PDA

View Full Version : Did you ever forget something?

Briana90802
05-29-2011, 12:28 AM
Well I was going to work today and just before I got there I realized that I was wearing some earrings. Thankfully I noticed before anyone saw. I'm sure that everyone has forgotten to put some of their panties or a bras away. What are the stories of the things that you forgot to do? :heehee:

Katie_in_AK
05-29-2011, 02:41 AM
Oh, years ago my wife came home and I was in some old "rag bag" skirt. We're still married, so I guess it went Ok, but "get that f-in thing off" or something. Then 8 years ago I came out much more to her. Went ok at first and went DOWNHILL shortly after. Now 8 years later (with her having more life experience w/ co-workers and sexually unique ppl), I wrote her "the letter" and she is now a very supportive wife! I love her dearly! As far as earings, this is funny: I'm the type of mechanic at work that just "blends into the background", very bright, but just "plain". Well I decide, damnit, I'm gonna get at LEAST my left ear pierced...Ok, so I do it and go to work. Expecting "you're a fag, etc" (even though some of the other techs have had, ahem, "other things" pierced), I figured "whatever dude, G.F.Y!"...what I was TOTALLY not expecting, was them to say "hey, you GOTTA get both ears done, no one does just one anymore." OMG OMG. I totally wanted to and went right back to get the other done. Best days of my life!! Earings make the girl, and honestly, guys are getting them all the time. Do it, give it a week, and by then, no one at work will give a crap. BE YOU!

Danni Renee
05-29-2011, 05:48 AM
I am notorious for forgetting that my nails are painted when I do video with my kids. I always wave goodbye to them and I rarely get to wear polish anyway so I sometimes forget I have it on and have almost been caught several times. I did get caught by them with a temporary tatoo of a rose on my wrist (I wanted to see what it would look like) and it caused quite the controversy!

Kate Simmons
05-29-2011, 05:51 AM
Yeah, sometimes I even forget what i forgot. So much to do sometimes , so little time.:)

Rachel Morley
05-29-2011, 10:51 AM
Usually I'm pretty good about not forgetting things like this, but about 5 years ago I do remember an incident. One weekday night I was dressed and wearing pearl stud earrings. I forgot to take them out and went to bed. Would you believe that I didn't even notice the following morning and even went into work with them still in. Anyway, as I walked in to the office my female boss said to me "I like your earrings" with a big grin on her face. I suddenly went all red and sheepishly took them out and just said "Oops, yeah, my wife and I were just messing around last night." .... letting her take that in whatever way she wanted.

SuzanneBender
05-29-2011, 10:53 AM
I am very forgetful and I am sure there are many things that I forgot, but for the life of me I can't remember them.

AKAMichelle
05-29-2011, 10:55 AM
I use to do stupid things like that all the time. That was one of the reasons that I told everyone about me being TG. That way if I forgot something it wouldn't cause a problem. Plus I am much happier now.

Claire Cook
05-29-2011, 11:05 AM
I am very forgetful and I am sure there are many things that I forgot, but for the life of me I can't remember them.

Suzanne, surely you are too young for this! I thought forgetfulness was only for us "more mature" (umm .. chronologically) gals...

I use to do stupid things like that all the time. That was one of the reasons that I told everyone about me being TG. That way if I forgot something it wouldn't cause a problem. Plus I am much happier now.

Michelle, that's one (two!) reasons why I've been telling more folks about me.

Shoe Fettish Boy
05-30-2011, 12:38 AM
Can you believe I forgot to change once? Yup. Busted by my ex who forbid me to dress. I'm like what? *looking behind me, then looking down at my dress and heels* Ooooh yeaaaa! Then losing yet another outfit to that tyrant who would make me give up my stuff. My room mate has taken my stuff out of the dryer and seen, I spose he knows. Makeup! My parents found out that way. I forgot to remove the makeup.

PattiMichaels
05-30-2011, 03:50 PM
About a week after I had gotten my ears pierced, I realized that I had forgotten to take out the studs before going to work. So, there I was sitting at my desk in my very conservative buisness suit and tie preparing for a meeting when I realized one of my associates was staring at me...awkward, to say the least. Thank goodness she was able to tactfully remind me BEFORE we left for the meeting.

suzy1
05-30-2011, 03:57 PM
I got half way through the day and then looked in the mirror and noticed the eye liner still on.
Nobody noticed. Unbelievable!

VictoriaP
05-30-2011, 04:45 PM
YES! A while ago I bought some really great adhesive backed nipples. Since I have small (but larger than most men) boobs, I put on the nipples when I wore certain outfits and liked the way they looked. Anyway, although I think I do really well about not forgetting things the next day.........you guessed it, I forgot to remove the nipples! That day I wore a nice light blue oxford shirt. I did not notice until I got home that night! Nobody had said anything to me but I was so shocked. Since it was all over and if anyone had noticed my oversized nipples poking through my shirt, had not said anything, all I could do was laugh, and girl, did I!! It still makes me laugh when I think about it!!

Loni
05-30-2011, 05:34 PM
i guess i have forgotten something. but i forget what.. so many times, so many things.
nail polish, lipstick, mascara, dangle earrings, etc.
only one or two comments nothing life shattering.
just as long as i do not show up for work in a skirt all might be ok, (work standard clothing only)...but then again it might be a blast..till the sup calls me into the office to "talk".

but stick on nipples now here is a new thought........

Billie Jean
05-30-2011, 06:01 PM
I was wearing a toe ring once when my brother and his wife came over. They looked at my foot is how I noticed it. Neither of them said anything about it but I know they saw it. Billie jean

KatherynKarrde
05-30-2011, 07:52 PM
I dressed last night with makeup (only eyes). This morning I have completely forgotten about it and showed up to work with eye makeup still on. I work with all men and none of them noticed, I have no idea how but they didn't. (Oh and I work in retail) it wasn't until partially through the day I went to the bathroom and notice that my eyes were still done. I 'm sure that some customers noticed but said nothing :S

Kate Karrde

Tia808
05-31-2011, 01:59 PM
The problem I had, back when I actually spent some of my discretionary time as a guy, was not so much forgetting to remove my girl accessories/makeup, but forgetting to remove my girl persona and mannerisms. I constantly found myself being overly feminine (or effeminate?) in the way I'd hold my wine glass, sit, and use my hands when conversing with people. The most personally embarrassing instance to me was when I gave a male friend of mine a hug and cheek-to-cheek kiss as I was accustomed to doing as a girl. He didn't freak out, but I almost did when I realized what I had done while walking away. Took years before I was able to laugh about it! :)

TGMarla
05-31-2011, 02:10 PM
Let's see.....I think I've been busted with the remnants of eyeliner still showing. A time or two I left a necklace on, but it remained under my shirt, and no one noticed. I left a whole carry-on piece of luggage full of shoes and stuff out in the bedroom, and my wife just rolled her eyes and said, I see you have a few shoes..... Yeah. Oops.

suchacutie
05-31-2011, 02:57 PM
My wife is very protective of Tina and one of the things she's gotten regular at is checking me over after I transition from Tina to male. Classically it's the eye-liner that Tina just doesn't get off completely. Level 2 is the bit of red nail polish that is still there on the left or right side of the nail! So hard to get that off sometimes.

The only thing that I've forgotten twice is the change of earring. I usually wear small studs to work and twice I've left in a largish captured-ball gold hoop. Ah well, not the end of the world and no one said a word! They surely saw the difference. Interesting!

Briana90802
05-31-2011, 08:10 PM
The problem I had, back when I actually spent some of my discretionary time as a guy, was not so much forgetting to remove my girl accessories/makeup, but forgetting to remove my girl persona and mannerisms. I constantly found myself being overly feminine (or effeminate?) in the way I'd hold my wine glass, sit, and use my hands when conversing with people. The most personally embarrassing instance to me was when I gave a male friend of mine a hug and cheek-to-cheek kiss as I was accustomed to doing as a girl. He didn't freak out, but I almost did when I realized what I had done while walking away. Took years before I was able to laugh about it! :)

That's so funny. I do that too. Sometimes I'll be at work and I'll be standing very femme-like at my table. Luckily there are quite a few gay servers there so I'm able to get away with it without raising too many question.

PretzelGirl
05-31-2011, 10:06 PM
When my youngest daughter didn't know, I used to have a regular method of checking everything in front of the mirror to be sure I reverted properly. Of course over time you get lazy. Was making breakfast one morning and she walked by and went "Dad, are you wearing eyeliner?". As luck would have it, my wife called for her and it was forgotten. I went back to my checking method again. So far that is the only time.

Tia808
06-01-2011, 04:18 AM
That's so funny. I do that too. Sometimes I'll be at work and I'll be standing very femme-like at my table. Luckily there are quite a few gay servers there so I'm able to get away with it without raising too many question.

It's silly, I know, but I used to be so afraid of being thought of as gay or girlish, even while I was working my behind off to "perfect" my feminine presentation as a girl. I would actually feel funny in my tummy when someone would mistake me for a girl when I was in guy mode -- in stark contrast to now, when I would kill to pass as a girl so effortlessly.

I don't wanna insult your boy side, 'cause I thinking you make a really cute and desirable guy, but I can see how you might sometimes be mistaken for a girl, or perhaps someone who is "gay in that way." I think for folks with our body types, our tendency to slip into feminine gestures/mannerisms isn't just a product of the time we spent as girls, but also because it's sort of natural for the way we're built. But I'm again digressing from the main topic -- sorry! :)