PDA

View Full Version : Almost outed i think.

girlalex
06-01-2011, 12:37 AM
Today at school one of my friends called me hey baby girl when he said hello. I didn't know what to think so i said nothing. Than later in the day when everybody was going home he called me "alexies" WTF... I haven't said anything... he probably somehow figured it out

Persephone
06-01-2011, 01:22 AM
Maybe, maybe not. Never jump to that conclusion.

You might consider calling him by a girlie petname and see what happens.

Hugs,
Persephone.

Danni Renee
06-01-2011, 02:47 AM
He may have figured it out, it is interesting to know how. But the real question is how you proceed from here. Do you think he will be accepting? Do you think he might have found you here on the forum (as in he is a member in secret too)? How you proceed really depends on how good of a friend he is and what you think his motiviation is. Be careful, but do not be afraid to explore is my advise.

Cynthia Anne
06-01-2011, 09:10 AM
Could be that he has figured you out! The question I have, is he friendly or is he a bully! He may be gay and likes you! There is many possilbilites to consider! Hugs!

Barbra P
06-01-2011, 09:53 AM
Would I be correct in assuming you are in High School? It has been many years since I went to High school and times have changed, and attitudes have changed, I guess a lot depends on where you live. Some schools here in California allow transgender students and the, depending on the community, LGBT students aren’t a big deal. Hopefully you live in such a community if this student has read you and decides to out you. I do like the suggestion to call him by a girlie name, one derived from his name, and see how he reacts. Every time he calls you “Alexies” respond in kind, “Oh hi _______”. I bet it stops.

But don’t jump to any conclusions, my male name is Brooks and I have been called Brooksie by many who couldn’t possible know about my feminine side. One obnoxious person at one place I worked kept calling me Brooksie even after I asked him to stop. I happened to catch him alone one day and we had a friendly talk, peppered with a little physical emphasis and he stopped calling me Brooksie. I don’t know that things changed for the better because from that day on he always called me “Sir”, which I also don’t much like from fellow employees. Funny thing was that another employee, who I liked, picked up on and called me Brooksie just to tease ne, but I didn’t mind it from him because we jokes around quite a bit.

girlalex
06-01-2011, 10:19 AM
Thanks everyone for your responses. Well, no i'm not in high school. We are in college and he is one of my friends who i've known since the beginning of the semester and yes he is gay friendly i think. i know he has a few gay friends so most likely he's cool so I'm pretty sure he is accepting. only thing i know is he knows i have a shy personality and maybe he uses that to tease me like that. i don't know. outside of that though we are getting along just fine. its just those moments that i'm like should i even say anything?
o and later he told me i should grow out my hair longer. lmao

"Mary"
06-01-2011, 10:33 AM
I was getting on a ski lift in very drab unshaven guy mode last year and the attendant greeted me with bubbly - "There you go baby girl" Huh???? I thought. I've noticed it's not so uncommon cheeky expression. And, maybe he likes you.

Stephanie47
06-01-2011, 02:19 PM
He may have visited this site and noticed the similarity of your posted picture and you in the flesh. If he is 'gay friendly' he may have an interest in you more than your interest in him. If he has identified you as a cross dresser then his suggestion for you to grow your hair longer makes sense. You have a very slender looking built. Your hair style appears to be feminine. I also think you'd look great with longer hair, even if the hair only comes down to your jaw line. Frankly, I've heard of anybody being called 'baby girl' unless it was a family endearment for a child.

NyssaF
06-01-2011, 03:29 PM
Today at school one of my friends called me hey baby girl when he said hello. I didn't know what to think so i said nothing. Than later in the day when everybody was going home he called me "alexies" WTF... I haven't said anything... he probably somehow figured it out

So he knows your female name? Or is it coincidence that he used it? Hmmm... Is it possible that he's used a computer after you, and you didn't log out first?

Or is your name Alex in masculine times, too?

girlalex
06-01-2011, 09:29 PM
So he knows your female name? Or is it coincidence that he used it? Hmmm... Is it possible that he's used a computer after you, and you didn't log out first?

Or is your name Alex in masculine times, too?
ye both male and female name is Alex since its a unisex name anyways, might as well live it as is. no i haven't used a computer anywhere near him just yet.

girlalex
06-01-2011, 09:31 PM
If he is 'gay friendly' he may have an interest in you more than your interest in him.

well he is "gay friendly" i know it for a fact but he himself is not gay. whatever gaydar experiance i have tells me he's striaght.

Daphne Renee
06-01-2011, 09:54 PM
maybe its nothing.. Maybe he is just trying to tease you. You might just jokingly play along and just see what happens.

Chickhe
06-02-2011, 11:20 AM
Why not just ask him why he called you what he did? He'll probably tell you.

BillieJoEllen
06-02-2011, 12:16 PM
Last Christmas time I was in our local Menard's store and was looking at some stuff. The employees were having a meeting in the area I was looking. All of a sudden a guy shouts out "Can I help you ma'am"? I do have longish hair but my body does not reflect that of a female. I know the question was directed at me. There were a lot of giggles and a few of the women in that meeting asked the guy why he said that. I tried ignoring him the best I could.

"Mary"
06-02-2011, 01:13 PM
Why not just ask him why he called you what he did? He'll probably tell you.

OR..... "Hey Baby Girl!!" Back at him, the next time you see him! Followed by - "That's a very fun cheeky expression. where did you pick that up?"

Huh??? There's a conversation starter that would either allay your fears or let you know if he's cool with a girly you.

girlalex
06-12-2011, 08:00 PM
OMG you guys won't believe what just happened. so i check my face book and he sent me a message saying that he is glad that he met me and that i was such a good friend, and how he hops our friendship last. then he says that he wanted me to know that he love me. now i still am a bit puzzled if he meant to say he likes me as a friend or what???
what do you guys think?

MsJanessa
06-12-2011, 08:56 PM
Well I think you have an admirer--and it appears he wants to take your relationship to the next level--and yes I mean that he wants it to get sexual---the ball is in your court and what happens next is up to you

girlalex
06-12-2011, 09:20 PM
I don't even know what to think. this is the first time a guy i like hits on me. by the way he doesn't know i cd or any of that. but i'm still not sure. maybe he was trying to say that he likes me as a buddy. i really don't know...

Danni Renee
06-12-2011, 09:58 PM
Buddies do not tell each other that they love each other. I think he is absolutely hitting on you. How do you feel about that? Is this a welcome advance? Take your time and sort it out. I know you said you thought he was straight but I think different after what you said. I recommend talking with him, but easing into the conversation. If you wanted his advance, try flirting with him or even asking him to go do something together as friends. If this is an unwelcome advance you may want to make that clear upfront. Where you go with this is up to you.

I do think after you develop this some more that you may want to mention your dressing, especially if he is into you and you are into him. Making it known up front could save you pain later. Good Luck!

girlalex
06-12-2011, 10:44 PM
I'm not sure what i want now because this is somewhat of a shock to me. I'm a bit confused. one thing i know for sure though is that i don't want that to ruin our friendship.

Jenny Doolittle
06-13-2011, 07:24 AM
Alex,

You have already said you and he are close friends, Plus as most of us know, this part of or life is NOT going to go away, so enjoy the acceptance that you have in a friend is my advice.

Wish you well.

Jenny

girlalex
06-13-2011, 10:15 AM
thank you for the support everyone. shall get interesting now lol.