PDA

View Full Version : Back in the box!

SallyS
05-19-2011, 04:49 AM
Alas time has come for me to put away my 'girl' stuff for a while:sad:

I've got to make a new fitted wardrobe for the wife (and me) so I've got to pack my clothes away for a while and get on with some man stuff.

My eldest daughter is also on study leave so I can't have all my 'other' clothes laying around.....then pretty soon it's the summer holidays and the rest of my kids are off school....so no more Sally for a month or so:violin:

Still get to spend some time with kids....and find my bank account getting smaller over the summer;)

I do miss her and get a bit grumpy at times....but September comes and out she comes again....a few stone lighter I hope!.....I think I can just about cope.

Danni Renee
05-19-2011, 05:25 AM
I so know the feeling. I am trying to figure out what I am going to do this summer. I am moving from Korea back to the States and will spend about 30 days with my family during the move. I have not came out to them yet so I will be restricted. I do go on camping trips in the deep woods of West Virginia by myself on a regular basis when I am home. I am thinking of trying to bring some clothes and my wig along to help me cope. I have a new bikini I am dying to wear out!

erickka
05-19-2011, 05:31 AM
I know what you mean! Summer brings a lot of friends up here from the swelter box of South Florida, and Erickka will have to go on hold for a period of time too. Also, having a mini farm takes a lot of work in the summer months.

Cynthia Anne
05-19-2011, 05:39 AM
Oh poor Sally! She'll be missed! I hope you will look in on her from time to time! HUGS!

SallyS
05-26-2011, 03:35 AM
Oh poor Sally! She'll be missed! I hope you will look in on her from time to time! HUGS!

Hard not too! as I sit here in a pencil skirt, nylons and heels:) .......just can't help myself....any 'free' time I have is Sally time:battingeyelashes:

Barbara B
05-26-2011, 05:14 AM
I shall be in the same boat soon, our son will be home from university and kicking his heels all summer!