PDA

View Full Version : Getting my life back

Lucy_Bella
05-29-2011, 01:11 PM
I have been working out of town for the last two weeks, during this time , no shaving , I have my gote back .. I have been coming home on the weekends ,last weekend a lady friend asked me if I would like to meet her at a local club.. My first date in over a year.

I have not worn a stitch of femme clothing in over two weeks ,I have put everything I own away in a safe place for now. Oh and the date did show up, but she was with another guy? That was fine because while I was waiting for the date to show up I met a very attractive lady that I did end home leaving with. I have not seen her since but we are still talking and we will be seeing each other again soon.

I really do not miss any of my stuff ,I feel I have no interest in them anymore .But I know my days will be numbered.. I hope when that day comes I will have finally found some balance ..It was nice getting out I felt great it felt great to be alive and know that ladies still have an interest in me ..I have not told this new lady about myself and if it ever does get to where we are serious I may let it out. Until then I am going to enjoy the ride.

Presh GG
05-29-2011, 02:03 PM
Hi Lucy,
I'm sure the lady is thrilled to have met someone as kind as you.

See? .... All you had to do is walk out the door. Isn't spring grand ?

Presh

Lucy_Bella
05-30-2011, 04:18 AM
Presh Thanks and yes spring is great!!....Thanks to GG'S so beautiful and graceful such as yourself , Tamara and Renie to name a few ..That keep those of us who are for real and truly really appreciate your help ,your imput no matter what because the truth can hurt as really influenced me.. I really didn't expect this to be answered to or be very popular by the mainstream in here..

Sandra
05-30-2011, 12:37 PM
You know what Lucy so long as you are happy then that is all that matters. I hope you and the new lady have some fun times... and you never know what is just around the corner. :hugs:

Fab Karen
05-30-2011, 04:43 PM
And soon you can take on the manly career of the Lumberjack...:)

Loni
05-30-2011, 05:42 PM
And soon you can take on the manly career of the Lumberjack...:)

or the truck driver in high heels? (song by weard al) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGLmiWfoJx8&feature=related

ReineD
05-30-2011, 05:44 PM
Glad you've met someone, Lucy, and also that you're taking steps to get out of the house. :hugs: