PDA

View Full Version : going to the jym

bobbie sue
05-26-2011, 01:43 PM
Hi grils how many of us go to the jym in fem I do three times a week with no problem I wear tights and leotards and tennis shoes in the winter and spandex shorts and short t shirt and tennis shoes in the summer or what ever active/wear I want love working out with the grils an have made some great frinds male and female more female than male

suzy1
05-26-2011, 02:26 PM
I don’t use the gym. I keep fit mostly by walking.
Sounds like I might be missing out on some fun here?

SUZY

sissystephanie
05-26-2011, 04:44 PM
I go to my local YMCA almost every day to workout, and always go wearing femme clothes. In warm weather, like we are having now, I wear shorts and a tank top! With panties underneath, and sometimes a bra. In cooler weather I wear long pants, but they are also feminine ones!! I also have several skorts that are designed to be worn while walking or running, and I wear them walking around my subdivision!! I am a crossdresser, what can I say!!

Kalli
05-27-2011, 12:43 AM
I don't use the gym either but I run around my neighborhood most of the time. I am trying to pluck up the courage to wear sheer tights underneath my shorts when I run though. Its really cool that you and sissystephanie both can go to the gym and wear femme clothes!

Persephone
05-27-2011, 02:25 AM
Since I belong to a women's gym I have to go en femme!

Also, most mornings I run/walk my neighborhood en femme.

Hugs,
Persephone.

mandycd
05-29-2011, 08:12 PM
i have never thought to do that but it does sound fun.

Lainie
05-29-2011, 08:24 PM
Do you use the ladies' locker or the men's?

I normally wear t-shirt & men's gym shorts or pants, but panties underneath, at the gym. We have a family locker also, with private shower/dressing areas, that I use when I shave my legs. Otherwise the men's is more convenient.