PDA

View Full Version : It is amazing how you out youself but nobody will believe you!!!!

Emily Ann Brown
05-27-2011, 09:05 AM
One of my co-workers came in to my office this morning and told me he was going to be at Virginia Tech Tuesday ( where I got my degree) and asked if he could get me anything, t-shirt, bump sticker...OR a cheerleader outfit for your girlfriend.

I said " Heck with her, get me one!" And smiled.

He laughed all the way back to his office. He has no clue I was serious.

Em

Cynthia Anne
05-27-2011, 09:21 AM
That,s cute! You tried! Perhaps you should paint him a picture! Hugs!

Briana90802
05-27-2011, 09:30 AM
I've begun to notice that too. I worry about being caught by people but if I tell people I cd they won't believe it till they see it for themselves.

Daphne Renee
05-27-2011, 09:35 AM
That is funny. However if someone had told me that I might have thought they were joking as well.

Chickhe
05-27-2011, 09:59 AM
I will laugh even more if he actually brings you one.

Emily Ann Brown
05-27-2011, 10:59 AM
And I will give him a BIG HUG !!!!! And say "thank you" from the bottom of my panties! HAHAHAHA!

Em

At Christmas, at a party thrown by my girlfriend, some of the her female (GG) guests tried to get me to eat a second rich dessert. I said "If I do that I'll never fit in my dresses!" My girlfriend gave me one of THOSE looks...but everybody else just belly laughed.

Em

ToxicAvenger095
05-27-2011, 12:07 PM
I've told a few friends and since I DO joke around a lot, many didn't believe me. My best friend, it took me a LONG time to make her realize I was serious about it. And another friend, I told her months ago, and well, I still don't think she believes me. Haha

Anne2345
05-27-2011, 12:14 PM
I have made more than one such joke throughout the years to friends, family, and co-workers, and they are always taken as just that - jokes resulting in a good laugh. Never once has anyone questioned it as anything but a mere joke, or even considered the possibility that I am a crossdresser. I have made such jokes, not to tempt fate, but out of curiousity and to gauge the recipient's reaction. I am not in a position to "out" myself, nor will I, but it would be kind of interesting to know if someone thought that I actually could be a crossdresser. Oh well. The laughs are always good-natured fun, though. :)

Alberta_Pat
05-27-2011, 12:26 PM
At Christmas, at a party thrown by my girlfriend, some of the her female (GG) guests tried to get me to eat a second rich dessert. I said "If I do that I'll never fit in my dresses!" My girlfriend gave me one of THOSE looks...but everybody else just belly laughed.

Em

When people try that with me, I tell them that I am trying to maintain "my young girlish figure". I then proceed to touch my breasts and then tummy saying that " I have the figure of a 14 year old who is 3 months pregnant".

That will always bring a lot of chuckles. ;)

suzy1
05-27-2011, 01:03 PM
I find life is always presenting opportunities to have this kind of joke. And I suspect a lot of us enjoy it. The thought that goes through my head is, like meny others here, “If you only new!”

SUZY

Christie ann
05-27-2011, 01:15 PM
Yes I have often joked around about my girlish figure or how I am not that kind of girl. Everyone laughs...except for my wife you gives me one of "those" looks.

prettytoes
05-27-2011, 03:45 PM
I have lost about 50 lbs in the past year. I joke with people that "now I can fit into my short skirts", or "I look really hot in a short shirt now" when they ask me about my weight loss. It always brings a good laugh. I also told a girl that works in my building that since it was gonna be hot that it was "short skirt day". She said she would wear one if I did...if she only knew!

Kittykitty
05-27-2011, 04:15 PM
If you can fit into a size 14 girls, I have one you can have!

Little jokes soften the world's perceptions (but I'm totally serious about the cheerleader outfit.)
:)

CaitlynRenee
05-27-2011, 11:16 PM
Yep, The 'girlish figure' routine will almost always get a few laughs since no one seems to believe you. I used that comment when refusing a second piece of birthday cake one time. My Dear Mother looked at me, said, "Oh Brother",.........rolled her eyes when I said with absolute sincerety, "Hey, Mom, I mean it" and then she laughed, shook her head and said, "You're nuts". In a loving way of course. Perhaps she remembered Grandma dressing me up when I was a wee tyke, or maybe my being my sister's (and her friends) 'living doll' when I was a kid.

I'm not sure why, but my step-dad seemed to edge away from me a bit, never turn his back and looked a bit quizzical at me.

Don't you just love messing with their minds??

Allyson Michelle
05-28-2011, 12:15 AM
My brother didn't believe me when I told him, likely because I was a very stereotypical male. I used to purposely leave girl's clothes hiding in plain sight or "forget" to delete the browser history in hopes of being discovered so I wouldn't have to tell anybody. They all just assumed the clothes were from girl's I have brought over to make whoopie with (which never happened). My mom once saw the history and asked me if this was the way I felt, but for some stupid reason I denied it. I think she knew though. I'm still a virgin, and many ppl find that hard to believe as well. I guess i'm just not a very convincing person! I've softened up since I have told some people, so it is more believable, but still yet it is very hard for them to imagine me as having anything to do with feminine things... BTW, I live neat VT! GO HOKIES!

makin' it real
05-28-2011, 02:34 AM
You said it, sister! I once drove over to pick up a gg friend visiting from out of town. I'd already decided to tell her about Rachel at dinner, but at the time was still kinda shy about it so I took my bra off and stowed it in the glove box before picking her up.

Well wouldn't you know it she found some reason to open the glovebox during our drive to the restaurant and saw my cute, lacy bra! She asked about it and I said it was mine. Then she switched the topic as if I hadn't said anything. I told her again as we walked into the restaurant, and again the topic went elsewhere. Finally, over drinks afterwards I told her a third time and finally she challenged it, saying No way, until I showed her a couple pictures on my phone!

I had to laugh when she said she had thought I was just covering up earlier for having had sex with some girl in my car and gotten busted by her seeing the bra! We had a great rest of the night just talking clothes and having fun. But gosh we humans can be so slow to let go of our preconceptions!

Hugs,

Rachel

Carroll
05-28-2011, 08:12 AM
I out myself all the time and when they don't believe me I just pull out my wallet and show them a picture of me dressed

Joann Smith
05-28-2011, 08:58 AM
A few months ago we were having new guards installed around some equipment at work ...I was asked by my co workers if a particular overhead electrical run was up high enough ...It cleared my head by two or three inches...and since i am about the tallest in the group they figured if i did not bump my head every one elese would be fine...So i walked under it and saw where it was and I said No ! raise it up four more inches because i may decide to wear high heels to work some days...the small crow in attendance all chuckled.. then one spoked up and said "knowing you .....you might just do that so yall better go ahead and push it up another four inches just like he asked....

Joann

Cynthia Anne
05-28-2011, 07:12 PM
(but I'm totally serious about the cheerleader outfit.)
:)[/QUOTE] I know you are! Now call him and let him know what size to get you!!Hugs!

Kate Simmons
05-29-2011, 05:45 AM
Yeah I got tired of dropping hints though as my "guy mode" looks nothing like my "Gal mode".:heehee:

Cherie
05-29-2011, 07:37 AM
i had a party last night and we were all joking around about wearing womens clothes a very close and understanding friend of mine had just bought me a great pair of boots and i joked about wearing them and looking great no one believed how serious i was

Tia808
05-29-2011, 03:27 PM
Years ago, after I declined a second pastry at an office get-together, saying "no, I'd really better not," a slightly overweight coworker told me with a smile that it goes straight to your hips. (At that time, I was a very scrawny, stick-like guy with a 27-inch waist.) I put my wrists on my hips and said with a confused look on my face: "so.....are you saying that I should or shouldn't have another cupcake?" She laughed and said "yeah, you might be the only person that actually needs to eat *more* to maintain a girlish figure!" I responded: "hmm, if that's the case, I guess I'll have another cupcake...too bad we don't have anything that goes straight to the bustline, that's where I need even more help!" She said, "oh, don't we all!" And that was the end of it; there were no other references to this conversation or the general subject matter over the next couple of years we worked together.

Briana90802
05-31-2011, 08:16 PM
So yeah, funny story, I work at a restaurant and there are servers and cocktail waitresses. One girl who normally servers was cocktailing and she came to work dressed in a pencil skirt(which is different from the server uniforms) and when I looked at her she said, "you wish you could wear this." I said, "yeah. Wish I could." to which she laughed. People just wont believe me. :)

RiverdanceGirl
05-31-2011, 09:32 PM
I remember making a comment to a coworker about how I had the same problem with miniskirts as she did - she was tugging on hers all the time trying to show a bit less leg. She just laughed politely and that was it. I also had a few coworkers encourage me to wear female clothing. One suggested that I wear a corset panties and stockings and another suggested that I wear a pink ballerina outfit. I laughed it all off as a joke and now deeply regret that I did. At the time I was going through my 'pretend I'm an alpha male' phase.

Brenda456
05-31-2011, 09:56 PM
At my office, I am referred to as "one of the girls". They are joking, and I like it!

sometimes_miss
06-01-2011, 03:56 AM
He laughed all the way back to his office. He has no clue I was serious.
Or maybe he was picturing you in that outfit. Please don't take offense, as I don't know you at all so I don't know how you look as a guy; but the vast majority of average guys look rather amusing in feminine clothes.
Think: 230 pound muscular hairy guy making no attempt to change any other thing about himself, smiling widely, in a frilly bikini. That's probably the image he was thinking of. And, as the world gets more tolerant, perhaps he does know and simply doesn't care what you wear, just simply thinks it's all just a bit silly.

t-girlxsophie
06-03-2011, 02:29 AM
have told a cpl SAs that the stuff I was buying was for me,and they have not believed me :)
Most my night shift knows I dress but in the early days when just 3 or 4 GGs knew,we were at a Karaoke restuarant,they put a request in for me to sing "man,I feel like a woman" they all thought it was a chuckle,no-one else was any the wiser,next karaoke night,well I'll leave them in no doubt,with my Diva performance LOL

Sophie