PDA

View Full Version : Dressing and going outside

Kerigirl2009
05-19-2011, 03:12 PM
:battingeyelashes:Well I did it I just had to dress and go outside. Either I am feeling more confident or I am getting crazy. Im going with more confident.

So I took some pics of me braving the outdoors. What do you think, very casual but I felt so good just being me. I also have no idea if the neighbors saw me this time. The six foot privacy fence helps alot but its not full proof.

Now I may be getting braver or just plain tired of hiding behind man clothes. Because a few days ago I was out dressed during the day and I decided that I was not going to change before I got home as I knew my family would be gone. However my neighbors across the street where home but I just pulled in the driveway , parked got out and walked around to the front door and went inside without a worry about if they saw me. They may have they may not have but I really don't care at this point anymore. I just want to be me.

I absolutely LOVE looking pretty (I know I don't look great but good enough for me)

Keri :battingeyelashes:

Petra.Briar
05-19-2011, 03:38 PM
You look great....what are you talking about. There are a lot of GG's that would love to have your look!

RADER
05-19-2011, 03:44 PM
You look great, and *** fee, very passable. Nice tops and the skirt goes well with both tops.
I envy your hair, hugs.
Rader

Cynthia Anne
05-19-2011, 03:48 PM
You stop that! Don't you lie to me any more! YOU SAY YOU DON'T LOOK GREAT! You know you do! I know you do! It's time to show the world just how great you look! So keep that confidence up and get back out there where you belong! I hope to see you up town soon!!Hugs!

Jeanna
05-19-2011, 03:53 PM
You look really passable. you have the look down. I wouldn't worry either. I like don't really care anymore either. My neighbors have seen me and haven't said a word.

Julie Denier
05-19-2011, 04:00 PM
You're looking VERY pretty, Keri -- no problem there!

sissystephanie
05-19-2011, 04:01 PM
Keri, you do look great!! I wish that I was anywhere near as passable as you are. My late wife could make me very passable, with her expert knowledge of cosmetics but I can't do that. So I just go out dressed totally enfemme, but looking like the man that I am! Been doing that for 6 years now, and have never had a problem! As I write this, I am wearing an above the knee skirt and a cream colored Tee over a white bra and maroon very lacy panties. I am also wearing open toe sandals so people can see my pretty bright red toenails. I am going to the postoffice and then to the grocery store!!

You are a crossdresser, so show yourself off!!

ClaireClark
05-19-2011, 04:04 PM
Totally gorgeous - love the eyebrows.

Claire

msginaadoll
05-19-2011, 05:24 PM
Wow! You look great as everyone said. Just remeber once you get out it is addicting!

jamie-upstate
05-19-2011, 05:27 PM
WOW you look great! I wouldn't think twice if I looked that good.

Shawnacdin
05-19-2011, 07:06 PM
Well you look GREAT!!!!!!!!!! Now that we finally have good weather you should be going out all the time.

Persephone
05-19-2011, 07:43 PM
Oh Wow, Keri! You look beyond gorgeous! Welcome to the sunlight!

Hugs,
Persephone.

Dealight
05-19-2011, 08:58 PM
Hi Keri! You look awesome. I bet it was WONDERFUL to feell free to dress and be enfemme outside....I am SOO glad for you! I have felt that.......it is a great feeling. Be encouraged......this will not be the last time you express yourself! :)

Hugs, Dea

GabrielleS
05-19-2011, 09:11 PM
Keri,

You look great; your makeup looks perfect. Wish I could be that good! Anyhow, you should have no problem going to the malls or anywhere else! Have fun!

Gaby

wadevikingfan
05-19-2011, 09:22 PM
i think you look great...would love to get together sometime as i also live in minneapolis area....

wendy

Rachel Morley
05-19-2011, 11:25 PM
You have got to be kidding me! Seriously, I have no idea why you are so shy about being out in public, you look totally passable! You have a very feminine face and all the details like your eyebrows, lack of body hair and the general casualness of your hair and clothes is perfect. I bet you if you walked through the mall on a busy Saturday afternoon you wouldn't even get a second look. Time to take the plunge I think - yes?

GirlieAmanda
05-20-2011, 01:24 AM
Yes I agree you have a softness about you. That is a key in looking feminine. I like that you don't care if people see you either. It seems like the less you care the more passable you become. You have to just have an attitude that you just belong and that there is nothing to see here. Its just all in your body language. I just became aware on my recent outing of how to just be casual and non-caring. Throw those shoulders back and just BECOME a GG. You have the tools. You just need the nerve which is probably the hardest thing to overcome. I still have not overcome it fully.

Josey
05-20-2011, 02:00 AM
Keri, I am totally envious(sp?) as J could never pass on the best of days. Keep doing your thing girl!

erickka
05-20-2011, 05:45 AM
You look fantastic! You have no reason to be shy about going out. Where I live, GG's don't look HALF as good as you do. As for your attire, you are looking very current and genuine.

Kerigirl2009
05-20-2011, 09:16 AM
Oh my, as I read these comments, you all have brought such a huge smile to my face, and for that THANK YOU. I would so love to go out more and I just might have too with all this encouragement. I will stand out a bit at least until I get some flatsas I am 6' 2" and that dimple in the middle of my chin. But I am getting there in confidence. Thank you again for the OMG encouraging compliments, it really makes me feel good.
Now I just need a couple of friends to come out with me, I think it would be better in a group setting.
Keri :)

Barbra P
05-20-2011, 09:47 AM
Hi Keri

You look really great, very natural, and that is the look that works best. I don’t think I would guess you’re a guy if I saw you at the mall. The sleeveless top looks great with or without the cardigan; I have trouble with sleeveless tops because my shoulders are so broad, and all the girls are wearing sleeveless in Southern California.

When you sit and cross your leg it might help if you could get that leg just a bit further over, GG’s seem to be able to do that easier than we can, but you don’t want anybody looking up your skirt.

Hold your head up, walk with confidence, keep the makeup simple and natural and your set to go girl.

wadevikingfan
05-20-2011, 07:03 PM
keri---i would love to go out with you in group setting..i have never been out, but i just got a wig yesterday, and i think i look good in it..and want to try to find like minded people...you are so passable...and i am 6feet myslef..two tall cheicks going out...lol..

wendy

Kaz
05-20-2011, 07:06 PM
Keri, you look great to me too... very passable!

Annaliese2010
05-21-2011, 04:21 PM
:battingeyelashes:Well...What do you think...

Keri :battingeyelashes: I think I'm in love!

hollydee
05-22-2011, 03:10 PM
Well done Keri! I've spent allday dressed and it felt good but had to get changed to go to the shops.

Holly

Fab Karen
05-22-2011, 04:53 PM
I'd make the lower lip a fraction fuller, but you look good. That's a fab top in the last pic.
You're living life- not caring what the neighbors think is part of that.

Kerigirl2009
05-22-2011, 07:49 PM
every time I try to line my lips with lip liner I think I look like a clown.

Samantha Jaynes
05-23-2011, 07:44 AM
Yeah, you look great Keri. I agree...nice eyebrows, you look very natural.

RenneB
05-23-2011, 09:07 AM
It's all about attitude girl. And you've got it. You are in the passing zone and must love it. I'm a few more pounds away and will need to wait a few whiles...

Great shots girl. Love the smiles... you've got what it takes..

Renne.....

danielletorresani
05-23-2011, 10:40 AM
I remember the first time I ventured outdoors. What a feeling!

suchacutie
05-23-2011, 10:45 AM
I agree with everyone here: your presentation is terrific! Only you can know about things like voice and deportment, but the look is really quite effective!

tina

Annaliese
05-23-2011, 10:49 AM
You are looking great, it is great to get to the point where you don't care anymore and just be your self.

boardpuppy
05-23-2011, 11:17 AM
Your not short on looks girl, with a little more self confidence the world would be yours for the taking.

Stephanie47
05-23-2011, 11:35 AM
You present very well. You are very attractive. I too have a relatively secluded backyard. Whenever the weather permits I eat by breakfast and lunch in the backyard, read books and newspapers.

AKKaren
05-23-2011, 11:39 AM
:battingeyelashes:Hey Keri
Go to any public place and see that you look as good as half or better of the GG's out there. Confidence and poise will go a long way in passing, girl! You look great!

Melanie Sykes
05-23-2011, 05:50 PM
Wow. You are very passable! I'm jealous :-)

Kerigirl2009
05-23-2011, 09:52 PM
ThankYou- I just may have to suck up some courage and take the plunge- albeit a little further from where I live but its a step

Patrice_CD
05-23-2011, 09:58 PM
Keri, You look great girl! Love the brows!

Maddie22
05-23-2011, 10:06 PM
Kerri you look great!!!! I think you've got a great look to you, and you know not only how to dress, but what to wear!!! You looking very feminine and you're wearing appropriate clothes for going out on a day. It's easier to go out and pass if we're not trying to attract attention with what we're wearing...i.e. wearing club clothes during the day.

I totally understand how you feel about being tall!! I'm 6'5'' and tomorrow I'm doing something I haven't done ever. I'm going to get a pedicure dressed!! I can't wait..and I'm planning on wearing something very similar to your pics...a nice denim skirt, cute flip-flops and a casual but cute top!!! I can't wait!!!

NyssaF
05-23-2011, 10:39 PM
Wow, you look fantastic! I'd go out a lot too if I looked as good as you.

linda allen
05-24-2011, 08:25 AM
Keri,

There's nothing I can say that hasn't already been said. You look great. I'm jealous. I would expect you'll attract some male attention in public.

Drisc13
05-24-2011, 02:12 PM
You look great I wish I had the courage to go out dressed. I am getting the urge as I now dress fully but time will tell

Nicole Rose
05-24-2011, 05:25 PM
I've done this a few times when I was younger. I went outside and played with my dog in heels. Hope my neighbor didn't see me!

Natasha Ravenwave
05-24-2011, 07:30 PM
I agree, you look great! The eyebrows, the lipstick, you've got that look down.

Life is short... so go out and enjoy yourself girl. I'm willing to bet that if people do stare it's will only because they like what they are seeing.

Stephenie S
05-24-2011, 09:15 PM
:battingeyelashes:Well I did it I just had to dress and go outside. Either I am feeling more confident or I am getting crazy. Im going with more confident.

So I took some pics of me braving the outdoors. What do you think, very casual but I felt so good just being me. I also have no idea if the neighbors saw me this time. The six foot privacy fence helps alot but its not full proof.

Now I may be getting braver or just plain tired of hiding behind man clothes. Because a few days ago I was out dressed during the day and I decided that I was not going to change before I got home as I knew my family would be gone. However my neighbors across the street where home but I just pulled in the driveway , parked got out and walked around to the front door and went inside without a worry about if they saw me. They may have they may not have but I really don't care at this point anymore. I just want to be me.

I absolutely LOVE looking pretty (I know I don't look great but good enough for me)

Keri :battingeyelashes:

Oh my.

Aren't you just the cutest thing to come down the pike in a long time!!

Very nice.

mooseboy77
05-24-2011, 09:31 PM
OH WOW! You look good. I wish I had that kind of courage.

Jane G
05-25-2011, 04:51 AM
:battingeyelashes:keri. Thanks for sharing your new found freedom with us. You have a great natural look.

Rachel05
05-25-2011, 01:13 PM
Well now you say you don't look great, so I am going to have to disagree with you there I am afraid, in fact you look better than great so some more pics for us to see you looking so good would be nice and good on you for braving it too

Billie Jean
05-25-2011, 11:00 PM

Keri :battingeyelashes:You look great to me. Infact you look prettier than most girls I see in public and you are very passable. All the pics are great but I really like the last one. Billie Jean

Kerigirl2009
05-26-2011, 02:56 PM
Well With all these responses and I would say very positive responses I think I just may have to have another dress up day soon and take some more pics. Maybe I just might have to take some outside but further then the back yard. I just might have to get out and go shopping too. Thank You to all of you.

kimdl93
05-26-2011, 03:47 PM
Keri, I think we all agree that you look very feminine and pretty, so enjoy spending time outdoors. One note about the fences - I've been dressing full time at home for a few years now, and, like you, I really enjoy spending time in our fenced back yard. Over the past year, I've chatted with the lady next door through the fence, and since I could make tell what she was wearing throught the gaps in the fence, I was pretty sure she could do the same. She never commented on it one way or another, but continued to be her friendly and outgoing self. Then a while back my wife unexpectedly invited her to join us for a glass of wine on the patio - I was of course dressed - and underwent a moment of shock. But soon I realized I had nothing to fear. She already knew and was fine with it, so I was the only one surprised!

Kerigirl2009
05-26-2011, 08:06 PM
I would love to share ome time with the neighbors but if I was dressed my wife would never invite the neighbors over. LOL

Maybe someday down the road that may happen, I can only hold my breathe.

CaitlynRenee
05-27-2011, 12:41 AM
You've got the look down just fine, very passable. And you know what?? I wouldn't give a rat's backside for what the neighbors might think. If they haven't had anything negative to say so far, they probably won't.

That being said, I'll add that the whole 'package' if you will, looks great. I think the most striking part of the look though, if I were to try and narrow it down, is your eyes. The make up is just right and the overall effect with the eyes is 'compelling' for want of a better word. Wish I knew how to do the eyes, but the make up just doesn't agree with the skin around my eyes.

abbykins
05-27-2011, 01:19 AM
Keri, I agree with Caitlyn about your eyes. Yours are the most feminine eyes I've seen. Your makeup is just amazing! You're really pretty.

DanyaKay
05-27-2011, 01:31 AM
Looking good in the neighborhood! You have my vote for girl of the month.

Jenny Doolittle
05-27-2011, 10:04 AM
Hi Keri,

U look great, and your attitude is simply honest and open, good for you.

Daphne Renee
05-27-2011, 10:11 AM
Dont worry about what the neighbors think. I doubt they are worried about what you will think about them.

Kerigirl2009
05-27-2011, 11:38 AM
I just love these comments, I too love how my eyes look, The first time I really, and I mean really saw a woman in my reflection was when I snapped the picture which I use as my avatar. It so hit me that I could see my mother in me and I almost teared up at that point, I don't know why but I say almost. I also see some of my sister but that is in my cheeks. If these positive comments keep coming in I just might have to go out mainstream USA and maybe catch a bite to eat as Keri. This would be a first checkmark on my bucket list. Thanks again girls. I just love hearing those wonderful comments from all of you. Thank You.

Keri

DebCD
05-27-2011, 11:58 AM
I have a secluded place in the mountains so I can go outside anytime to garden or sit in the sun on the deck. It is so nice to enjoy being outside dressed.

-Deb

abbykins
05-27-2011, 12:16 PM
I have a secluded place in the mountains so I can go outside anytime to garden or sit in the sun on the deck. It is so nice to enjoy being outside dressed.

-Deb

A secluded place in the mountains of Colorado must be so beautiful...especially now in the spring :daydreaming: