PDA

View Full Version : The cost of things!?!

SallyS
05-26-2011, 04:39 AM
Having been CD'ing since the early eighties I have seen the cost and ease of obtaining what you need has never been easier or cheaper. In the 90's silicon breast forms where £100+, wigs £70+ and so on.

Now with the boom in the internet I can buy silicon breast forms for less than £40.00, pretty good wigs for less than £30.00, and as for online clothes shopping, I can get a compete new wardrobe for £200 or less!!!

Never has cross-dressing been such good value:) .... and that's why I have MORE female clothes than male.

I'm building a new fitted wardrobe just to fit mine, Sally's and the wife's clothes in:D

Could it get any better???

Karren H
05-26-2011, 05:21 AM
Yeah!! You could go back to "borrowing" everything you need!! After all.... Free is more better!! Lol.

Gerrijerry
05-26-2011, 05:33 AM
What is this post trying to say? being a CD TS lesbian gay has nothing to do with the price of anything. Besides the price of things we buy has not actually decreased. It was always just where you purchase it. Most were simply afraid to go into a store to buy anything because of public reaction. so They had to purchase what ever they wanted thru catalogs which are never the cheapest. What has changed a lot is the way the public in general is accepting all the Gender issues.

erickka
05-26-2011, 05:34 AM
Also with the thrift store boon of the past decade, that also gives us a lot of reasonably priced options.

Cynthia Anne
05-26-2011, 07:07 AM
The price of wigs and forms may or may not be cheaper, but I have to take out a loan for a tank of gas to go purchase them! ha! when I STARTED DRIVING GAS WAS 19 CENTS A GALLON! Go figure! Hugs!

Gina X
05-26-2011, 08:13 AM
I think Sally is right I've noticed in the last two years the price of wigs has come down dramatically the last one I bought came direct from Hong Kong and cost me about £5.50 inc post the quality is superb and two years ago would have cost £50--100 although the internet has made this possible I think Chinese manufacuring techniques brought the price down. It has nothing to do with who is buying it wether they be M F Trans or Bi etc the fact is everything has reduced in price. The cost of fuel is more to do with how greedy your government is and how much tax they apply rather than the actual cost of crude oil....................

Daphne Renee
05-26-2011, 08:18 AM
The internet has created more competition that ever so some prices are down. Retailers have to compete not only with each other but places like amazon , ebay etc. If you have enough patience and shop around you can find great deals.