PDA

View Full Version : Best diet ever

Staci G
06-02-2011, 04:55 AM
Crossdressing, I have recently come out of a down turn I sometimes go through in my life, If you look at the dates of my posts you can see when I have been unable to dress or not had the overwhelming desire. Anyway I purged alot of things mainly due to moving and not wanting the wife to find my things. For the last 3 or 4 weeks I have been building my stash back and during that time of girliedom I have lost about 15lbs I put on during the down time. I know it is not healthy to go up and down in weight so I have resolved to keep dressing and losing the weight. I eat better, I exersize, and I have a goal to get into a size 16 dress before winter. So Dr. Atkins Lets see which is better and most of all more fun.:battingeyelashes:

Karren H
06-02-2011, 05:18 AM
Wooo!! Congratulations on your weight loss!! I agree that crossdressing is a great motivation to loose weight. 7 years ago... Lost 50 pounds and have kept it off... The desire to wear a size 10 and the greater desire to be healthy... But I hate the term "diet". When diets end, you revert back to you old ways and the weight comes back plus... So I changed the way I eat and exercise, a lifestyle change for the rest of my life!

silkyness
06-02-2011, 05:29 AM
Congrats on the weight loss, hope it continues down to that 16 and possibly even further! I 'purge' a lot because I don't feel as if I look anywhere near passable being a transgendered girl, in which I stop being female and just be male for weeks on end which puts me into depression.

I just bought a size 12 skirt from aeropostale that should fit, but all of the sudden 12 doesn't fit me either. I need to stop eating so terribly and get out and do excercse...I want to be like a size 6 and ~140lbs (I'm like 2lbs away from being 200 the first time in my life which is scary)