PDA

View Full Version : Me and SO's holiday decision

t-girlxsophie
05-25-2011, 11:00 PM
My Wife,myself and my 2 stepsons are going to Blackpool (English seaside resort) in six weeks for a few days,she asked were we going to have some "Sophie time" I wasn't sure as we can't be certain how much,or even if the B&B we are going to is TG Friendly.Well I told her It was up to her if she wanted me to pack some Femme Things,or did she want a Sophie free Holiday,I would be happy either way.

Well tonight we talked again,and she said it would be nice to have one or two days with Sophie.Worst case scenario is we have a femme night in,but we both agreed that rather than be cooped up in our room,We will try and have a Girls only day or night out together.

We have been down there before when Sophie was able to get out,Hopefully we will be able to do so again,I am so lucky that my Wife loves sharing this part of me,Am going to make sure I give her and the kids the best Holiday possible

:hugs:Sophie

Cynthia Anne
05-26-2011, 10:30 AM
Shame on you Sophie! You make me jealous! I hope you and yours have a very nice vacation! Hugs!

Carole
05-26-2011, 12:16 PM
Hi Sophie, have you tried contacting 'Renaissance' in Blackpool? Lynda Collins might be able to let you know if your B&B is TG friendly.

Deanna B
05-26-2011, 12:19 PM
hi honey . i hope you and your family have a great time . i;am so glad for you . i hope the sun come out for you . have fun and take care . love deanna b xx

boardpuppy
05-26-2011, 12:27 PM
I'm jealous, a sea side vacation sounds just to cool.

RADER
05-26-2011, 12:31 PM
Sophie:
Go and have a great time, Time is so short, so make the most of it when you can.
Good luck, and remember to get some pictures.
Rader

Sandra
05-26-2011, 01:10 PM
Hope you have a good time away...as for TG friendly places anywhere, we have never asked before hand and never will do.

GG Kathy
05-26-2011, 09:52 PM
hope you have a wonderful time

Rianna Humble
05-27-2011, 03:45 AM
Sounds like a great plan. Thank you for being sensitive to your wife's feelings, I'm glad it resulted in her saying she wanted Sophie along too.

shesadvl
05-27-2011, 07:53 AM
that is so kool sophie enjoy your holiday with your family... I know that packing the xtra bag is all about,.... lol CF has his,... when we went away he was free to be dressed however he chose, lol so enjoy it all

:battingeyelashes:

Shelly Preston
05-27-2011, 09:47 AM
I hope you all have a wonderful time Sophie

I am sure the B & B will be fine

Given Blackpool has a wide variety of visitors I would be surprised if you had any problems

If you are holidaying on the 11th & 12th of June you will find a few other girls there, as Blackpool Pride is taking place on those dates

Enjoy :bh:

Amanda22
05-27-2011, 10:10 AM
That is so wonderful, Sophie, that your SO recognizes this important aspect of your life. I'm so happy for you.

Daphne Renee
05-27-2011, 10:15 AM
Thats great Sophie . I hope you have a wonderful time on your vacation. I do have to admit I am a little jealous. I would love to take a vacation like that.