PDA

View Full Version : sex for the first time

JenniferZ2009
05-29-2011, 01:58 AM
So last night I had sex for the first time since transitioning. It was awsome.

Today I feel very much more sure about my transition now than before. Iv'e never enjoyed sex but with this guy he had me climaxing without even penetrating me. Just dry humping and lots of playing with my boobs. I swear I was getting loud.

The reason I say that that experience removed alot of my doubt about transition is because for the first time sex felt normal and natural. I was being taken by him, i was the female on the bottom and he was the guy on the top and for once in life having sex felt right. I felt so natural and my body moved on its own like the females I have had sex with so long ago. Wow, its kind of a mind **** to say that last part.

Longing2be-Trisha
05-29-2011, 02:14 AM
Jennifer way to go girl! I am so glad for you some day I hope to be were you are now!

Hugs and Kisses

Kaitlyn Michele
05-29-2011, 08:38 AM
i'm very thrilled for you Jennifer!!

when you talk about mind****, for me the way i described it is that I felt that i was "there" for the sex instead of being far away in my own little fantasy world..

AKAMichelle
05-29-2011, 10:45 AM
I am glad that it was everything you dreamed of. Now are you ready for an encore? I know the answer to this one. Enjoy!

Aprilrain
05-29-2011, 11:23 AM
YOU BITCH!!! I am so jealous!! GOD, I have been SOOOOO horny lately and all I think about is guys UUUHHHHGGGG.
Congratulation sweetie, I'm happy for you!
Is it just sex or do you want more from the relationship?

Bree-asaurus
05-29-2011, 11:55 AM
YAY! I'm happy for you :)

Barbara Dugan
05-29-2011, 12:05 PM
Congrats on the new experience, those that have done it before always agree is a natural and feel right feeling.

Sophora
05-29-2011, 01:20 PM
Jennifer way to go girl! I am so glad for you some day I hope to be were you are now!

Hugs and Kisses

I agree with this so much. Way to go! and hopefully I feel that. I have never felt anything well having sex maybe that is why. I don't know, I want to find out someday tho.

Mistybtm
05-29-2011, 01:42 PM
Very nice I love it as well and it is the best sex i have ever had is being the woman. and after it is done the world just feels right.

Tia808
05-29-2011, 02:00 PM
Congratulations, Jennifer! Your post captured it so well! Welcome to a new world!

JenniferZ2009
05-29-2011, 02:14 PM
@aprilrian,

Ive always had a crush on the guy and I enjoy his artistic side and his mind. Ive known him for almost 2 years and just started hanging out with him. I would love to be in a relationship with him but not sure if that is what is going to happen here. He is actually one of my good girlfriends "friend with Benefits" buddy. So.....I'm thinking this is going to end up being one of those "we were both drunk lets not talk about it" things....

boardpuppy
05-29-2011, 02:30 PM
Jennifer, you know what great sex is like now but if this isn't the "one" then at least you have something to compare the next one against. However, comparing is in itself a pitfall but thats a whole different thread. Best wishes and you're so lucky.
Alice

Missy Tanya
05-29-2011, 03:39 PM
Glad to hear it all worked out for the best. And a bf with benefits' what a plus!! Now there is no stopping you. Oh wait that was for shopping. Heck it works here too. You go Girl. You deserve it.

Tanya

Teri Jean
05-29-2011, 04:55 PM
Jennifer, so what you are saying is the Ferrari has been taken for a run, had the tach buried and now it is broken in. It also sounds like the tires were lit up as well. Being only three weeks post op I have a little time to go before this can be a reality. So until the next time drive careful but enjoy each curve, turn and hill. Congrats!

Teri

Jay Cee
05-29-2011, 06:48 PM
Congrats, Jennifer! Wow, it sounds like it was an amazing experience. :daydreaming:

Melody Moore
05-29-2011, 07:33 PM
When it comes to sex with guys I am far from being the most experienced around here & most of my experiences
were not pleasant ones - sexually abused as a child & given alcohol & raped twice around the age of 17 & 18. So
since then the thought of sex with guys has been scary, but is something that I want to explore again. I did have
one good experience in my mid-twenties with one guy & my girlfriend of the time, but the thing that was different
here was that my female side came out, so it felt like my girlfriend & I were two lesbians in bed with this guy. This
feeling like a lesbian when in bed with a female was nothing new & has always been part of my love making. As a
male I couldn't function properly, even penetrating a female was difficult & I would have to fantasise that the roles
were reversed & would not climax until my partners did. I was always a giver to my partners & because of that they
never complained when it came to sex, but little did they realise how I seen myself always as a female. So I have no
doubts that as a female with the right guy I can really enjoy sex. But my biggest issues is trusting guys again, so I
am a bit fussy, so there are only a few guys out there that really get my interests. So right now I am not looking &
I am happy being single & being on my own, So it's no problem for me to just sit back & be patient & just let destiny
do it's work & hopefully one day the right guy will come along. Mind you a really cute local guy who is also a pharmacist
sent me a friend request on Facebook, so I think I am going to be checking him out in a lot more detail real soon. ;)
Anyway, I hope you have many more enjoyable experiences Jennifer - Good luck! :hugs:

Felicity71
05-29-2011, 10:28 PM
Good on ya, Jennifer :)

Michelle.M
05-29-2011, 10:34 PM
You do realize that posts like this make the rest of us want to live vicariously through you. We'll be returning frequently for updates.

*jealous* and happy for you at the same time!

docrobbysherry
05-29-2011, 11:25 PM
U r living a dream, Jennifer! Can anyone imagine what experiencing sex from the view of BOTH genders is actually like? It sounds like a hot sci-fi movie!

Yet, u and a few lucky others actually get to do it! I find that simply incredible! I hope ALL of your encounters will be as exciting and positive as your FIRST! And, I wish the same for all TSs! U go GIRLS! Lol!

arbon
05-29-2011, 11:30 PM
How exciting! Congrats ! I can only try to imagine.. who knows someday maybe. :)

Sejd
05-30-2011, 09:32 PM
WOW, that's what we all dream about :0)

Aprilrain
05-30-2011, 11:02 PM
U r living a dream, Jennifer! Can anyone imagine what experiencing sex from the view of BOTH genders is actually like? It sounds like a hot sci-fi movie!

Yet, u and a few lucky others actually get to do it! I find that simply incredible! I hope ALL of your encounters will be as exciting and positive as your FIRST! And, I wish the same for all TSs! U go GIRLS! Lol!

I can only speak for myself. though I have had sex with women as a man I'm not sure that really qualifies as having experienced sex from both sides because in my head I've always been a woman so in order to even function sexually I had to fantasize that I was the woman in these encounters. I suppose this is as close as anyone can get though as a cissexual person would have no desire to be the opposite sex.

Bree-asaurus
05-31-2011, 01:48 AM

Yeah... about that... having sex as a guy isn't really what I'd consider "living the dream." Honestly, it's something I am supremely happy that I will never do again.

Ms Jennifer
05-31-2011, 03:24 AM
I am glad you had such a good experience .

joanna4
05-31-2011, 04:11 AM
sounds like you had one great experience. wish i could experience it

manemami
05-31-2011, 04:59 AM
wish you best of luck i am often dreaming of it when having sex with wife in reverse position i always ask her to squeeze my chest area and give me good strokes with her hip movements it is amazing

Maria in heels
05-31-2011, 05:07 AM
I keep reading your posts...you are in LOVE with him, that is what makes it so special and wonderful...not like your last "first" ...it is wonderful that you experienced this, and please don't be depressed if it goes down the " we were both drunk " roads....just remember what it was and try to remain close friends

JennyA
05-31-2011, 10:17 AM
Congrats, I'm very excited for the day when I can feel as complete as this experience has made you feel.