PDA

View Full Version : oficail greeting proposal...

5150 Girl
05-25-2011, 05:18 PM
With all the trheads I see on here about I think I saw one of us, and I wanted to break the ice, but didn't have the nerve.....
I think we should have an "Ofiacail Greeting" for when we spot one of T sisters out there.
Why not simply say:
"Hi sister, I'm __insert_your_girl_name_here_____"

THat way they'll know they are among freinds, and she only got read cause "it takes one to know one"

DaniPat
05-25-2011, 05:22 PM
Hey 5150 Girl,

I think that is a wonderful idea. I may try that, thanks for the idea.

Kate Simmons
05-25-2011, 06:28 PM
The only potential problem I see is that anything that is "established" for contact will soon become well known to the general public. People being people, some will no doubt use it to make others an object of derision.:straightface:

Michelle James
05-25-2011, 06:42 PM
As much as we want to make contact I think the policy of "DON'T DO IT" is best. It could be a real blow to her confidence if she is in stealth mode. Just my opinion.

Karren H
05-25-2011, 07:08 PM
Just because someone I've never met likes to wear the same clothes you assume I want to make contact with her and visa versa? Not really... I'd rather say hi to someone with a Penguins Jersey on... That way I know we have a lot more in common than someone on a skirt and fishnets. Lol. Unless she has a skirt and fishnets AND a penguins jersey!! Yeah!

Michelle.M
05-25-2011, 07:08 PM
How about that line Steve Martin used as Inspector Clouseau in "The Pink Panther" -

"It is . . . lovely weather we are 'aving! I 'ope the weather continues."

No one will ever figure that one out.

Daphne Renee
05-25-2011, 10:44 PM
Thats not a terrible idea but I think the other posters might be onto something. She may not be ready for anything like that. Of course I dont see any reason why you could just say Hi or some innocent comment. I like your shoes or something like that. Not sure an official greeting is necessary.

Niya W
05-25-2011, 10:59 PM
the greeting could go some thing like this, hi I'm a friend of Veronica. Kind of like hi I'm a friend of bill.