PDA

View Full Version : I'm still here - albeit a little frazzled

Christy_M
06-02-2011, 12:10 AM
I am not sure if this is the right section to post this but wanted to let people know that I haven't fallen of the face of the earth. I have a few things going on right now and they are keeping me form being a regular visitor and poster here. The highlights (if you haven't read elsewhere, yet) are:

My wife and I are divorcing
I close on my new house in 3 weeks
I have my first letter from my therapist diagnosing me as gender dysphoric whereas the cure should be HRT and possibly SRS
I have had my first doctor visit to start HRT
My wife and I are in couple's counselling (to find a mutually acceptable message for our kids)
I am travelling to California to tell 99% of my closest family and friends
I am trying to buy furniture and other household items for the new house
I am in weekly electrolysis sessions
I am trying to negotiate the separation of assets and property with my wife
...and besides all this,
I have a job that I have to figure out how I am going to keep as I start to change my appearance over the next 12 months or so.
My vehicle needs service
My current bills are due
I have a scheduled trip coming up to China for work
I had to chase a computer virus out of my computer that erased all my pictures and hid most of my programs somewhere else (I still can't find all of them)
I put my daughter's bike together for her birthday the other day

Just saying all this is exhausting so you can imagine how it might be living it. :eek:

I have missed the great conversations here but just haven't been able to come up for air too often to really peruse the site and chat it up. I have posted a few posts in the transsexual forum as things came up but the ulterior motive there was to try and get access into the secret TS section thinking there was some better support information there for everything I was going through. I was denied access and so now that just doesn't seem that important anymore.

Anyway, not to be a downer but I want to share and this seemed like a great opportunity. Thanks for listening (reading).:o

AllieSF
06-02-2011, 12:26 AM
Wow, a bit frazzled but more than just moving forward. Congratulations and with what you are accomplishing now, the future should be just to your liking. Good luck, welcome back for now and keep up that positive go forward attitude. Thanks for sharing.

docrobbysherry
06-02-2011, 12:33 AM
Wow, Christy! After reading your missive, I feel like I just won the lottery!
When actually, U deserve to win it! You're OVERDUE!

Cynthia Anne
06-02-2011, 08:09 AM
I love this song! 'Sounds like life to me'! I do beleive things are starting to improve for you Christy!! Hoping the best for you in all of your endeavors! Hugs!

Presh GG
06-02-2011, 06:29 PM
Oh my gosh Christy, I'm so sorry and I'm so surprized I guess.
I hope we see you soon.

Presh