PDA

View Full Version : Going public for the first time

jessicadiane
08-26-2004, 09:48 PM
I am so excited.I am going out into the open world for the first time tomorrow. Although it is only going to be for a couple of hours, baby steps lead to giant leaps eventually :o .I have never gone out in public.Well actually the extent was walking outside my parents house in the middle of the night when I was 16 or 17.It won't be a really public place,just a park to have lunch with a friend who lives in my area.She won't be dressed but I will.I am going to wear something that any normal businesswoman would wear,and she is going to bring her digital camera and take some pictures.I can't wait.I will definitely let you know what it is like to venture out into the real world and not just any world,but the ultra conservative world of Provo, Utah.I will try to post the pics from the little lunchdate as well.I bought some press on nails for the first time for the ocassion as well.Anyways wish me luck because look out world here comes Jessica :)

nuffsaid
08-26-2004, 09:53 PM
Been there done that.

~Tammy~
08-26-2004, 09:56 PM
Sounds like your going to have a great time. Just remember one thing, as many girls here will tell you, the hardest part is setting foot out the door, once your out there you should be fine.
I look forward to hearing all about it.
Good luck and enjoy yourself :)

Sonya Love
08-26-2004, 10:08 PM
Been there done that.
She's in Utah, you're in New York City. I would take that into account before making such dismissive, offhand comments like that.

Good luck Jessica! It's always nerve-wracking the first time being dressed in front of anyone. But going out in public will be a whole new experience. We're all pulling for you, come back and tell us what happened! Anecdotes are always inspiring to everyone else, even when we goof up.

sweetvici
08-26-2004, 10:17 PM
Congrats on your adventure!!! I had planned to make my debut in "the real world" last weekend but "the real world" had other ideas so i'm right behind ya babe have fun be careful, Vici :)

LilSteff
08-27-2004, 03:16 AM
good luck going out, I've been out once myself dressed up and it was wonderful

prisscilla
08-27-2004, 07:32 AM
She's in Utah, you're in New York City. I would take that into account before making such dismissive, offhand comments like that.

Good luck Jessica! It's always nerve-wracking the first time being dressed in front of anyone. But going out in public will be a whole new experience. We're all pulling for you, come back and tell us what happened! Anecdotes are always inspiring to everyone else, even when we goof up.

I second that nobody likes a bragger it takes some yarbles on the first out
the second out the third out etc etc etc
personally I hope it is a good experiance for you
have fun
best wishes for a good time
priss

Anne Charlotte
08-27-2004, 07:38 AM
Go for it sweet heart.....the hardest part is definitely getting through the front door...........after that nobody knows you, and mostly nobody cares......I went out the first time in 10 years last week, and it was delicious ......!!!

LOL Anne

HillaryArtemis
08-27-2004, 07:42 AM
Good luck and have fun.

JodiArtemis

Amelie
08-27-2004, 09:01 AM
Good for you Jessica, Like Anne said, nobody knows you, and nobody really cares how you look.
Just don't pick up any strange men!!

Love Amelie

Jenny
08-27-2004, 09:16 AM
Hi Priscilla,

I join with everyone in wishing you a wonderful experience. It is so much fun to go out into the wide world. My own experiences have all been exhilerating and I have never had any troubles. If anything I am amazed that more people don't make some comments or seem to notice me. Then I remember that the world is full of people of both sexes of all shapes and sizes and appearances and I am just one of them. I mostly don't pay attention to them and they mostly don't pay attention to me. Then I can relax and truly enjoy the experience of being a girl (at least for a short time). :)

Best of luck in your outing and be sure to tell us all about it.

xoxo

Jenny

windycissy
08-27-2004, 12:57 PM
No matter how many times I go out, that first step is always the hardest. If it is a sunny day, wear a pair of women's sunglasses when you first venture forth - that way, people won't see the nervousness in your eyes, and best of all, you can stare right at passersby without them knowing it. Once you realize that everybody isn't staring at you, it will give your confidence a boost. Have fun, and send pictures! Ask Windy (http://snurl.com/askwindy)

gothslappa
08-27-2004, 01:41 PM
good luck girl, be happy and BE SAFE.......OHHHHHHH youuuuu'llll luuuuurvvve it :) and you betta send some lovely piccy's of your day out....

Tristen Cox
08-27-2004, 03:00 PM
Glad to hear your experience was pleasant and look forward to your pics of the trip. What a wondeful feeling to be free, I am so envious. ;)

Love TC

Elinor
08-27-2004, 04:41 PM
WELL DONE GIRLFRIEND! GOOD FOR YOU.

Amelie
08-27-2004, 05:40 PM
I'm so happy, You know now, once you've started you won't be able to stop.

Like that snowball that falls down the hill

That last line really didn't make any sense, but I always wanted to say it.

Love Amelie

kristi cd
08-27-2004, 05:47 PM
That's great news! :) Can't wait to hear how the next one goes. :D

Amelie
08-27-2004, 06:40 PM
Yes it's like drugs.

Love Amelie

nuffsaid
08-27-2004, 06:44 PM
That have got to be the one of the most touching stories I have heard in a while. I'm glad you had a great time.
nuffsaid.

PS.

Sonya Love and Pricilla there’s not such a different between the cities. we all have the same problems. Maybe you should look at your own insecurities before calling anyone a braggart.

best wishies jessicadiane.

mchelle
08-27-2004, 06:52 PM
congrats! gettin up the nerve to do it is the hard part

Amelie
08-27-2004, 06:56 PM
I have had some problems in NY. It's not all that safe. Usually it's from people from outside NY coming in to cause trouble.

Love Amelie

nuffsaid
08-27-2004, 07:04 PM
Thats my point.

sweetvici
08-27-2004, 07:56 PM
Hi again I'm thrilled for you and your experience has me thinking even though I have been "out" I only went out at night! (Read my experience posted here)"If my mother only knew...Now, I have to go out during the day soon!!!, I figured you'd have a good time and I've desided to do something simular to your only I have no one to go with so I think I'll go check out a movie and go to lunch. I do know one gay woman maybe I'll call her up, Confess to her that I love being a woman and see if she'll go along with me, Either way I'm going to go for it!!! Thanks for the push(out the door again ) And congrats!!! Glad you had a good time I WILL be looking for those pics!!!! Vici :)

sweetvici
08-27-2004, 07:58 PM
Hi again I'm thrilled for you and your experience has me thinking even though I have been "out" I only went out at night! (Read my experience posted here)"If my mother only knew...Now, I have to go out during the day soon!!!, I figured you'd have a good time and I've desided to do something simular to your only I have no one to go with so I think I'll go check out a movie and go to lunch. I do know one gay woman maybe I'll call her up, Confess to her that I love being a woman and see if she'll go along with me, Either way I'm going to go for it!!! Thanks for the push(out the door again ) And congrats!!! Glad you had a good time I WILL be looking for those pics!!!! Vici :)
I'll try ANYTHING twice or not at all!!!!

AmberDay
08-30-2004, 10:44 PM
Nice pics Jessica! I am so glad you had a great time. I'm really jealous, lol. I keep dreaming and thinking about going out myself. Wife says that I could pass a hundred feet away, but any closer and people would know I am a guy. Would like to have some other pics of me taken; however, I only have a intel computer camera that makes the picture dark (like my avatar) and can only get face shots. Wish I could get some full body shots like you did on a park bench, in the woods, in my house, etc. Well Thank you for sharing your experience.

Amber

sherry-cd
01-30-2005, 02:11 AM
Sometimes Jessica It Hard To Go Out In Public When I Move In A New House. An Diffrant Nabors So Keep Doing It An You Will. Start Liking It More An Love To Go Out More.

Love Sherry-cd

Lauren Richards
01-30-2005, 02:34 AM
Such a nice day at the park, and after, too! That was really nice to be able to do it with a friend. You look great!

Tracie Lynn
01-30-2005, 03:08 AM
Jessica I loved your story and your Pics. are fabuless you are such an insperation to me keep up the good work girl friend Love and Hugs tracy lynn

Tracie Lynn
01-30-2005, 03:12 AM
Jessica went to yore pic. site you were so beautifull I voted for you twice 10 both times Love and hugs Tracie

TrueGemini'sWife GG
01-30-2005, 12:20 PM
Good luck, Sweetie!
Have a great time...