PDA

View Full Version : --ADULT--Sexuality Poll (straight gay bi?)

maggy22
10-03-2005, 04:03 AM
hi all i thougth i start a poll about sexuality to see what most crossdress are as most people associate crossdressing as being gay! I am heterosexual and not bi curious one bit i was just wonder what most other crossdresser are?

Dana
10-03-2005, 04:12 AM
I really don't see what the issue is? Sexual Idenity is one thing ~ gender idenity is quite another!

Maddie
10-03-2005, 04:48 AM
straight in drab
les in drag

does this constitute as gay?
I just love women

MandyTS
10-03-2005, 04:57 AM
Not again... :(

I have an interesting gender identity. I am not interested in women almost at all, well other than friends. I have more feelings for guys, but as a woman not a guy. I would consider myself Bi or heterosexual in my perfered gender - female...

Classic transsexual

Keyplayer74
10-03-2005, 07:17 AM
A lot of people find homosexuality troubling. Like it or not, there IS an issue here, and lots of people are concerned about it. I for one welcome this poll.

I really don't see what the issue is? Sexual Idenity is one thing ~ gender idenity is quite another!

Foxy Lady
10-03-2005, 02:05 PM
I am a lesbian in a mans body.

britney1
10-03-2005, 02:16 PM
I am completely heterosexual. But I got to thinking today, I would like to flirt with a man just to see if he would be attracted to me. I think it stems from if he finds me attractive, then I guess I pass pretty well. What would you make of that?

Sara Kat
10-03-2005, 05:04 PM
I'm bisexual. When I'm in "guy-mode" I like girls more than guys. When I'm in "girl-mode" then I'm uttery boy-crazy.

cdgirl
10-03-2005, 05:56 PM
i always thought i was 100%hetro male but when dressed
i look for other things to please me.i won't say what this is
a clean community.but i think now im bi curious or bi sexual.
do you know why.guess you can tell me that way if you like.

JessicaCD-NJ
10-03-2005, 06:07 PM
I'm totally bi to begin with, but when dressed, I just love being with the boys... Its just an incredible rush to have a man desire you while dressed... Its a total rush...

Stormgirl
10-03-2005, 06:22 PM
straight

Marissa_njts
10-03-2005, 06:41 PM
The answer is confusing to me and I havent mastered it yet. I would say straight, love woman (adore woman for who they are, what they look like, and what they can wear) but have fantasies when I am dressed. I get so caught up in the feminine role, feel sometimes being with a man, or cd/tv would make it complete. Am I willing to try, yes!!! Will I ever be with a man not dressed, absolutely not!!!

Stacie Stockman
10-03-2005, 08:56 PM
Trans Bi Curious-Lesbian!

I've only been with GGs, but lately I've been fantasizing of being with another CD. Nothing attracts me about men, even good looking ones if they dont dress up...

Mirragea
10-03-2005, 10:09 PM
Str8 and thirsty but a little curious about transsexuals+?.......Come to think of it I just wanna make love.:rolleyes:

Stormgirl
10-03-2005, 11:01 PM
I hate sex

Lois82
10-04-2005, 04:33 AM
Well as of now I am str8 but definetly when in my lingerie I seem to become bi-curious and feel the need to shed the curious tag ;) .

Hugs,

Lois

Deidra Cowen
10-04-2005, 06:50 AM
I am definetely not going to say! :eek:

LOL...Shy Aubrey...Thats funny about hating sex, but with all the risks involved with it these days not a bad stance. ;)

Wendy me
10-04-2005, 07:08 AM
i am complety into gg's ... not into guy's at all ...but if you are that's cool ....silly lables are just too silly .... when are we going just say i am happy thats what i am???

Writeroflove
10-04-2005, 04:33 PM
;) Hi i am new to this forum. I guess I would have to say that I am a lesbian trapped in a male body. I have never been with another man since early pub. except twice with a Transsexual while stationed in HI. It was very erotic yet I was so afraid of being labled as gay that i never fully consumated the act, although i loved feel of having both breast and a **** to enjoy.

My wife of 37 years still is not aware of my feelings, at least not that we have ever discussed. I have spent three years online as a lesbain female and am truely at those times. I love the feel of femine fabrics on my body, and always caress womens cloths while shopping with my wife. I get damp between my legs when we shop.

I'm sorry i don't have a pic of my self yet, I wll have one soon.

lonelyinwny_01@yahoo.com

anvee
10-04-2005, 06:01 PM
I'm bisexual. When I'm in "guy-mode" I like girls more than guys. When I'm in "girl-mode" then I'm uttery boy-crazy.

Like Sara Kat says

danielle1973
10-06-2005, 05:13 AM
Well, this is an interesting topic. As my wife and i have only just started talking openly about my cd'ing, i hope she reads this thread. One of the beggest issues she had with my femme side was the perception that if i like to dress up like a woman then i must want to BE a woman and be with guys. She finally understands. I think. 1. me being with a man or woman would be cheating and that is something i will not do to her. 2. As it was said previously im a gay crossdresser......im a lesbian in a mans body, one night a week....:D

cherrs danni

CammyT
10-06-2005, 01:37 PM
Aloha,
Me?
In male mode: men, women, MTF, FTM, CD, TG.
En Femme: men, women, MTF, FTM, CD, TG.
If I missed any other "genders", please let me know! I'd hate to have missed another possible erotic experience.

TGMarla
10-06-2005, 11:33 PM
I'm a straight hetero, but when I, you know, engage in intimacy with my wife (or with myself), I fantasize that I am the female, and I imagine that I am......well, you can figure out the rest.

And I love the sensation!

jerri kelly
10-07-2005, 03:24 PM
i dress because i feal girly i like boys to treat me that way that must make me bi

VtVicky
10-12-2005, 12:05 AM
heterosexual

In drag or in drab, I am only interested in women.

But, I am one of those guys who is not interested in being a woman. I just like wearing the clothes for the erotic potential.

DawnRodgers
10-14-2005, 01:37 AM
I am totally heterosexual. When dressed as Dawn I am a total woman and want to be intimate with a man. Whne in male personna I want to be intimate with a woman. Actually, when dressed I wouldn't mind being with both.
Dawn

AllThingsPretty
10-14-2005, 04:29 PM
I am with you Dawn. LOL:)

Dragster
10-14-2005, 06:07 PM
I'm not in tune with you Dawn, I can't imagine wanting to be intimate with a man (gay, CD, TV or whatever), it's women only for me, and then, it's only with my wife that I'd act on it. My ideal would be for us both to be wearing the most sexy and outrageous lingerie plus stockings, heels etc. Sadly, it doesn't look like happening to me.

Tony

Sarah-jane
10-14-2005, 06:32 PM
Like most of you when Im in guy mode I like women, but when Im Sarah-jane sometimes I would like to be with a guy, I think that its because if a guy wanted to be with me as Sarah-jane it would make me feel more feminine

Deana_CD
10-14-2005, 06:55 PM
I'm currently married (to a woman, by the way) but have had flings with a few men as well. Guess that makes me bi

RandiCD
10-15-2005, 05:02 PM
Bi-curious here, i like the thought of being with another gorgeous CD

hope to fulfill that one day:)

heatherCD8772
10-15-2005, 05:40 PM
I guess I would be bi-curious.
When in male mode I only want a female, but when I am in fem mode I am attracted to both and although I have never had an experience with a man, I am working on it, while in fem of course.

Shannon
10-15-2005, 06:47 PM
In drab I am hetero. When I'm en femme I'm bi, with most of my experience en femme being with men. It's weird, physically and emotionally, I'm not at all attracted to men -- the only reason I want to be with a man when I'm dressed up is to feel feminine, sexy, and desired.

ChrissyCrossedLegs
10-16-2005, 05:42 AM
Thought I would add my 2 pennies..
Never been with a man, and don't ever think I will... married now and happily so.. only ever think of women, even when dressed.
Do think though that with me some of it comes down to not REALLY ever thinking of myself as female.
I do try, ohh man is this deep.. but I get some how lost.. I am neither.. maybe if I had certain parts of me removed then I would feel more like a woman, but I just cant get my head to say.. 'Now you are SammyJo, a woman' ... some part of my brain answers back saying, ' do me a favour sweety and look down'..
So I believe that because of the above I only fancy women... does that make any sence at all..
Oh well back to playing scrabble
SammyJo

jessiemillard
10-16-2005, 09:06 PM
Straight when im not dressed. But lately when ive been fantisising about what it would be like to be with another cd, however not really into guys when im dressed.

Marlena Dahlstrom
10-17-2005, 01:42 AM
I did some bisexual experimentation in college. Enjoyed it, but not enough to pursue since then -- although living near San Francisco it would be easy enough if I wanted. But I wouldn't say no to the right guy under the right circumstance.

So anyway, because of this, I know CDing isn't providing plausible deniability for bisexual urges. i'm generally not into playing, but I confess I am intrigued by the thought of being with a man while en femme. (I'm single, so I wouldn't be cheating on anyone.) Probably interested more to compare it to my prior experiences, although I'll admit the notion of being desired is a powerful one.

Vaerise
10-17-2005, 09:37 AM
Again?

Oh well, I look at girls more than guys, but I have fantasize about having sex with man as a woman. And I havent actually went out enfemme or transitioned either. So that makes me either homosexual or bi-sexual??!?
I can't understand myself either..

breanna1954
10-23-2005, 11:04 PM
I am a lesbian in a mans body.

That discribes me to a tee! Regardless of how I'm dressed it women only.

Deana_CD
10-24-2005, 04:38 AM
I am bisexual, however I do prefer being dressed when I am with a man. I love being treated like a lady, and being dressed only enhances the experience.

ericatgirlnj
10-24-2005, 05:14 AM
I know I am bisexual. I love doing it with other tv's and men, but only when I am dressed. However when I am dressed as a guy I have been frequenting sites that show men's hot bodies

VivianCDVA
10-25-2005, 03:17 PM
This was a pretty tough one for me to answer! I have never been with a man. Ever. I've never had that desire whether dressed or not. However, I have been with transsexuals. Basically, whether my partner has had a dick or not, I need her to have breasts!

Bernicd
11-02-2005, 03:20 PM
I would definitely say bi-curious. The way it works for me is, when in drab I am definitely hetero, although I would class a convincing CD or TV as female. When dressed then the bi-curiosity kicks in, in that I would "go" with another CD/TV either way, but am also curious about men.

Jerri
11-02-2005, 03:34 PM
I'm bisexual I like being with both. like the feeling of being with a guy and with a woman I like seeing there body abd how it feels and how I would like my body to feel.

christeen
11-02-2005, 05:23 PM
my girlfriend looks so good when dressed and i look so stupid i am hetro i think

Donna tv
11-02-2005, 05:27 PM
I am completely heterosexual. But I got to thinking today, I would like to flirt with a man just to see if he would be attracted to me. I think it stems from if he finds me attractive, then I guess I pass pretty well. What would you make of that?
Hi Britney, Your response caught my eye. If someone had asked me that question when I was young like your self I would have answered exactly like you did. However someone had started a thread yesterday about a big change at 40 and there in lies the truth of where I am at today. As I am getting older I feel my sexuality changing . I am married to a very supportive wife who has not only accepted me for who I am but who is my soul mate and yet I soooo desire to make love to men. Not another CD but an older mature masculine man, and trust me there are many admireres who are very much into "girls" like us. From the look of your pic you would have no problem turning on a lot of men . My $.02 anyway

crossing_over
11-03-2005, 03:57 AM
i am definately homosexual when dressed. i don't know why. it's not even like a fantasy. i mean i am honestly attracted to males when dressed.

AliciaSL
11-03-2005, 06:38 AM
Hi Britney, Your response caught my eye. If someone had asked me that question when I was young like your self I would have answered exactly like you did. However someone had started a thread yesterday about a big change at 40 and there in lies the truth of where I am at today. As I am getting older I feel my sexuality changing . I am married to a very supportive wife who has not only accepted me for who I am but who is my soul mate and yet I soooo desire to make love to men. Not another CD but an older mature masculine man, and trust me there are many admireres who are very much into "girls" like us. From the look of your pic you would have no problem turning on a lot of men . My $.02 anyway

Greetings ladies. After reading through the post here. I was left wanting to say something. For some reason I just could not put the words together.. Then I run into Donna's post.. Like you I have moved on with my sexuality(Bisexual). My desires, feelings, and clothes have changed(to only mention a few things). And like Donna, I to have a truly supportive wife who also supports my sexuality.(Even better then if I planed it out from the start.) Recently my wife and I discovered my crossdressing desires. So now I find that I'm very blessed to find my wife again supports me. But enough boasting.. To be desired by men and women is a double bonus. To have your cake and eat it too is almost too much to endure. :p

AliciaSL

Bonnie D
11-03-2005, 01:51 PM
I like women but only have sex with my wife. My feminine self likes having sex with men. I prefer to be dressed when with a man but sometimes I'm not. I'm always in a feminine frame of mind at those times though. The reason I say that is because there's one man I see who is gay and not into crossdressers but does allow some dressing, usually panties and high heels. He really likes how I please him and to me it's because my mind is feminine and I please him as a woman would. He sees my physical self and we have fun together. With other men I'm always dressed and only take off my dress or skirt and panties after a short while.

So I'm definitely bisexual.

One question I do have though is that since my wife is not aware of my dressing and bisexuallity and if she found out about it I would be living on my own. I would spend as much time as possible dressed en femme and would probably be having sex with men only. I would be capable of having sex with a woman but I wouldn't be looking for it. Would I still be bisexual or gay?

Bonnie

Autumnlust
11-03-2005, 11:04 PM
i'm not quite sure what i am, because i really want to be female. i enjoy sex with men, and i look for it all the time...BUT... i still think about women, and i love having sex with them as well, albeit it's been a few years, but since i still harbor some thoughts about sex with women i think that qualifies me as being a bisexual. i have a feeling that even if i were born female that i would be attracted to both sexes anyway; i think that it was destiny for me.

so bonnie... if you're still enjoying sex with women, and think about it too... i think that qualifies you as a bisexual as well.

Autumnlust
11-03-2005, 11:52 PM
hey administration!... i like these interactive polls... kewl!:thumbsup:

Bobbie Lee
11-04-2005, 10:24 AM
I thing I would say bi-curious. When dressed the wish to serve a male is there. To be treated as a woman is always there with me when dressed.

tammie
11-04-2005, 12:34 PM
Hi All: So here is my conundrum, I can't honestly say if I am hetero or bi. I have had relations with several men over several decades. As a qualifier I was dressed and never was interested in contact without being dressed in lingerie. By definition of having had sex with men I am bisexual.

I was not attracted to men then or now, but I did enjoy the attention and was stimulated sexually by them while dressed in lingerie and feeling feminine. It is very seductive to be wanted and pursued. Interestingly enough I was still wanting to be dressed in lingerie even after sex. I have always been sexually attacted to women only, so by that defination I am hetero.

So what is the verdict? Please be so good as to make a call, I don't care either way. The die is cast the outcome is determined. I was careful then and I am true to my promise of monogomy with my SO now. I am curious if anyone will agree with my description, I tell people I am hetero and have earned my BI merit badge.

ericatgirlnj
11-04-2005, 12:42 PM
I am definitly bi. I only have sex with men dressed as a woman, but I do like looking at hot guys on the internet.

Meag
11-21-2005, 12:29 PM
I'm Bi-sexual, I don't have to be dressed to be with a man. I like women, but not while I'm dressed. With a TG, I don't know, as I have never been with him/her, dressed or not.

Meag

dianecdmike
11-22-2005, 09:00 AM
Dressed either as Mike or Diane, I`m 100% bi. I have been since I was 14

Keyplayer74
11-23-2005, 03:27 PM
Okay..

These responses are all very contradictive to me.. I think some of you have different opinions as to what straight / gay / bi actually is!

Some of you have said, Oh yeah.. I'm hetero, totally! But like to be with guys when dressed. Hmmm.. then no, you're not totally hetero, you're Bi. Did you become someone else when you put the clothes on? Then bottom line is you like guys and girls.. you're Bi.

Something else that troubles me.. I've seen a couple of posts here that say you changed as you got older... call me crazy, but I've always been the same as long as I can remember. I'm 31 now, hetero and love to dress - but never felt a darn bit different towards men while doing it. I don't want to be bi or gay, I like the way I am now and would like to keep it that way. Is it possible, those of you who said your desires changed.. is it possible you were attracted to men early on, but just didn't want to act on it?

If dressing more often will "turn me gay" then I'm going to stop... TODAY. :D

Anyone else see the logic here? Am I making any sense to anyone out there?

Dragster
11-23-2005, 04:42 PM
I'm in your camp, Keyplayer. I can't imagine me ever wanting to touch a man, dressed or not. I haven't seen a change in that over my lifetime (and that's 30 years longer than yours!). With a wife who is anti (at the moment, but fuelled by the enthusiasm from the wonderful girls -CD and GG- on this site, I've started working on it again), I haven't yet had the opportunity to dress fully, with make-up and wig etc. so the opportunity to attract guys has never been there. But even if it had, I wouldn't want to act on it.

Another factor is that apart from her attitude to my CDing, I love my wife to bits and dont want another sexual partner, male or female. When I said "forsaking all other" and "till death do us part" 36 years ago, I meant it. So maybe that's another factor.

Reading the posts from other "Senior" CDers, most of us claim to be straight, so perhaps your worry of turning gay if you keep on CDing is unfounded. I certainly hope so, for my sake too!!!

Tony

kinkycd5
11-23-2005, 10:20 PM
Well that depends on what I am wearing. If I am wearing my jeans,I am totally hetero. But if I am wearing lingerie or a sexy dress then I am detinatly bi.

Helen
11-24-2005, 03:08 AM
Hi

Like some of the others I am straight as a guy and bi when I'm dressed up. I guess I like doing what girls do. I haven't "gone all the way", just a bit of laying around. I like being treated like a girl. It would be interesting to be with another CD. Haven't done it but I it could be intereting.
Helen

Keyplayer74
11-24-2005, 02:06 PM
Well that depends on what I am wearing. If I am wearing my jeans,I am totally hetero. But if I am wearing lingerie or a sexy dress then I am detinatly bi.

Okay, this concept is just totally foreign to me... let me ask you this..

You're in drab, you're watching T.V. - suddenly a hot guy comes on the screen.

Do you feel anything? Any attraction? Or do you take a quick inventory of what you're wearing first...

Because if I understand your logic here.. it's only if you're dressed up. How in the WORLD does that matter? To me, you are what you are - regardless of clothes. Are you telling me that just because you're in a dress, suddently you become attracted to men?! I think you might be fooling yourself.

Sara Kat
11-24-2005, 02:44 PM
Okay, this concept is just totally foreign to me... let me ask you this..

You're in drab, you're watching T.V. - suddenly a hot guy comes on the screen.

Do you feel anything? Any attraction? Or do you take a quick inventory of what you're wearing first...

Because if I understand your logic here.. it's only if you're dressed up. How in the WORLD does that matter? To me, you are what you are - regardless of clothes. Are you telling me that just because you're in a dress, suddently you become attracted to men?! I think you might be fooling yourself.
I can understand where you're coming from but it really is hard to explain. It's a whole seperate mindset you're in depending on whether you're in drab or drag. If I'm in drab then I'm in "boy-mode" and seeing a hot guy on TV or whatever doesn't trigger anything for me. If I see a hot girl then it does because that's the mindset I'm in. If I'm in drag then I'm already in a "girly" frame of mind so that hot guy would now trigger something. It's weird but that's how it is.