PDA

View Full Version : At this Moment

Gocaps14
05-21-2011, 02:28 PM
At this moment I am happy.I always post how ebveryone shoulds enjoy the time they have to be themselve. I am doing that now. My non-accepting wife and daughter aere out all day and I am in panties and a t-shirt and feel great! It is nice to practice what I preach also!!s

Maria in heels
05-21-2011, 02:36 PM
its great that you get to be yourself...even if only for a little while

Presh GG
05-21-2011, 02:42 PM
Hi Gocaps
[ interesting name ]

Maybe when your wife gets home, you can share that happiness with her, a smile, a laugh for no particular reason, can be so uplifting in everyday life.
Sometimes we forget how wonderful it feels , like when we were younger .. ahh the little things !!!

I'm glad you're happy, it's 10 x better when happiness is shared. I hope this makes sense to you.
I wish for you the best in all you do,
Presh GG

Gocaps14
05-21-2011, 04:19 PM
Yes it is great to share happiness, although I cant share why I am happy. The name is from the Washington Capitals(NHL) arena chant, "Let's Go Caps!" I haven't created a female name, which I may never do.

Karren H
05-21-2011, 05:00 PM
I hate Ovechkin.... I hate Ovechkin..... I hate Ovechkin..... I hate Ovechkin.....

That being said... Yea for alone time! Something I rarely get.. Sigh..

Ps.. Go Pens! :).

prettytoes
05-21-2011, 08:03 PM
Since my wife found out; and she is fairly tolerant ( panties, bras, yoga shorts ok. Skirts she doesn't want to see, women's PJ's and cami sets ok for bed), I have been happy all the time. She has even said how much happier I have been. I never expected her to be ok with it, but she is. Maybe finding a way to tell her would benefit both of you. My wife and I have never been closer in 28 years if marriage. If not, it's good you are happy for today!

AllieSF
05-21-2011, 08:55 PM
Go Wings, Go Wings! How did this turn into a hockey team pep rally?

Gocaps (GoWings sounds so much better!), I know exactly what you mean about enjoying those special moments. Thanks for sharing.

NathalieX66
05-21-2011, 10:58 PM
I see this is a thread about hockey rivalry. My team is dead, and will not get the Stanley cup because they failed to make the playoffs. So I support other teams. Go Bruins!

Gocaps, sorry to hear about your situation. if it's any consolation, there are many married cd'ers here, we like what we like, and we are what we are. I wish I was gay but I'm not. There would be much less to hide and certainly much simpler & cheaper in a hundred ways I could mention.

Cynthia Anne
05-22-2011, 12:17 AM
Being a country girl, I,m not much on hockey! But I'm big on love! So Gocaps, I think Presh said it best! Listen to her! Hugs!

CarlaWestin
05-22-2011, 12:41 AM
Yes it is great to share happiness, although I cant share why I am happy. The name is from the Washington Capitals(NHL) arena chant, "Let's Go Caps!" I haven't created a female name, which I may never do.

I'm sorry but I gotta tell the Caps story. I used to live in DC and I've been to one hockey game in my life. Someone gave me two tickets, center ice, top of the glass to see the Caps play Boston. The moron behind me's wife talked on her cell phone through the entire first period. My wife turned around politely asked if she could keep it down. Moron (husband) told my wife, "Shut up you fat bitch". My head turned before my body did. I explained to the gentleman that I didn't appreciate his lewd comment. He loudly screamed and cussed me out and said I'm an a-hole and that's why we're in last place. I invited him to take it outside. Afterwards, I came back and sat down next to my wife. When she asked what happened, I explained that like a true gentleman I held open the exterior door and politely let him go out first. Then I slammed the door shut and watched the free show as the police dragged his drunken ass away.

Presh GG
05-22-2011, 10:54 PM
Hi again,
Maybe it isn't necessary so much why you're happy as it is to revisit the trully happiest times of your lifes together.. underlined together . How do "we" share seperate lives with our dear ones?

Please understand me
Thank you.

Presh GG

alluts
05-22-2011, 11:43 PM
It is a shame your wife dosn't accept your female side. Next time she wishes to use one of your tools be sure not to accept her request.

Deanna B
05-23-2011, 11:41 AM
hi honey how are you sounds like you are on top of the world. great news that you got time to dress .it is so much fun and feels so nice . i'am glad for you . have fun and take care. love deanna b xxx