Jean Ann S
05-23-2011, 11:40 AM
What do you feel is the best way to meet potential dates
for the part time CD er
I want to be somewhat discrete but yet meet some accepting GGs :eek:

Jean Ann

AllieSF
05-23-2011, 03:00 PM
Some girls here have and are having success by using dating sites, specifically plentyoffish.com and okcupid.com. Some have a male profile and reveal that they are a CD looking for an accepting GG. Others have a female profile and explain that they are transgender MtF CD and want to date women. There is a current thread now on this by akamichelle about plentyoffish.com. Good luck.

Magickman
05-23-2011, 03:55 PM
I suppose there are lots of different ways to approach meeting and dating. Many ways could work.

My own approach is to dress the way i feel like, and let nature take its course. Skirt, tights, and heels usually for me. I leave it to the women to decide if they like it or not. Compared to when I am wearing pants, wearing a skirt acts as a chick magnet.

dilane
05-23-2011, 04:32 PM
I know a CD who used Jdate (a Jewish on-line dating site) and met several quality women who were accepting.

He married one of them, and they've been together for 6 years now. She does go out with hubby when he's en-femme.

I've used eHarmony and am dating a woman who is ok with it, but isn't interested in participating on outings with me.