PDA

View Full Version : wearing female clothes at work

satin n lace
05-25-2011, 10:39 PM
How many of you wear or like to wear female clothes to work like under your male clothes or just in plain site. I wish i could wear atleast panties but i can't. i have had panties on at previous jobs and loved it i guess something to look forward to getting home and the weekends:)

Eryn
05-25-2011, 11:08 PM
Panties are no problem unless you display Plumbers' Cleavage or use a communal locker room. Only you will know.

Some women's jeans, like Levi's 505s and Gloria Vanderbilt Amandas work in boy mode, but fit better and are made of nicer-feeling fabric than guy jeans. I also wear women's Avia toning shoes in boy mode.

Rachel Morley
05-25-2011, 11:13 PM
I do wear girls clothes to work but they are not particularly obvious. I always wear a bra and panties underneath, and on top I wear girls jeans, a girls tee and hoodie. My hoodie is either black, gray or navy but the style is slightly more feminine and different than guy's ones (I'm sure you know what I mean). My tees and jeans are the same, a little bit more color and either a vee neck or slightly scooped neck, and my jeans are ones that are fitted with straight legs. Not overly girly but not particularly masculine either. I also wear womens' white tennis shoes. This type of dressing is the minimum I want to do ... outside of work, well .. I'm sure you can imagine :)

NathalieX66
05-25-2011, 11:22 PM
Nope. I keep my TG life separate from my job. I work in too small an industry where rumors are prone, and I'm too well-known. I have 8 months of long hair and pierced ears, and already I get comments from that, which I don't care. maybe when I'm out of the rat race, things might change.

A couple of family & firiends have seen some pics of me, and I'll let their imagination go from there.
I'm not a full-timer, but I do go out in public a couple times a month. That's the happy medium I live. .....But the folks at work hopefully know nothing.

Pythos
05-25-2011, 11:22 PM
Well leggings are more unisex, but I wear them on an almost daily basis. I have worn a skirt too.

ColleenCD
05-25-2011, 11:56 PM
Since male underwear are not a part of my wardrobe, I under dress at work everyday. on occasion I will wear trouser socks. I love how thin they are and how they feel. No one has said anything about them.

Colleen

Crystal Rose
05-26-2011, 12:07 AM
I nearly always underdress in hosiery, sometimes with or without panties.

thechic
05-26-2011, 06:08 AM
I only ware female clothes,but often have overalls on at work,due to my job.Im TS 22/7

AlisonRenee
05-26-2011, 06:41 AM
Panties and painted toes every day, all day, for me. No way I could get away with more than underdressing at work. What's underneath is my choice. ;)

Cynthia Anne
05-26-2011, 06:44 AM
i wore panties, pantyhose and a bra to work for 30+ years to work! How I miss those days!

wadevikingfan
05-26-2011, 07:01 AM
i wear panties to work each and every day.....and feel good about that...no one can tell or now...and by the way, i have gone to a communal lockeroom(healht club) and still wear panties and no one has said a thing..

wendy

satin n lace
05-26-2011, 07:14 AM
so many of you lucky girls out there i wish i could get ride of those nasty feeling male underwear she has told me to get rid of them all but i can't myby i can find some that might not be to noticable if seen a little

alice clair
05-26-2011, 07:18 AM
I wear panties everyday i don't even own a pair of mens underwear, i always have my toes painted and my jeans are definately womens with some embroidery on the back pockets flair cut and they are the stretch type and fit nicely on my butt. Also at least two earings in the same ear.

Tania D
05-26-2011, 07:39 AM
I wear panties everyday as I got rid of all my male underwear.The worst thing is when I go to work with my SO as we sometimes work together and she wears one of her pretty dresses,she knows I am green with envy and keeps saying maybe one day you can.

suchacutie
05-26-2011, 07:51 AM
Even in male mode I used to wear bikini and thong undies, so moving to low-rise bikinis and thongs from VS wasn't that much of a change. All but one pair of jeans are now size 8 jeans (the "one" just hasn't worn out yet!). Except for the cut it's really not easy to separate the more generic woman's jeans from guy jeans. The one pair of London button-down pocket jeans I have got some looks from women a couple of years ago but now there are equivalent male jeans so even these ride under the radar screen. I also bought some cotton "sweaters" from VS a while back on a tremendous sale and wear them as sweater-vests under suits and no one knows the difference.

tina

propertyofashley
05-26-2011, 08:24 AM
I wear panties every day and painted toenails sometimes pantyhose. My wife lays them out for me besides I have no male underwear.

Daphne Renee
05-26-2011, 08:40 AM
I have worn panties to work before. Although I was a little self conscious somehow thought someone would find out. I still could if I really wanted to. No one would know as we have to wear button down shirts tucked into our pants.

daviolin
05-26-2011, 08:45 AM
I wear panties, pantyhose (during the cold months), camasole, girl jeans and painted toes. Oh yes and I carry a purse 24/7. Daviolin

Wendy W
05-26-2011, 08:52 AM
As a Security Administrator, I work in a very restricted area and can have many hours to myself. This allows me the rare opportunity to have a small lockable cabinet drawer of shoes, panyhose & skirts. Hard to believe, but I sometimes don't change; due to the amount of work and inconvenience of switching back & forth.

WW

Gillian Gigs
05-26-2011, 10:01 AM
I have been 24/7 panties for a long time. A little discretion in the locker room is needed, but you will find that noone will notice. I wear long tee shirts while working, so you would never see my butt crack anyway. Besides who likes seeing someones butt crack anyway.

Cristi
05-26-2011, 10:31 AM
I don't have any male underwear, so wearing panties is something I don't really have to 'decide' to do. In the Winter I also wear black tights most days instead of socks. I also wear a bra most days. I recently learned that while I can't wear a 'normal' bra in the Summer with lighter shirts, I can get away with a sports bra. I figure that even if somebody did notice the outline of the straps, I could explain it away as a sleeveless t-shirt.

Lorileah
05-26-2011, 11:47 AM
on any given day at least 50% of my clothing comes from that area of the store marked "womens" or "Juniors". Many days it will be 90% and that is mostly because I don't have many tops that that are blatantly female (I dislike embellishments usually). I find it interesting that no one ever calls me out on this....OH yeah...since most womens clothing is androgynous, no one notices or really cares. my new shorts for the summer zip on the opposite side...no one sees it, notices it. Other than making it awkward because I forget when I put hem on and reach with the wrong hand...they haven't been noticed al all

Loni
05-26-2011, 01:19 PM
if only i could get the tops and trousers from the womens area of the company catalog. (required uniform) but what is under has only come from the womens dept for some years now.
not on duty i only have womens things on, both under and outer. does not mater if presenting as male or female.

the clothing choices in the womens dept is so much greater and looks better too.

Loni

deebra
05-26-2011, 01:26 PM
To panties an lace, just put your panties on and wear them 24/7, no one will know and you'll be treating yourself to pure pleasure. Me, I wear them every day and enjoy looking thru the many styles, fabrics and colors in the morning to select a pair that fits my mood for the day. All my jeans are fem and some have embellished pockets, I can't help but wonder if there is a woman behind me in the checkout line and if she notices them is she wondering if I am wearing panties too. Women cd all the time, isn't it time we started wearing what we want in public, the more men do it the sooner it will be accepted. I wear some plain fem tops also, sometimes the need is there to complete the outfit with a bra; heaven forbid, we wouldn't want to go out half dressed, would we?

Rachel05
05-26-2011, 01:30 PM
I regularly wear panties and hold ups under my work clothes and I feel really happy and content doing it, keeps me feeling nice

Kerigirl2009
05-26-2011, 02:37 PM
I wear panties everyday and somtimes a bra or cami undr my male clothes. I have graduated to also wearing femme tops but only under my sweatshirt while others are around. This sometimes gets hard because it may get warm and I am stuck wearing the sweatshirt. OHHHH the sacrafices one makes to feel better about ourselves.

hollydee
05-26-2011, 02:45 PM
I've worn knickers on the odd day but very concerned someone's gonna see. Wish could wear then full-time.

Holly

kimdl93
05-26-2011, 04:04 PM
I started working from home about 2 years ago, so I've been able to dress 24/7, but before that I worked in a traditional office setting. I underdressed every day that I worked there to some extent. Usually, panties, thigh highs or pantyhose (depending on the season) and occassionally a cami. I don't know if anyone noticed anything - or cared for that matter.

ninapuella
05-26-2011, 04:18 PM
No I have never done it and it doesnt interest me to wear womanclothes under maleclothes. When i dress i want the role as a woman.

joandher
05-26-2011, 04:45 PM
Everything I wear for work is female, Bra,Underskirt, Panties,Hold ups Jeans ,except my shirt which is unisex, and boots (safety boots ) Even my Jacket is Female, All nails are polished toes pink at the moment hands clear, and hairless from the neck down, been like that for years and no one has said a word And i feel GREAT, you should try it ??

Hugs

J-JAY

satin n lace
05-26-2011, 04:55 PM
AAhhh finally home from work and now i have a nice pink bra and panties on no more stress for the day which i don't have much at work but it makes me feel great.

Joandher, oohh i wish i could but the line of work i do i could never do that i'll bet it feels great.

Fuzzlette
05-26-2011, 05:50 PM
I wear panties on the very odd occasion, though this may be on the increase. Lets see how the wife reacts the first time she sees panties in the wash she didn't wear

Panties4me
05-26-2011, 07:40 PM
I wear panties 24/7, have over 300prs, so my hardest decision of the day is which pair to wear. Wearing 24/7 I obviously wear them to work, along with nice camis, stockings, bodysuits and sometimes leotards. All this while performing my duties as a Prison Officer. I would love to be able to wear a bra to work during the colder months, however the metal in them, underwire, straps and hooks would activate the walk through metal detectors and that would lead to a strip search!!!!

markinhose
05-26-2011, 11:22 PM
oh how i wish i could wear a sexy skirt and blouse with some heels to work, but unfortunately like many out here i cant. under my work cloths though i am lucky enough to still enjoy my panties and pantyhose or now that its warmer a garterbelt and stockings and an ankle bracelet.

Diane Elizabeth
05-26-2011, 11:28 PM
I am like Christi. I have to be ccareful when shanging in the lockeroom though. I don't want them to notice the sports bra I have to wear.

Intertwined
05-27-2011, 12:02 AM
My employer has asked that I not dress feminine while on duty :doh:, but, on several occations I will wear a skirt and heels to, or from work, changing at work before and after my shift :D . We had employee of the year ceremony about 2 weeks ago, I was a nominee and went up on stage in a white mens shirt, black tie, black pencil skirt, argyle tights and black 5 inch dorsey pumps to accempt my nomination.
http://members.cox.net/ratzilla/marsha/sweets.jpg
http://members.cox.net/ratzilla/marsha/b05.jpg
http://members.cox.net/ratzilla/marsha/b09.jpg

joan47
05-27-2011, 05:56 AM
I wear panties and bra everyday. Shave legs, wax eyebrows, long arylic nails, painted toenails. I wear only tight girls stretch jeans, womens shorts and now capris size 9, wear light make-up and perfurme. After reading other threads on this site I am starting to wear capris in drab, next come the carrying of a purse, my goal for this year. Every year I go one step further into girl hood.

AddyCD
05-27-2011, 12:00 PM
Since I am unemployed I don't have the opportunity to underdress at work. I used to wear panties occasionally to work and sometimes tights, but it was not often enough (for my liking). Now I get to dress up at home during normal work hours in all types of feminine clothes.

kymmieLorain
05-27-2011, 09:15 PM
I underdress 24/7/365 so that means work too. But I do have a pair of ladies jeans that are the right to wear for work. I However am waiting for managment to comment on something I am wearing. I will then wear a skirt to work. It is the proper color, and lenght. So they cannot say jack about it. Our company has a TG claus in there dress code.

Kymmie

brandi.tgurl
05-27-2011, 10:13 PM
i don't even know if you could call it underdressing anymore. I don't own but one or two male boxer briefs, so I'm always wearing panties of all types. To work and not. There are even plenty of women's panties that resemble men's now too - namely boyfriend cut and boy briefs, that if you get plain white, you can get away with in certain instances where your undies might be exposed (gym, doctors, for example). I don't normally wear bras en drab, but i do have camis and tanks that are either unisex.

p.s. a company called American Apparel actual makes undies which are specifically labeled as unisex - they are wonderfully comfortable, too.

kathie225
05-27-2011, 10:35 PM
Count me among the "underdressers". Un fortunately my employment situation won't peermit a more extensive wardrobe. I take what I can and am happy for it.

Fiona Lindum
05-28-2011, 05:11 AM
I underdress most days wearing panties and tights.

Angiemead12
05-28-2011, 05:30 AM
Just panties daily to work!

k lynn
05-28-2011, 05:41 AM
Everyday panties bra and female jeans to work do not own male undies have been outed by bra straps a few times but no big deal

k lynn
05-28-2011, 05:48 AM
I wish I could wear a skirt and heels to work like intertwined have to stay with the jeans nice to dream about

mariannecd
05-28-2011, 07:40 AM
I always underdress at work. As I wear a suit, having panties and tights 24/7 is easy, as is a cami top. However, I have also been experimenting with female cut trousers and flat heels with opaque hold ups and so far no comments. I also have a female cut suit top and am figuring out when to have a go with that. I have long fingernails and have a french polish which looks totally natural and fits in with whatever i wear.
Like when you go shopping, people only look hard at you if you feel uncomfortable - just relax and feel happy that you can dress any way you want.

Carie Davis
05-28-2011, 09:32 AM
I've worn panties, pantyhose and painted toenails. As soon as I get in my car for the drive home I put on lipstick. As soon as Im home its 100% female.

jamie-upstate
05-28-2011, 10:29 AM
Panties every day, tights in the cold months. a nice but not obvious pair of dress pants to work daily

MissyW
06-10-2011, 09:58 AM
I always underdress. Panties everyday

Jamie001
06-10-2011, 10:52 PM
Under-dress does not count. Only things that are visible really count because other people can see them.

Janie
06-11-2011, 12:35 AM
I too always under-dress at work, panties, pantyhose or tights if its not too hot out and sometimes a sports bra under my body armor. It would be "interesting" to get hurt and end up at the hospital! BTW, toes painted most of the time as well.

Katie_in_AK
06-11-2011, 03:14 AM
I wear a bra and panties or thong under my mechanic clothes almost daily... I just "gotta be me"... Wife and I went shopping today and got a bunch of chic clothes and my FIRST SKIRT AND DRESS!!

Patty B.
06-11-2011, 03:57 AM
With the economy the way it is I would have rather not have had my wife out me to family, society, work, etc. I am the main breadwinner and also carry health ins, my wife does also, but my job may be a little more secure than hers, which has put me in the position of looking over my shoulder that if they want to get rid of me for whatever reason was chosen, this can have a large negative impact on our lives. So I would have rather not had this known for this reason only. But in the past year I've become more comdfortable with myself, I'm 58 and hopefully things will work out for the best. But I can understand the consequenses of work knowing.

Raychel
06-11-2011, 05:36 AM
Being a mechanic, I am almost always bent over something. I don't risk the girly clothes at work. Sometime when I run out of guy underwear I will wear plain white panties. But they could easily pass for guys underwear if needed.

Now once I am home from work, then all the rules change. I am almost always at least underdressed, and fully dressed whenever I can sneek a chance.

Staci G
06-11-2011, 06:12 AM
I wear panties daily to work, but as a new car salesman I really dont think I would last more than a skinny minute in a dress at work. I would love to be able to dress more but alas, I will stick with panties and in the winter I have pantyhose or tights.

Iskandra
06-11-2011, 08:26 AM
Recently it was a cold day so I thought I'd wear opaque hose under my pants to work, but rather than being warmer, I actually felt colder.. :( Possibly due to them stopping the leg hair from doing it's job?!

But now I'm out to my SO, I might try shaving the legs soon depending on her reaction to the idea..

anonymousinmaryland
06-11-2011, 09:58 AM
Cristi, you and I match (almost) I don't have any male underwear, so wearing panties is something I wear daily. In the winter I also wear pantyhose most days instead of socks. I wear a bra most days. But I CAN wear a regular bra, or a sports bra in the summer with certain shirts, if my plans so allow for "dressing."

wantstocrossdress
06-16-2011, 04:13 AM
i use to live in a country that had a cold and windy winter. wearing 2 layers of pants was cumbersome so mom made me wear cotton tights. i think that's how i got into crossdressing. i was tall for my age and getting femme stuff for my size was hard, they were short and itchy to wear.

i started to wear her pantyhose secretly but still not to school or casually.

when i started working i started with sheer pantyhose(im in gray sheers now) under my pants. i tried stockings and a garter belt but they rolled up and the snaps kept on coming loose so i stuck to tights n pantyhose. bras were a no-no since a colleague might slap me on the back and feel the strap, besides there was no way to rationalize wearing a bra but the hosiery can be for cold places. i've worn 2 layers of tights to keep warm. they were almost too warm and beats support hosiery in terms of tightness in all places from the waist down. now that im a tropical country, its sheer pantyhose under the pants, they dissipate heat and sweat and arent as hot to wear as tights.

Leanne2
06-16-2011, 06:08 AM
I wear panties, woman's plain jeans, and woman's anklet socks every day. And my hair is curled and styled in a feminine style. My brows are waxed and I shave the hair off my arms and legs. Leanne

RICHELL
06-16-2011, 06:30 AM
I am like Christi. I have to be ccareful when shanging in the lockeroom though. I don't want them to notice the sports bra I have to wear.

I wear panties all the time and a bra when it can.

Patrice_CD
06-16-2011, 06:42 AM
I wear lace panties and trouser hosiery everyday. Love the feeling of both. Then at least once a week I wear women's jeans (GV with a bit of pocket embroidery) and women's shoes. My lashes are curled and mascara is applied daily. I also wear antique, yellow gold, diamond earrings daily. My toes and ring fingers always sport polish. No one has said anything and I visit job sites and visit with clients at least once a week.

Beverly
06-16-2011, 02:04 PM
I work from home. If I plan on being in my home office all day, I will work as Beverly.

danitvpe
06-16-2011, 11:16 PM
I underdressed today for first time. I'm so happy !! I'll underdress more often now I'm loosing the fear of being caught.

Kat42
06-17-2011, 02:58 AM
For me. it's panties every day. I have a lace top camisole that I occasionally wear but can't really take the chance of a buckle showing through. Works OK with loose Hawaiian tops, but not for the monocolor Oxfords...

DW
06-20-2011, 09:10 PM
plain bikini briefs are passable. I have worn them exclusively for 10 years.

Kendra Sue
06-20-2011, 09:28 PM
I underdressed at work last week for the first time. It just felt right. I don't think anyone was the wiser.

Jamie001
06-20-2011, 10:23 PM
Under-dressing doesn't count! It only counts if the female clothing is visible - even if it is stealthy like women's shoes that resemble men's shoes, but wearing panties under your male trousers doesn't count.

alexmarie
06-21-2011, 06:18 AM
I ware panties everyday and pantyhose Hanes alive I need the support

gender_blender
06-21-2011, 06:39 AM
I wore so many feminine items at my last job that management actually asked me directly if I wished to have a change made to my pronoun usage. That was amazing.

I support feminine expression in the workplace, especially at strip clubs. Under dressing only counts if you're a stripper.

Randilegs
06-21-2011, 01:29 PM
I have a major advantage in that I am self-employed and sometimes don't even have to leave the house to go to work. But, even when out and about I wear (at least) panties. Often I wear stockings. And If I expect ot spend the day with a suit coat on, I have been known to wear a bra and chemise.

MsJoann
07-04-2011, 03:55 PM
I'm fortunate enough to have been self employed and wear tops/shorts and jeans to work. Shaping skeakers as well, along with necklaces and jewelry.
I have naturally long (thin) hair and shaved legs. When wearing shorts, I get stares and comments from friends. Some are spreading rumors about me which is not good. But I feel comfortable just the same...that is until I'm forced to close my biz and work for someone else. That would be a drastic change in my lifestyle.

Eryn
07-04-2011, 04:14 PM
Under-dressing doesn't count! It only counts if the female clothing is visible.

Not according to the OP of the thread. She specifically mentioned clothing worn under male clothing.

"Count" or "Doesn't Count" only apply if you are in a competition, and we're not, that I know of.

Much of my drab clothing comes from the misses' department, but only the sharpest eyes will discern it. I've found that the female versions of men's clothing are just more comfortable to wear than male clothing, and is often less expensive to buy as well.

annabellejorden
07-04-2011, 09:49 PM
No matter what I do, the most I am wearing that is male, are my shoes and possibly an outer (dress) shit.

I have some nice fem work slacks, I always wear a bra ( I am almost a C cup, so not waring a bra is not comfortable ) and always have on panties.

I ride my bike part of the way to/from work. As a riding outfit, I have on tights, panties, bra, tight-fitting fem shirt, and fem shorts.
When I get to work, I slip on my fem pants, and a dress shirt.

I am building up a collection of professional fem clothing, then I am going to have a talk with the owner (she is very open-minded about such things) about coming to work en-fem.

VanessaVW
07-04-2011, 10:25 PM
I've worn hosiery to work several times, usually in the winter. Makes a pleasant second layer.

Randilegs
07-05-2011, 12:17 AM
It has been about 3 years since I have worn drab underwear (with the exception of doctor's appointments). Underdressing is the norm for me now. Daily wear is panties and nylons of some sort (usually thigh highs, but stockings are not out. Pantyhose are a mood thing for me). I ahve been known to add a chemise and bra to that if I will be in a suit and not taking my coat off.

Kristy_K
07-05-2011, 01:58 AM
It bikini only for me except Dr. appointments also. Except this last Dr. appointment I forgot to change and they decided that they needed a few ex-rays of my lower back and my pants had metal in them so they had to come off. She did offer me a grown to change but I decided the hell with it. If she didn't what she saw then don't look. Nothing was said. I not a mind reader so I don't know what the thoughts.

slamddoger
07-05-2011, 06:59 AM
i dont think that is a good id. to weare women close to work

kimdl93
07-05-2011, 08:46 AM
Most of my adult life I have worked in an office setting, before starting my own venture. I nearly always underdressed, but never wore femme outerwear at work.

Meredy
07-05-2011, 03:00 PM
I have started wearing panties, have worn thigh highs, and even painted my toenails for a week.
I don't dare go any further than that.

satin n lace
07-05-2011, 05:58 PM
I have started wearing panties, have worn thigh highs, and even painted my toenails for a week.
I don't dare go any further than that.

The only thing i do is painted toenails i was so attemped today to wear some panties but i did'nt :(

ricci
07-05-2011, 06:07 PM
I wear pantyhose under my pants with no underwear. I work nights by myself so when everyone during the day leaves I'll put my heels on because I love the sexy feeling and I need the practice walking in them.

Butterfly Bill
07-05-2011, 10:40 PM
At the job I currently have in a adult day care center, I wear medical scrubs, which are technically unisex, but not the pink and aqua blue and fuchsia purple colored pants and the floral print tops I wear. My (female) boss has asked me if I am gay, and she has accepted my answer of no. I get no comments at all from the clients except occasional compliments on the colors.

stonec657
07-14-2011, 07:29 PM
I wear panties to work all the time and in the winter i sometimes wear a bra because i can wear a hoodie that hides it well

Erica Thorn
07-15-2011, 01:34 AM
We have a strict dresscode at my work with suit, tie yeah all that terrible stuff that makes you wanna go home and slip into something more comfortable... but what people doesn't see can't hurt them right, for the last year I've been using pantyhose almost 80% of the time, the winters are pretty cold to it was all nice!

siantv2003
07-15-2011, 04:25 AM
Like most here I tend to war panties andin winter tights or hold-up's. Work in very testosterone dominated industry which is rather small. Being high profile wll not help my cause if I am ever caught.

Brandi layne
07-15-2011, 04:50 AM
I'm a semi truck and trailer mechanic I won't wear any of. My garments at work cause I don't want anything to happen to them

satin n lace
07-15-2011, 06:21 AM
Well i just purged all my male underwear so now i have no other choice to wear panties from now on :)

sarah kay
09-01-2011, 10:37 PM
Interesting to find this thread, today was the first day wearing panties to work. It was so very comfortable. I was really nervous in the morning that someone might notice somehow but that fear subsided quickly. I already have a pair set aside for tomorrow. My main concern is how do I dirty enough male underwear to not alarm my wife that there is no dirty underwear in the hamper........

AmandaM
09-03-2011, 08:45 PM
I wear panties everyday. At times in the past, I've worn bras, camisoles, pantyhose, thigh hi's, and painted my nails. But haven't done that in awhile.