PDA

View Full Version : Little girls or grown women--As a child

MarinaTwelve200
10-02-2005, 04:58 PM
When you were growing up, was the object of your "Attraction", CD and otherwise, girls your own age or younger, or older teenagers and grown women?

I always was attracted to older teens and grown women even as a boy.---especially when my CDing started at age 12.

I never DID like little girls or their clothes when I was little, and even girls my own age 10-12 had no attraction.----I suppose I was born Hetrosexual.

Fact is, Little and younger girls DON'T have the "attractive parts "(boobs hips) that I enjoy and they dont wear sexy clothes, high heels or even makeup.---all of what has always been important to me, attraction wise, CD not withstanding.

I may be wrong, but I think it is normal for boys to be attracted to older girls, untill girls their own age start looking that way too---(early to mid teens.)

I suspect that pedophiles were the boys that were attracted to girls their own age when younger.---Although I dont think all such boys become pedophiles.

MandyTS
10-02-2005, 07:55 PM
Big assumption here... heterosexual...

I am asexual, I have little attraction for either sex, mainly because I am more attracted to guys but could never be gay... :confused:

Helen MC
10-02-2005, 08:01 PM
Young adult women in the 18 to 30 category such as my younger aunts, some female neigbours, younger school teachers, etc.

When I was a kid of about 6 my class teacher at Primary (Grade) School was a lovely Irish redhead called Miss Helen Connolly. She would have then been about 25 I assume. Even then I admired her well developed breasts and buttocks and used to deliberatly drop my pencil on the floor so I could look up her skirt and see her lovely white, pink, or occasionally, black briefs.

Rikki
10-03-2005, 12:42 AM
As far back as I can remember, it has been older teens and women, I did so admire their clothes. I was maddly in love with my first grade teacher and always wanted to get into her closet. Girls ,my own age didn't have the sexy clothes that the teens and women had.

Rikki

GypsyKaren
10-03-2005, 04:32 AM
When I was a little kid I always hung out with girls my age, and wanted to be them.

GypsyKaren

FionaAlexis
10-04-2005, 07:09 PM
It’s an interesting question, Marina on two levels – sexuality and gender. I think it is a difficult question for me as I have struggled in my own mind whether I have ever been truly sexually attracted to women. Or whether it is simply admiration, awe and envy.

My childhood friend was a girl and when my father told the ‘true facts’ about gender, it came as a shock. My early dress ups were as adult women – wearing mum’s old clothes but then so was my girl friend. My serious dressing was always as a mature woman albeit nothing fitted properly. I do remember my mum dressing me up in my sister’s school uniform and her in mine – and showing us off to the next door neighbour. I remember having mixed feelings - being decidedly unimpressed though happy to be in girl’s clothes

As a teen I admired many of the girls around me at school and I was close to a few of them. My dressing was more focused on female teenage clothes and my first buys were minis and short dresses with puff sleeves. Notwithstanding I was still very much in awe of the women of the time and I was starstruck by the young housewife who moved in next door. She seemed to me to be the perfect female – and she had a big impact. For years after – well into my 30s – I, subconsciously, modeled myself on her looks and style – from her short layered brunette hair/blue eyed looks to her love of shift and shirt dresses – adapting it to the style of the day.

So I think I was always more influenced by adult women.

Fiona xx

Jacqui
10-04-2005, 09:28 PM
When I was growing up, I used to watch re-runs of The Mickey Mouse Club. I fell in love with Annette Funicello who was probably my age (10) when it was originally filmed.
What I loved about Annette was her beautiful face....and her gigantic boobs. Although I probably couldn't imagine what they really looked like under her Mickey Mouse sweatshirt, I wanted to buy a horse and ride to California to ask Annette to marry me.
I've been a boob man...er... girl ever since.

Jacqui

black leotards
10-06-2005, 06:58 PM
I just wanted to be able to dress up like girls my own age. They had it made :rolleyes: . I mean dressing up in short dresses, jumpers, skirts and the like, along with pretty tops and of course, tights. In my younger days girls never wore pants. Even in gym class the girls wore blue bloomer shorts and white T-shirts, sometimes with tights. Later they wore one piece blue rompers. I so desparately wanted to be like them. Oh well, better late than never :angel: