PDA

View Full Version : Feel and weight or cleavage?

SheriM
05-18-2011, 08:15 AM
I have a question.
If I want normal breast weight and feel (as in the feeling you get when your breasts bounce and pull on your bra) I put on a non padded bra and full silicone breast forms. When I want cleavage, I use a torsette, possibly a stick on nu-bra or silicon cutlets and a padded pushup bra to push up what little flesh I have. So far, I have not been able to achieve both breast weight and cleavage at the same time.
Do you have this problem?
Do you have a solution?
Are there products (forms) out there that allow us to have cleavage and normal breast weight and bounce?
Thanks,
SheriM

linda allen
05-18-2011, 08:35 AM
You might get some cleavage by taping your breasts together. You can tape and wear forms at the same time.

AnnaCalliope
05-19-2011, 06:46 PM
There's a company in the UK called Proactive Prosthetics that makes forms that have the weight, feel and look of actual breasts, right down to realistic looking nipples and even small veins colored in. The link to their page is here:http://www.proactiveprosthetics.com/page4.html. And the best looking photos are here: http://www.proactiveprosthetics.com/page19aa.html. Keep in mind that forms this high quality are not cheap. Based on current exchange rates, plus shipping, a size C-cup pair will set you back at least $700.

Cheryl T
05-20-2011, 12:15 PM
While I wish I had breasts to be able to wear some "revealing" tops/dresses and show cleavage I am quite comfortable just feeling the weight of my forms in my bra and wearing tops that conceal. Perhaps it's due to age that I don't feel the need to show off to everyone.

kendra_gurl
05-20-2011, 01:57 PM
Cleavage is not that difficult to create with taping and the proper makup techniques to enhance the illusion. Gluing your full form on farther apart then you normally do after taping allows for your bra to not only cover them but also push them togeather some to help create even more cleavage. Wearing a padded or pushup bra while looking very sexy it does eliminate very much bounce of your attached forms. Even GG's with C and D size breast don't get much bounce while wearing a pushup bra. Hope that helps

Kate Simmons
05-21-2011, 05:38 AM
It's basically a trade off unliess one is a GG.:)

Ginger
05-21-2011, 10:47 AM
Kendra

Nice Job You Look Great

Ginger

AvidFan
05-21-2011, 10:55 AM
I envy you Kenrda. Such a flawless presentation

docrobbysherry
05-21-2011, 11:50 AM
Unfortunately, Sheri, we have more in common than our names! Unlike sexy Kendra, taping only gets me a rash. And the rash is as large as my breasts ever get!

U CAN wear a silicone chest prosthetic. They both feel and look incredible! Several companies sell them. Most r between $600 and $1200. Some pretty good ones r coming out of China now! I've just completed making my own and will post pics soon!

Then, u can throw your tape, glue, (I haven't used glue in YEARS!), and even YOUR BRA away, if u wish! Lol!

Tracii G
05-21-2011, 12:01 PM
Good info Kendra I will try setting my forms wider and see how it works.

JenniferR771
05-21-2011, 12:07 PM
Good ideas. Where is the best info, demo and vids of how to apply makeup to emphasize cleavage?
Dark V, rosy curve outline and white highlights...and so forth?

Annaliese2010
05-21-2011, 04:14 PM
This thread is getting me vertiginous. I've always liked my cute lil girls but.. Wow. If they were all growed up like...well..above.. I'd never have to get dumped from another stupid relationship cuz I'd have everything I need. Actually...I'd never have to leave the house.

SheriM
05-23-2011, 08:46 AM
Thank you Kendra and AnneMarie. I will try what you suggest lthough none of my forms are were labeled as stick on. I guess that that means I will have to try to find some stick on forms.
SheriM

kendra_gurl
05-23-2011, 04:57 PM
Sheri A light pray of 3m super 77 will stick them on fine . allow it to get tacky then apply them it also is easily removed with some mineral sprits