PDA

View Full Version : Going out during the day with pics of outfit

Kerigirl2009
06-01-2011, 09:19 AM
Well I finally did it!!! I went out to a normal restaurant as Keri During the day! I am so proud of myself. I went to lunch to meet with another sister and I did tell her that I was toying with the idea of going dressed but was not sure. (this was are first time meeting)
Well everything was going well and the conversation was good, Wendy wanted to know right away how I did my voice. PRACTICE is all I could say but I am often mistaken for a woman on the phone or drivethru. apparently, I sound female (YEAH!!!!) When all of a sudden I saw a very familiar face walking towards the front of the restaurant. I panicked for a few moments turning away as best I could to which Wendy did notice and asked me what was wrong I said that older lady id from my church and is a highly active member. This would out me for sure. But thanks to Wendy I relaxed and watched her come out from the back area (assuming she used the ladies room) and exited the restaurant. I was relieved.
I enjoyed the time I spent getting to know Wendy and look forward to meeting with her again. In fact I felt so good about how I looked after the restaurant (applebees) I decided to pick up a few items from Walgreens, so I pulled into the parking lot and grabbed my purse and went inside, I spent about 10 minutes shopping walking amongst the other shoppers, (Wow it was busy) Not one strange look or stare did I see. I felt like I belonged and I LOVED it.
I paid for my purchase with a smile included and left. I arrived home and parked in my driveway grabbed my purse and my purchase and walked to my door
All in all I spent about 3 and a half hours out in the SUN and OMG I cant wait to do it again. hmmmm its early today maybe I just might have to find someplace to go.
Thanks for all the words of encouragement from my previous posting. Here are a few pics of my outfit. Unfortunately I forgot my camera so I had to wait until I arrived home. :o:battingeyelashes::)
Keri

I do have that awful farmers tan at the moment due to spending the day on the lake with my family the day before (yuk)

Cynthia Anne
06-01-2011, 09:28 AM
Oh my goodness girl! Those pictures are beautiful! They have female written all over them! You belong outside! Hugs!

Barbra P
06-01-2011, 09:35 AM
Nice, but you need to get the tan on your arms to go all the way to your shoulders. I don't see a light band on your wrist from wearing a watch, but I like to wear a womans watch on my left wrist (it covers up the band I do have) and put my bracelets on my right wrist. Besides I like the way the bracelets move and the way they sound when I move my right arm.I also like the French Nails -- they look appropriate; I've been thinking of trying some of those just as a change to my brightly colored nails. Are those stick-ons? I always have one of two problems with stick-ons, either they come off too easily orr they don't come off at all.

Bootsiegalore
06-01-2011, 09:38 AM
Awsome! I go out all the time! I have not had any bad experiences. You'll find most people are so involved in doing what they are doing that they do not have the time to watch others.

"Mary"
06-01-2011, 10:41 AM
Wonderful Summer combo. You look great. The dreaded tan though - ugggh - me, too. I've never been to a restaurant, but I too love to do ordinary shopping - most people really do just focus on what they are doing and seem to ignore me.

Thanks for sharing.

Julie Denier
06-01-2011, 11:09 AM
Congrats, Keri -- you look terrific!

insearchofme
06-01-2011, 12:18 PM
You look so very pretty and femme!

TxKimberly
06-01-2011, 12:23 PM
GOOD for you! yeah that farmers tan is a bear isn't it? I try and avoid it be either wearing tank tops or long sleeves. The long sleeves make more sense than you might think for me as I am very light skinned and sun burn easily and badly. LOL

Dawn cd
06-01-2011, 12:23 PM
Congratulations Keri, you're a lovely women! I just hope you didn't carry that baseball bat with you.

Dawn.

moniquemn
06-01-2011, 01:30 PM
way to go Keri, I am so glad for you! You look awesomeand very beautiful, congrats girl

Persephone
06-01-2011, 01:43 PM
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Welcome into the sunshine, girl! You look great!

Hugs,
Persephone.

Fab Karen
06-01-2011, 05:00 PM
Bet it was the best lunch you've ever tasted ( freedom tastes so good ).

Robin Lee
06-01-2011, 08:10 PM
Keri,
You go girl. It is such a freedom to go out where real people go out to. imagine that, I feel so sorry for though that think that being locked up at home or the midnight drive is living like a GG. Most people are gust to busy to care about us at main stream places. So dress nice and go out! Enjoy!

Best wishes
Robin Lee

wadevikingfan
06-02-2011, 05:51 PM
i must say i really had a great time at lunch...it was my first time with.....keri....and it was a ball...she looked so passable..i was proud of being her "date" and the waitress was kina cute and treated us very nicely..can't wait for my first time out, and hope i look half as good as keri

wendy