PDA

View Full Version : where to go next.

unknown_raven
05-23-2011, 02:23 PM
i started cross-dressing when i was a child no more then 5/6, i always use to steal my mums clothing.
now im coming up to my 20th and i started wearing women clothing again.

i've recently bought undergarments and a wig that would match the style of an older teenage girl and i was wondering what i should look in to next.

in the end im hoping that i will be able to go out and to not be recognized as a guy so if any one has any tips i will happily listen an learn.

AllieSF
05-23-2011, 02:30 PM
Welcome to the Forum Raven, I think that you will find a lot of information here that can help you along your journey into the somewhat unknown. If you want to dress completely and being as young as you are, I would recommend you look at the girls in your age range and put together a simple outfit that would be similar to what they wear. The easiest might be jeans and tops with simple flats. A little more feminine would be a nice summer flowing skirt and top with sandals. Good luck.

Danni Renee
05-24-2011, 06:35 AM
All I can recommend is go where your heart tells you. We all move at different rates and are at different stages. Just try to be comfortable with yourself and explore and you will find what is right for you!

Cynthia Anne
05-24-2011, 08:35 AM
Welcome to the forum young lady! Many things you can purchase next! Such as tops, skirts, shoes and make-up! Main thing is to go at your own pace and be happy! Hugs!