PDA

View Full Version : ok wen

lori m crawford
05-18-2011, 08:59 PM
ok wen you get all dressed up tell us what year like 40-50-60 -70s or on up that you like to wear i dont like this day an age tell what you like an what year it was

Cynthia Anne
05-18-2011, 11:23 PM
I like the 70's and 80's! And most of all the mini skirts!

Barbra P
05-18-2011, 11:55 PM
I liked the Fifties. All the women on the TV always were in heels, even while in the home, the dresses were very feminine and the hair styles were nice too. I always wanted a Poodle skirt with a bunch of petticoats underneath. Not so sure about the saddle shoes, but the pajama parties always sounded like fun. As a child in the Fifties I spent many a secret hour gazing at the Wards and Sears catalogs looking at all the shape wear and dreaming about how wonderful those garments must feel.

Going back further in time, I have always been fascinated with the scene in Oklahoma with all the girls dancing around in their corsets; a corset is definitely on my must have one day list.

docrobbysherry
05-19-2011, 12:11 AM
I LIKE IT ALL! From Marie Antoinette, to Lady Gaga! And, EVERYTHING FEM and SEXY in between!

Persephone
05-19-2011, 01:42 AM
I really like the 1950's, but my biggest love is the early 1860's, you know, prior to the "Late Unpleasantness" (The War Between the States).

Out and about, however, I go with the fashions and styles of the 2010's.

Hugs,
Persephone.

thechic
05-19-2011, 04:22 AM
i go with the current trends

suchacutie
05-19-2011, 09:43 AM
I like whatever makes me look great and feel great. That translates to dealing with this inverted-pear shape pushing toward vertical everything, narrow necklaces, as small of a waist as possible and heels. The era really doesn't matter as long as I can blend with it, and that usually means the current styles.

tina

Pythos
05-19-2011, 09:49 AM
I like most styles of all decades. There are some I can do with out, like the over sized rear end of the 1800 or something like that.

I do like the 70 and 80s, the years of spandex, plus Goth's heydays. I love mini skirts especially shiny ones :P

Fashion now adays is all about blending in. I liked the 80s when everyone outside of the corporate world (especially women) tried to outdo one another in colorfulness and sexiness. Now, everyone is out and about in either too tight jeans, or loose fitting and borring pants (excepting a few of course)

Jessica Keys
05-19-2011, 10:42 AM
Before Pantihose was invented.
Garter belts...open bottom girdles and all that
Love those years