. Because you know a cute top with a pair of capris looks really cute, paired with a cute pair of sandals. Good luck and give your wife a big hug just because she is a special woman.

janec
05-19-2011, 01:56 AM
I totally agree slowly slowly is the way to go i am very excited but also nervous as well.

Rianna Humble
05-19-2011, 03:48 AM
From what you say, this was a big step for your wife. Others have already cautioned you to take things slowly, I would liek to make two extra suggestions:

1 Before the first time find a novel way to thank her for her openness whilst at the same time showing her that you are her man

2 While you are dressed in her presence, try to look for the unspoken cues to her feelings. If you sense that she is uncomfortable and back off, it will reassuree your wife for the future. If you sense that she is comfortable with what you are wearing, it may provide a springboard to discuss her feelings further.

Cynthia Anne
05-19-2011, 05:11 AM
One great step for mankind into womenkind! Thred slowly so you don't step into something you don't like! Hugs!

erickka
05-19-2011, 05:27 AM
Baby steps are the best! Go slowly and tred lightly. Also, keep your lines of communication open and clear as possible.

Cheryl T
05-19-2011, 11:59 AM
Well yesterday i asked my wife if she would try letting me dress while she is around one or two nights a week as our job roles are changing.

so i asked her and we had a chat about it she was concerned that i would want to dress more and more and eventually want to transition full time so i reassured her that i did not wish to transition and was happy doing male stuff but just had the need to cd.

I experienced the same thing when I started discussing this with my spouse. She had the concern that I was transsexual and not just CD. We've talked about this many times and I think she understands that I am not interested in changing. I would love to have implants...but that's just a "dream" that I am sure many of us have. Now I dress most every night around the house, situation permitting of course and have the freedom to dress whenever I please.
The hardest thing to get her to understand is why I don't dress up all the time. I told her it's because I don't want to create a lot of extra work for her with the laundry wearing different outfits every day. She says it's just laundry, don't worry about it ... bless her. Still it is difficult because of all the years of having only one outfit and wearing it to death and now that I have a closet full of nice things I don't want to wear them and make more work for her....what a conundrum....lol.
Go slow...give her time...and of course...COMMUNICATE!