PDA

View Full Version : lost

kathyw
05-30-2011, 06:05 AM
hi ladys . i think iv gone to far to turn back time. i think im more ts than a crossdresser now because i want to live as a women. but couldnt pass if i had to. i like the feel of my dress blowing in the wind i would like to work as a women in a dress shop to. what you all think,

thechic
05-30-2011, 06:16 AM
Seek professional advice before doing anything drastic,it may just be the pink fog,life is so hard and complicated being TS.
and picking a job is not that easy.

Karren H
05-30-2011, 06:47 AM
Sounds like a plan!! A plan that need more work... And some detail.. I agree... Seek professional guidance before changing teams...

Emily Ann Brown
05-30-2011, 07:18 AM
Start after conselling with small steps...like tried a 7 days trial run. If nobody has tell you. Hormores take usually months of conselling and other stuff. Then living a year as a women before you can get on the list for surgery.

Oh yes...add up the cost to your present life and relations.

Em

Kate Simmons
05-30-2011, 09:04 AM
I think anything is possible if you really want it Hon. Of course having a power ring or power pulse helps.:)

Sara Jessica
05-30-2011, 09:29 AM
Living as a woman is more than feeling your dress blowing in the wind or working in a dress shop. I'm thinking you've got those pink blinders on. Best you think things through before stepping any further.

TGMarla
05-30-2011, 10:08 AM
I'll concur with everyone else. How long after you feel that breeze blowing around your hemline are you going to tire of the situation and want to move towards something else. Work in a dress shop? It sounds great on paper, but that's about all. Seek councelling, and assess your priorities over time. You said yourself that you won't ever pass, so you'd be condemning yourself to a life as a mannish-looking transexual, which isn't always an enviable thing to be. I wish you well, but please slow it down a pace, and take a few deep breaths.

VioletJourney
05-30-2011, 04:23 PM
I believe being TS isn't about wanting to be a woman, it's feeling that you already are one and that you want your "real" body. Plus transexuals usually want to live out a real, normal life as a woman, rather than living a pink fantasy.

However, men ARE allowed to work in dress shops. I think if you truly want this you can find a job at a clothing store and find a way to dress as much as possible without it affecting other aspects of your life. I'm no professional, but it sounds to me like you don't need hormones or surgery.

juno
05-30-2011, 06:29 PM
I would love to be female. It just seems impractical given my current body. However, I have found that I can pass far better than I thought possible.

I don't know what your experience is, but you should start by getting a makeup consultation, preferably by someone with M2F experience. Next, start serious work on a female voice. When you get as good as possible without surgery, you can re-evaluate.

msginaadoll
05-30-2011, 07:57 PM
I think it is always nice to dream. Reality has a way of rearing its ugly head though. Enjoying dressing is different than being transsexual. That is something much deeper and as said something to discuss with a professional.

NathalieX66
05-30-2011, 08:08 PM
Try the Real Life Experience (aka RLE) and see how it goes. I advise you to meet others to have actually gone full time , and in some cases surgery. Some of them I met. It doesn't hurt to find other TS's to socialize with.

Once upon a time I had the ambition of going full time. ....Not for me.
Nowadays, there'es two parts of me. That means I can't kill off one to be the other, they are both me....that's me, and me only.

I cut my knuckles fixing engines, and renovate bathrooms by doing pipework, new walls, & ceramic tiles in my spare time....then I like getting a pedicure and going someplace in a cocktail dress on a saturday night and being a girl.