PDA

View Full Version : Just saw one of us!!

Nataliebabe
05-24-2011, 12:21 PM
In podunk Rittman, Ohio at the Stop n Go there. Definately in guy mode but in shorts and t shirt with a vest over the shirt. Tanned, shaved legs, shaved head and nicely done eyebrows. If you are a member here, GOOD ON YA! for being you in that little redneck town. Suprisingly, no one in the store cared at all. I was behind you in line at the counter. You go Girl! :)

Jorja
05-24-2011, 12:59 PM
Actually, it is not that suprising. There are quite a few of us in the Akron/Canton/ Wooster area.

Cynthia Anne
05-24-2011, 06:43 PM
It's great when you see a sister while you're out dressed! I'm always afraid I'll blurt out in a deep voice 'nice legs sister'! Hugs!

Dian077
05-24-2011, 06:59 PM
I don't live anywhere close to there, but I do kinda fit the description. Except for the shaved head thing.... :)
I have to say, I am very guarded when I am out in "guy mode" but have gotten use to compliments on my shaved legs. I would be open to a conversion with another "girl" if she approached me and wanted to talk, as long as the conversation was in a private manner and she let me know that she was a sister also.
Just sayn

eluuzion
05-25-2011, 02:16 AM
In podunk Rittman, Ohio at the Stop n Go there. Definately in guy mode but in shorts and t shirt with a vest over the shirt. Tanned, shaved legs, shaved head and nicely done eyebrows.

'Base to Unit One...click* click*'...

Stand by for back-up...continue to observe...but do not detain...click* click*

Suspect possibly carrying concealed "weapon", or may just be glad to see you..

Repeat...do not detain...allow subject to pass...click* click*...:D

sorry, out of context I know...but couldn't resist....:heehee: Ohio is a pretty amazing state. Everything is located there...think about it...:) I worked for a company headquartered there, huffy bikes, buckeyes, CDs...:hugs::love:

Paulacder
05-25-2011, 05:31 AM
I was in a Thrift store and happened to see a individual dressed to a "T" Ladies jeans, ladies tennis shoes, natural hair teased, nice floral top, makeup, jewelry. I approached her and said something stupid like "You look Great", I could tell that this made her very nervous, so I just smiled and moved on.....

5150 Girl
05-25-2011, 05:13 PM
Actually, it is not that suprising. There are quite a few of us in the Akron/Canton/ Wooster area.

Now if only there were a few more of us a bit further south........

Jorja
05-26-2011, 09:44 PM
Now if only there were a few more of us a bit further south........

There are quite a few around Columbus and Cincinnati areas too.

Nicole Erin
05-27-2011, 02:01 AM
Suprisingly, no one in the store cared at all.

Was said CD acting confident and all that?
I mean cause if you don't make a big deal of something, neither will most other people.

Valerie Nova
05-27-2011, 03:08 AM
I see em at thrift stores all the time. Crossdressing seems to be more common among Asians, I think. Probably because they're so much better at it, what with their shortness and lack of facial hair and pretty faces...

DonniDarkness
05-27-2011, 05:48 AM
Base to Unit One...click* click*'...

Repeat...do not detain...allow subject to pass...click* click*...http://www.tamaracroft.co.uk/Smilies/Big%20grin.gif

Eluuzion i almost choked on my coffee reading that, too funy

Karren H
05-27-2011, 06:13 AM
I can't think of a week gone by when I haven't seen at least one... Not including me! There were quite a few at the flea market Sunday... Lucky for me none of them saw the killer drag queen earrings I ended up buying! Lol.

Jorja
05-27-2011, 07:26 AM
I can't think of a week gone by when I haven't seen at least one... Not including me! There were quite a few at the flea market Sunday... Lucky for me none of them saw the killer drag queen earrings I ended up buying! Lol.

You should have ran up to them and said.... Look what I just bought girls while dangling them from you finger tips. :D

5150 Girl
06-04-2011, 04:43 PM
There are quite a few around Columbus and Cincinnati areas too.
Now if only we can get them about 50 miles or so due east ;)

joyce483
06-05-2011, 06:58 AM
Maybe it was Jim Tressel, she has nothing to do anymore!!

Fab Karen
06-05-2011, 06:17 PM
You've assumed. Maybe they're like Ryan Seacrest, or maybe they're gay ( oops redundant :) )

Anna B
06-05-2011, 06:25 PM
'Base to Unit One...click* click*'...

tRepeat...do not detain...allow subject to pass...click* click*...:D

sorry, out of context I know...but couldn't resist....:heehee: Ohio is a pretty amazing state. Everything is located there...think about it...:) I worked for a company headquartered there, huffy bikes, buckeyes, CDs...:hugs::love:

No its just a Mars Bar (a Brit candy bar) in his pocket!

Its great to see a fellow CD out in public!

Anna x