PDA

View Full Version : Finally happy

stephanieg
05-18-2011, 12:07 PM
I am finally very happy with my father,has a new girlfriend Janae in his life and met last week.I like her and did come out to that I am a crossdresser Monday.She looked at me and said she still loves me and knows this is me.His ex girlfriends including my ex step mother did not like my crossdressing at all making fun of me.Janae has been great about it and wants to go out sometime just us dressed as my female side to know me.Janae comes from a 100% very understanding family just like my father.I don't have my bio mom in my life,she was killed by a drunk driver when I was 8 years old.

Shelly Preston
05-18-2011, 01:14 PM
Its good to hear she is understanding about your dressing

stephanieg
05-18-2011, 01:34 PM
Even showed a picture of my en femme side Stephanie and said wants to meet my enfemme side.Doing this tommorrow night,wants to know me and my fiancee Kerry is going with us.Wants to know my fiancee too and Janae met her too.

BobbieJoe
05-18-2011, 06:36 PM
I wonder if just being crossdressers means we would all like each other, I suspect other factors are more important. It's nice to have friends, great to have family.

Fab Karen
05-18-2011, 07:21 PM
Be sure to tell him, "this one's a good one, dad, hang onto her."

stephanieg
05-18-2011, 07:52 PM
That is what I told my father.Janae is very nice and treats me very well.I know we will have a great step mom and step son relationship.Janae is great to my fiancee Kerry too,my fiancee told her that she is a post op ts with a rough life in her childhood and gives full respect to transgendered people too.