PDA

View Full Version : MY first night out... *ever*

brookalicious
05-23-2011, 12:43 AM
Well, it seems like Brooke is out of the closet officially as of tonight.

I was able to make contact with a lovely and sweet TG lady who wanted to go out. I'm more of a nightclub kind of girl -- I just like the atmosphere -- the conversation is trivial and the clothing is always above average. So I decided to go with her. First time out; no idea what to expect... but I figured if I didn't do it now, then when?

We decided to go out to a local gay nightclub, on drag night. Needless to say, the drag queens outdid us... but it was nice to be part of a crowd of people who were willing to accept us at "face" value. We all were part of some sort of alternative sexuality that night. It was great!

I got complimented on my boobs, which was nice to know that they're complimentable in real life, as opposed to pictures. I can't feel my toes, for being in heels for so long. I had far far too many rum and cokes, but it was so enjoyable that it didn't matter.

Thank you all for giving me the encouragement I needed for this. It means alot to have ya'll here!

~b

P.S. This was my outfit for tonight:

http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/7682/picture136a.jpg

Julie Denier
05-23-2011, 12:45 AM
You look wonderful! Sounds like you had a fantastic time!

Eryn
05-23-2011, 01:29 AM
Now that you mention it, that is quite a décolleté you have there! :)

Glad you had fun! Hope those rum-and-cokes don't catch up with you tomorrow!

Eryn

Michelle Crossfire
05-23-2011, 01:30 AM
how did you get the boobs like you did?

brookalicious
05-23-2011, 01:34 AM
how did you get the boobs like you did?

They're big in boy mode too. They just look like a very well defined masculine chest. In girl mode, with them relaxed, a good push up bro does all the work for me ;)

Ms Jennifer
05-23-2011, 03:10 AM
Sounds like you had fun.You look great

Duana
05-23-2011, 03:26 AM
Congratulations. There is nothing like getting out there in the real world.

Elvira
05-23-2011, 04:23 AM
Wow!
Isn't it just the best feeling ever when you go out for the first time?
Hugs!
Elvira.

Jennifer Marie P.
05-23-2011, 07:02 AM
Its a great feeling when you go out for the first time and now it will get easier and more enjoyable.

Samantha Jaynes
05-23-2011, 07:39 AM
Congrats ! You look great too !

RenneB
05-23-2011, 09:10 AM
I wish I was back in the queen city. Your state is wonderful. Whether you're in the mountains and RTP or the queen city. I've just got to find a way to get back there... Sounds like you had a great night. Great outfit too.

Renne.....

linda allen
05-23-2011, 04:11 PM
Congratulations! It seems like going out with another girl to a gay nightclub on drag night might be the best plan for a first night in public. Safe, little pressure.

And yes, you look great.

Phylis Nicole Schuyler
05-23-2011, 11:31 PM
You look great. What store did you by your pushup bras from? I'd like to find a store around that I can just go in and ask for a proper sizing and buy bras of all kinds.

Kathi Lake
05-23-2011, 11:55 PM
Finally!!!

Brook, I'm so glad that you took that final high-heeled step! What a wonderful world you've stepped into, don't you think?

:)

Kathi

Maddie22
05-24-2011, 12:06 AM
Wow Brooke you're a Hottie!!! That's so awesome congrats!!!! I go to the gay bars whenever I go out myself, they are a lot of fun, safe, and VERY accepting.

What part of NC are you from? I'm not too far away in E. TN. I've gone out to Asheville once and had a BLAST there!!!

sandra-leigh
05-24-2011, 12:50 AM
Let us know if you manage to get any sleep tonight -- or if instead you end up tossing and turning and telling yourself over and over again all the reasons that you can't go Out to all regularly, each objection being answered in turn by "Yah, but I wanna go!"

The first time out can be a psychological shock :battingeyelashes:

Amber_Lynn
05-24-2011, 08:17 AM
Hubba hubba! You look fantastic! Sound like you had a great time! I was scared senseless my first time out!

linda allen
05-24-2011, 08:33 AM
They're big in boy mode too. They just look like a very well defined masculine chest. In girl mode, with them relaxed, a good push up bro does all the work for me ;)

They are fantastic!
Do you have to shave your chest or are you naturally hairless there?

Billie Jean
05-25-2011, 11:13 AM
You look great and probably looked a lot more feminine than the Drag Queens did. They tend to over do the makeup a bit. I had a blast the first I went out. It was to a lesbian bar that caters to all who are human. Billie Jean

TxKimberly
05-25-2011, 11:21 AM
Good for you! The bad news is that it is highly addictive and you will now want to go out all of the time. LOL