PDA

View Full Version : i know

lori m crawford
05-24-2011, 08:32 PM
i know that alot of us dont go out dressed an cant but wen your all dressed makeup hire an all i look good to you but not good enought to go out well look aroung i see girls an women that look a lot worst then we cood dream of

Cynthia Anne
05-24-2011, 09:04 PM
I agree with you sweety! I go out better dressed then some of them! But I treat all the same, and not a bit ashamed of it! Glad you brought it up! Hugs!

suzy1
05-25-2011, 02:38 AM
Good point Lori. I think some of the best dressed girls are the ones we see in the picture and video gallery here.

SUZY

Jane G
05-25-2011, 04:18 AM
Lori, I would agree with you 100%. Certainly we tend to put more effort into making the most of what we have got. I guess that's because every dressing day is a special day. Not just another day.

DAVIDA
05-25-2011, 05:01 AM
Hi Lori!
I am well aware of what you are talking about.
The trouble is, I can wear the best clothing that I have.
I can have my makeup done perfectly.
People will look at me and say "that is a man."
People can look at the most un-kept, ugly-as-sin woman and say, "that is a woman".

Karren H
05-25-2011, 05:47 AM
Personally.... What anyone else does or doesn't do. Or how anyone looks or doesn't look..... doesn't mater.... If I don't look as good as I think I should.... I'm upset with myself... I do not set the bar for myself to look as good as the worst looking woman... Lol. That said it usually doesn't stop me from going out when I want to...