PDA

View Full Version : Cool little interaction today

Katrina26cd
05-20-2011, 11:31 PM
Today I got all dressed up and decided to go shopping. I went to the outlet mall went to dress barn and a few other stores. When I was walking around I passed by three Girls in their late teens probably. As I walked by they kind of smiled at me. I figured they had noticed what I was. So a few minutes later after checking out another store. I am walking past the same area and I hear somebody say excuse me. There was one of the girls. I stopped and turned towards her and she started walking closer. She said I am inspired by you.

I think to myself you are already a young beautiful GG what could a crossdresser possibly inspire you by. She said there is no way I could possibly walk in those heels. I was wearing some 4" silver open toed strappy heels with a very thin heel. She then said can I have a photo with you, of course I said yes. Her friend also got a picture taken with me.

They were super nice it was a cool experience that has never happend before

Eryn
05-21-2011, 12:15 AM
The small kindnesses are the special ones, aren't they?

Danni Renee
05-21-2011, 12:17 AM
Great story! I hope when I go out to have that kind of experience!

Intertwined
05-21-2011, 12:55 AM
Great story, did they ask where you got your shoes?

LOL, I get that all the time, " How can you walk in those? I would fall over backwards ", I usually wear 5 inch heels, thats actually not that drastic a wheel for someone that wears a size 15 womens shoe, (geometry).

Persephone
05-21-2011, 02:07 AM
That is way cool, Katrina! Enjoy hanging out on Cloud 9!

Hugs,
Persephone.

Diane Smith
05-21-2011, 02:17 AM
Teenage girls are highly under-appreciated here sometimes. While they can be blunt and uninhibited in expressing their opinions, and often react to the unfamiliar with fits of giggling and pointing fingers, they are also, as a group, curious about the world and open to new ideas. If we approach them the right way, they can be great supporters.

- Diane

Angiemead12
05-21-2011, 02:28 AM
lovely story! What a wonderful young woman.

VanessaVW
05-21-2011, 05:07 AM
Teenage girls are highly under-appreciated here sometimes. While they can be blunt and uninhibited in expressing their opinions, and often react to the unfamiliar with fits of giggling and pointing fingers, they are also, as a group, curious about the world and open to new ideas. If we approach them the right way, they can be great supporters.

- Diane

As with any other group, they tend to get stereotyped too. In all honesty, some girls can be very accepting, tolerant and enlightened while some others can be cruel and small-minded.
It's like studying teen drivers. Yes, some are terrible and end up killing others due to their bad decisions, but some are very careful and never have problems.

Cynthia Anne
05-21-2011, 07:19 AM
Katrina girl! You are lost on cloud nine in the pink fog! You stay there as long as you can! What a nice day that must have been! Hugs!

Daphne Renee
05-21-2011, 08:42 AM
That is a great story. I am glad you had such a great time and was treated with such kindness.

Jill Devine
05-21-2011, 02:41 PM
That's way cool. Almost treated like a celebrity! You must feel on top of the world.