PDA

View Full Version : Thank You

Laurie Ann
05-26-2011, 05:49 PM
I want to express my sincerest thanks for all trans women who have gone before me. The courage you have shown is truly inspirational to someone like me who is on the road to fully transitioning. I know you need to move on with your life and some people make staying here difficult. My personal view is you are invaluable with the guidance you give as well as personal experiences you share with all here. I am forever in your debt.

Katesback
05-26-2011, 06:29 PM
Perhaps the most important thing is to learn from those that came before you. If you actually listen to them you will not make the mistakes they made.

Jorja
05-26-2011, 07:30 PM
Thank you Laurie Ann. I hope all goes well for you during your transition. Any questions feel free to ask anytime. If anyone can lead you astray..... I mean to the pink path..... :D

Hope
05-27-2011, 12:32 AM
I am a firm believer that we all need to both be, and have, big sisters.

Rianna Humble
05-27-2011, 02:59 AM
Like Laurie, I think that there is a lot for which we can thank those TS folk who have gone before us and I appreciate the contributions that they make and the experience they share so generously. I know this will surprise Kate, but I even agree with her that we can learn from the mistakes they have the courage to share with us.

It is always sad when someone feels the need to move out of your life, and this forum is no exception, but we need to respect their decision and send them on their way with our best wishes.