PDA

View Full Version : if you

lori m crawford
05-27-2011, 11:16 PM
it is like if you wish you was a women an was in the moring had ever thing as a women but a male thinking i meen you was a male but a female body how wood you dille with it

sandra-leigh
05-28-2011, 12:12 AM
"Male thinking"? The more I know about crossdressing and gender, the less I know what "male thinking" means.

tiffanyjo89
05-28-2011, 12:26 AM
I think what the questioner is trying to say is:

If you wished you were a woman, and then woke up in the morning, completely female except for your brain (it would still be the same brain you were born with as a genetic male, it hadn't changed, only your body has. You still retain all memories of being male.), as a result of you having knowledge and training on how to think and act like a male, how would deal with being a woman?

If that is the case, then I'd probably love it. I often feel a bit more like a woman than a man anyway. Like I connect with them, but I don't want to "connect" with them (at least not as much as trying to find out how they like their jeans or something), if you get what I'm saying.

Pythos
05-28-2011, 01:21 AM
I would so revel in it...for a while, then I might want to get my factory original model back......maybe. LOL.

Joanne f
05-28-2011, 03:09 AM
I think the only difference might be is that you would do things as a female with a masculine way of thinking as opposed to a male with a feminine way of thinking .

Cynthia Anne
05-28-2011, 04:43 AM
I would just love it Lori! If you find a pill for this, please save one for me! Hugs!

Debra Russell
05-28-2011, 01:22 PM
No problemo! I would rellish the expierence.........Debra

Billie Jean
05-30-2011, 06:21 PM
I would so revel in it...for a while, then I might want to get my factory original model back......maybe. LOL.Me too,but I'd experiment with my new sexual being, find out if the grass is as green as I think it would be. Billie Jean

Loni
05-30-2011, 08:14 PM
i would love to wake up in the am with girl parts and no male things.

first off i would loose all of my income. job would not translate very well.
but the fun i could have in being the woman i long to be. strange i am only a cross dresser, but would love to be the woman hidden within. but i would still be interested in women not men.
yes there are some things people say women should not be doing. hog-wash i say. most every thing i do now both genders can do.

Loni

Kate Lynn
05-30-2011, 11:53 PM
no offense,I would never want to be a woman,they are way too illogical,and way too emotional.

joanna4
05-31-2011, 01:46 AM
I wouldn't mind waking up as a girl. I just don't know if I want to walk over to my parents room and explain this

Stephenie S
05-31-2011, 10:02 AM
This is a common fantasy.

"Waking up" a woman takes all of the responsibility for your actions away from you.

"Oh, I didn't do it. It just happened".

Suddenly you can be guilt and shame free.

"I just woke up and look at me."

In reality, being a woman is work, just like being a man is work. The glow soon fades when you have to get up, feed the cat, go to work, and figure out a different outfit every day.

Is it satisfying? Oh you betcha. I can't imagine why everyone doesn't want to be a woman. Don't they? But work it is, and if all you can think about is the pleasurable excitement you would be sadly disappointed if it were to actually happen to you.

S

JodieGreen
05-31-2011, 10:05 AM
i know my hands would be up my shirt a lot more oftenand probably wouldn't make it out of bed for a few days.

deebra
05-31-2011, 01:46 PM
Would love to wear a D bra and have clevage spilling out the top, a nice curvy butt that I could wrap in pretty sexy panties, short shorts, tight jeans and straight skirt and dress, add heels and I could deal just fine with the rest.

Kim_Bitzflick
05-31-2011, 02:05 PM
I would like to "wake up" with a female body, but..... there is always a but.

But what if you wake up with a female body that you did not find appealing? That is a body you consider to not be attractive.

Could you deal with that?

suzy1
05-31-2011, 02:36 PM
If I woke up with a drop dead gorgeous girl’s body I would do the job I have always dreamed of.
A high class call girl.

Dream on, SUZY

Donna June
05-31-2011, 04:21 PM
There was a movie similar to this scenario. I think Debbie Reynolds played a man who died and came back as her, in adult form. Anyone know the movie I'm talking about?

Nikki A.
05-31-2011, 04:31 PM
There was a movie similar to this scenario. I think Debbie Reynolds played a man who died and came back as her, in adult form. Anyone know the movie I'm talking about?

I think it was " Goodbye Charlie" a funny movie and I think Tony Curtis was in it too.

Daphne Renee
05-31-2011, 05:56 PM
It would be interesting to say the least. For the short term it would be exciting . Not sure about long term though.

Audrey34
05-31-2011, 07:15 PM
Initially I would probably be quite pleased unless I still had the body I have now. I would have to unlearn a lot of bad habits I have when I was in guy mode. And I would have to modify my wardrobe with jeans and pants so I could fit in better and of course in my line of work (sign maker and installer), skirts would be impractical. And of course trying to explain to everybody why I suddenly woke up as a woman (unless ALL the men became women and vice-versa). Now wouldn't that make one helluva movie!
-Audrey

RiverdanceGirl
05-31-2011, 09:41 PM
Definitely assuming I was in a body that I liked I'd be thrilled but I can't say that I'd still have a male brain because I don't know if I've ever had a male brain. Due to things that happened while I was in the womb I'm pretty much convinced that my brain is about 50/50 male/female. Maybe 55% female.

Kelly Greene
06-01-2011, 10:05 PM
I would call in sick, go bikini shopping, then spend a wonderful day at the beach soaking in the sun.
On day 2 I would figure out what to do about every day stuff.
I could find myself smiling a lot.