PDA

View Full Version : Girlfriend said Im more of a girl than she is

LIKETODRESS2
05-22-2011, 01:19 PM
The other night we were laying in bed talking and she throws out your more of a girl then me. So I ask her why you thik that. SHe tells me to think about it and starts telling me. Well starting at your toes you always have them painted you go get pedicures every few months witch she never does. You also wear skirts when you go out drerssd (2) times now and wear skirts around the house I have not seen her in a skirt in over a year. The underware you are wearing now is Silk and lace from Victoria secret and you dont even own any mens underware anymore. SHe telll me she dont even wear this kind of panties all she wear is plain whit hanes her way cotton ones. SHe hardly wears makeup and kinda of a joke betweeen us she told me one day I do my makeup better then she does. I wear earrings in my ears more then she does I own 3 dresses again wear at home but I have not seen her in a dress ever. TO bed i wear a pjs from VIctoria secret and a bra or a pink silk night gown and she wear sweats. And you go to the mall or a makeup store and have your make up done witch she will never do.SHe keeps going after our last trip to mall you bought another pair of jeans from Maurices and the gilr who helpd you knows you by your first name . You can walk in to Victoria secret and get fitted for a bra and try them on and you own a Victoria secret credit card . SO now tell why you do not think your are not more of a girl then me. SHe right I am more of a GILR then she is and i am lucky to have her in my life :):love:

Xandria
05-22-2011, 01:22 PM
You are truly fortunate :)

RADER
05-22-2011, 01:26 PM
Maybe give her free Girl Lesions??? LOL
Rader

Cynthia Anne
05-22-2011, 01:57 PM
Its been said, if you can't beat them, then join them! Oh but wait! It sounds like you did both! Hugs!

Eryn
05-22-2011, 03:19 PM
I think that CDers are often more outwardly girly than their SOs. After all, we are into it so much that we are willing to go counter to major societal taboos, where our SOs are much more casual about it.

Forget about giving her Girl Lessons, though. Just because someone doesn't drive like Schuey doesn't mean that they want or need driving lessons.

Misti
05-22-2011, 04:57 PM
You are truly fortunate :)

I'm working on my SO - like you are - who is virtually a carbon copy of your girl friend.
Hug her real tight, she's a keeper!

Phoebe P.
05-22-2011, 06:33 PM
My wife is like that, but I think it's basically old hat for them and more exciting and fun for us. My boxers and guy clothes are ho-hum for me, but the girlie clothes are fun and new. To her it's just life.

brandi.tgurl
05-22-2011, 10:35 PM
LOL. My SO says the same about me. However, since I have expressed this side of me to her, she has bought more skirts and dresses for herself (I still have more). She wears hers only to special occasions. She went to MAC and had a makeover... while she earnestly tries with the "face paint," I still wear mine more confidently (especially around the eyes - she hates eyeshadow). Then, there is the emotional side, I can't tell when its that time of the month for her... or if she is upset, or really anything. She's pretty aid back. Me on the other hand.... ;-)

I doubt she is trying to compete with Brandi, after all, it's not a fair race. It seems more like she wants to participate with me.

docrobbysherry
05-22-2011, 11:01 PM
I hope it works out, LTD. But, to me it sounds like she may want a new boyfriend, and u a new girl girlfriend!

Tanya C
05-22-2011, 11:02 PM
I think it's great that your wife is secure enough in her own femininity to give you such a sweet compliment.

erica12b
05-22-2011, 11:21 PM
you are lucky, wish i had a gf to talk too lol if she is ok with you go with it just dont push too hard

alluts
05-22-2011, 11:33 PM
Very lucky indeed for the both of you. Such a great thing to share!

joanna marie
05-23-2011, 01:19 AM
I think CDers just have more appreciation for all the variety and options that GGs have available to them
and that most GGs just take it all for granted and don't treat themselves to being girly

Michelle Crossfire
05-23-2011, 01:29 AM
just the other day, my wife said i would make a good looking girl.

StephiefromSyr
05-23-2011, 06:37 PM
My wife says I'm more girl then her and she's more of the guy in our relationship and i've even told people that too. I do all the cooking/baking and cleaning (sometimes in a maid outfit heehee) while she is the one whoose handy with the tools. I wear sexier panties, she never wears skirts or dresses like me, i also own more heels then her and have more makeup.

Maria 60
05-23-2011, 07:40 PM
Just last week she was going to a wedding shower and asked me if i had a pair of taupe pantyhose, i did and i found it funny but i believe i have more female things then her.

ReineD
05-23-2011, 07:57 PM
SHe right I am more of a GILR then she is and i am lucky to have her in my life

Hmmm. :)

Well, you certainly do go for girlier things than she does. You care about all that stuff, you've spent time shopping and practicing the makeup, and she hasn't. If she had, would it make the two of you equally girly? :)

My point is that how we choose to adorn or not adorn ourselves is only a reflection of our tastes, and nothing else, really. IMO, it's the behaviors and how we tend to look at life and deal with situations, plus our more or less softer reactions to them that determine whether someone has a more feminine or masculine approach to situations.

It sounds though as if your gf loves you and she knows what to say to make you feel good! :hugs:

Then, there is the emotional side, I can't tell when its that time of the month for her... or if she is upset, or really anything.

Not all of us are screaming banshees during that time. lol. Some of us don't experience any emotional swings then, and this is a GOOD thing. Believe me. lol

Just last week she was going to a wedding shower and asked me if i had a pair of taupe pantyhose, i did and i found it funny but i believe i have more female things then her.

My SO also has a lot more clothes, jewelry, makeup, and shoes than me. Three rooms full! :)

But, this is an indication of interest more than inherent girliness, IMO.

PretzelGirl
05-23-2011, 10:34 PM
My SO also has a lot more clothes, jewelry, makeup, and shoes than me. Three rooms full! :)

But, this is an indication of interest more than inherent girliness, IMO.

Or for a lot of us, a lack of control. :heehee:

LIKETODRESS2
05-24-2011, 08:37 PM
I hope it works out, LTD. But, to me it sounds like she may want a new boyfriend, and u a new girl girlfriend!

Docrobbysherry ware in anthing that i wrote does it say I am looking for anothre gf or that she is loking for a bf. MY point was that she accepts me and I am verry luck for that. I could look for years and not find another gf who likes me as much as she does and accepts my dressing. IN fact she has encouraged me to dress more at home when she is here so she can see me dressed