PDA

View Full Version : impossible to deny

silhouette
05-28-2011, 12:45 AM
I feel like a celebrity every time I go out in heels.
It's so much easier to meet new people and be accepted.

You get a rude person every now and again, but mostly everyone is so nice to me and asks to get their picture taken with me.

I went out to a club last night as dr. frank-n-furter.. by myself.. and had like a dozen new friends by the time I left. I went out to the bar tonight in normal clothes and not a single person talked to me or asked to take my picture. So dull...

i like it more when everyone treats me like i'm something special

Pythos
05-28-2011, 01:26 AM
When I showed up to a halloween party in my Mana cosplay...I swear to god it was like the paparzi was there. Almost every where I went someone asked for my pic. It was not due to the subject of the costume (mana after all is hardly known in the US), but it was just the look. There was one point I was kneeling next to a fire, and the fog machine went off, and I was surrounded by camera flashes and such. It was crazy.

When I show up to the club in my garb, I get compliment and some pic requests. I just don't understand why I haven't actually met someone yet...may have been due to the GG being by my side. LOL.

Cynthia Anne
05-28-2011, 05:10 AM
By your avatar you look like a celebrity! How nice! Nice complements are so heart warming! Hugs!

silhouette
05-31-2011, 08:50 PM
When I showed up to a halloween party in my Mana cosplay...I swear to god it was like the paparzi was there. Almost every where I went someone asked for my pic. It was not due to the subject of the costume (mana after all is hardly known in the US), but it was just the look. There was one point I was kneeling next to a fire, and the fog machine went off, and I was surrounded by camera flashes and such. It was crazy.
Exactly!! It is way more fun than just standing around, or being ignored if you try to make polite conversation.

By your avatar you look like a celebrity! How nice! Nice complements are so heart warming! Hugs!

Thanks!! =)

Attached pic of my outfit.. getting ready before putting on hair and makeup.. then full on frank-n-furter with another chick!
lol. the makeup is supposed to be pretty heavy and dracula-ish, if you've seen the film u know what i was going for..

Cynthia Anne
06-01-2011, 12:10 AM
Girl is all I seen in the pictures! And she is looking SO fine! Hugs!