PDA

View Full Version : felt pretty

willie
05-18-2011, 03:56 PM
Yesterday my SO gave me another nightgown, panties and hose. I wore the nightgown last night and it made me feel so girly and pretty. It is a shoulder strap with slight bra action. Today i am wearing panties this afternoon. I feel so good almost like a girl. I don't know if I will ever get to totally dress but I am grateful for what she lets me do now. It helps with the stress and lioke i said I am almost a girl cloths wise. Hugs

Kathy4ever
05-19-2011, 03:47 AM
So how many nightgowns has she given you? I wish mine would give me one like yours. Mine has given me a couple nightshirts and one winter nightgown. If she has given you a nightgown like that why can't you get dressed totally? Is she against it? ENJOY YOUR NIGHTGOWN,PANTIES AND HOSE!!!!!!

Danni Renee
05-19-2011, 03:56 AM
I love it when my SO gives me clothes, especially night gowns. SHe has bought me 3 and I have bought myself 3. I wear the ones she got me more often then not because they make me feel closer to her.

Cynthia Anne
05-19-2011, 05:02 AM
Oh those lovely night gowns! I will be glad when it warms up here and quits raining so I can put away my winter gowns and bring out my summer ones!

willie
05-19-2011, 11:48 PM
She has given me six nightgowns. four pair of panties and one pair of hose. we are going shopping tomorrow maybe some other things? Hugs

Kerigirl2009
05-20-2011, 09:47 AM
I would soooooo LOVE if my wife would be that accepting. She has gone shopping with me once soon after I revealed my Cding to her. We bought some panties. I still love them. She did however buy me a feminine necklace (plain gold) but I think it still counts. I wear it everyday with my cross attached (two very important items that would break my heart if I ever lose them. I would probably cry.

Keri

gaylegirlify
05-20-2011, 09:57 AM
My wife has given me french lace panties . two silk chemise, a short chemise that shows off my panties which she told me she really likes and a baby doll.