PDA

View Full Version : Damned Painters!!

uknowhoo
10-02-2005, 07:15 PM
Just a few days ago, in another thread, I bemoaned the fact that I very seldom get a nice stretch of at least a coupla hours when I can dress. Well, this morning my wife left with our little boy around 9:30 or so and said she'd be gone at least 3 or 4 hours. Well, needless to day, Tammi was most excited to hear news like this.

No sooner had my wife left, and I started shaving, did my painter call to announce he'd be arriving around 11:00 to finish a kinda large exterior painting project. :mad: We live out in the woods, no other houses around. That's a good thing, except when you want to have a fun day of dressing and you have no blinds or shades on your windows, and your damned painters are coming over. Oy!

Screw it, I wanted to have some fun. So I tacked a sheet over one window and threw a blanket over a railing to block the view from the other side, and I created a (hopefully) reasonably private setting. No, there is no "inadvertantly outed myself to the painters" punchline here, mercifully. I just enjoyed several hours of fun Tammi time... dressing, taking a few pics, etc. Shortly after I finished removing my clothes and make-up, my wife called to say she'd be another two hours. So I was able to enjoy a few relaxing hours in guy mode too, nice bonus.

So, you may be asking yourselves "so where are the pics, toots?" Well, that's the punchline comes in. After cleaning up and putting away, I couldn't for the life of me find the CF card I'd removed from the camera. I guess I hid it too well. Hopefully I'll find it before my wife does. If not, well, that'd be a whole other thread. :eek:

DanaJ
10-02-2005, 07:57 PM
LOL Tammi - sounds like you had an eventful day :) The things we CDs have to do to dress - I sure hope you find that memory card first ;)

Jenny Beth
10-02-2005, 08:09 PM
Glad to hear you managed to have fun but ya better find that card.

KatieZ
10-02-2005, 08:22 PM
Damned Painters!!

Say now. I resemble that remark. LOL I have my own painting bizness.
Too bad we live so far apart. We both could have enjoyed that day. I could have painted in a skirt (no standing at the bottom of the ladder) and you wouldn't have had to put up sheets.

Melissa73
10-02-2005, 09:56 PM
that kind of reminds me of a time,when i was caught. I was living in a apartment, at the time. and the building was being painted, yet i hadnt realized it. anyways, i was sleeping (early morning) in a pink tennis skirt, and white blouse w/ pink panties and bra....when i over heard someone mention "transvestite." i woke up slowly, to see my window shades open, but i didnt see anyone. so i slowly got up, trying to "hide" as i went over to the window and shut the blinds. it was kinda scary,being seen, but it was also exciting. i wonder what exactly they saw, if at all anything.

Billijo49504
10-02-2005, 10:20 PM
Even though you didn't get any pictures, you still had a fun day. You had fun and that is the most important thing. Good for you :) :thumbsup:

Bernadina
10-02-2005, 10:30 PM
Hopefully I'll find it before my wife does. If not, well, that'd be a whole other thread. :eek:

Does that mean that your wife doesn't know?

uknowhoo
10-02-2005, 10:53 PM
Hi Dina,

Funny you should ask, I was just reading Karren's thread.

The bottom-line answer to your question is no. We have actually discussed it on previous occasions, but not for a good while. I know it's not the sort of thing a spouse would just forget about, but my that's just how my wife is (I think it'd be difficult to explain this any better in less than a few thousand words). Anyway, since we last discussed it, my CD'ing has, shall we say, progressed... from a few items, to the whole 9 yards. I am much closer to telling her, having overcome most of the shame, and gained confidence (mostly from my participation in this forum).

My wife's mother, with whom she was quite close, passed away earlier this year. I'm hoping to address the CDing issue with her again at some point in the coming year. I want to give her a little time to come to terms with her loss B4 laying this trip on her though.

Thanks for your concern and listening.

Hugs,

Tammi

Bernadina
10-02-2005, 11:07 PM
I wish you all the best Tammi. I can't speak from personal experience since my wife has always known, but from other posts I've read including Karrens, and some PM's I've received, coming out to your wife has to be done with love, tact and a lot of diplomacy.

And I agree, waiting until the loss of a loved one has somewhat been overcome is a good idea.

http://www.geocities.com/bernadina_q/CD/thm_frbfly020.gif

Rainbow6562005
10-02-2005, 11:10 PM
How nice for you that you were able to arrange some alone-time to do your passion. :)

Rainbow

GypsyKaren
10-02-2005, 11:22 PM
Just goes to show that where's there a will, there's a way.

GypsyKaren

uknowhoo
10-03-2005, 08:34 AM
Thanks to all of you who took time to respond.
Have a great week!
Hugs,
Tammi