PDA

View Full Version : What actually happens?

Kate Simmons
06-02-2011, 12:11 PM
What actually happens when you get dressed and all gussied up? Do you feel like a woman? Do you feel like a prettier guy? Does it give you pleasure? Does it give you satisfaction? Do you feel like your real self? Is it all of the above or is it something else? What really happens to you when you dress up?:)

Cheryl T
06-02-2011, 12:36 PM
I feel like a woman, act like a woman and prefer to be treated as a woman.
I get very upset when someone refers to me as "he or him". This is part of who I am and when I am dressed I am a woman, plain and simple.

Emily_3
06-02-2011, 12:37 PM
When I dress up, I feel like a real person, how I should have been.....

:)

Kathi Lake
06-02-2011, 12:39 PM
What happens? I'm still me, but prettier. The question is, am I a male or a female and do I feel like one? The answer is yes. :)

Cryptic? Maybe. I don't get the stereotypical 'wash of feminine feelings, emotions, and desires' that others claim. Why? Well, to me, they don't really exist. I believe we 'talk ourselves into' feeling these things. I mean, how would I/could I possibly know what those things feel like?

All I know is, in my normal daily life I'm pretty happy. When I dress up, I'm happy. Happier? Not necessarily. For instance, I got to snuggle and smooch on my friend's newborn baby girl yesterday. That made me happier than any dressing has in the past. I took a walk at sunset with my wife the other day. That made me happier than any dressing ever has. That said, could I take it or leave it (Kathi)? Not a chance. She is a part of me. She is one of the ways in which I experience my life - not necessarily the best way - but pretty darned good!

Kathi

RenneB
06-02-2011, 12:46 PM
I feel comfy. For all the corset, tight hose, itchy hair, makeup stuff, it makes me feel right. Oh back in the day say a couple of decades ago, it was for pleasure of the other kind, but now, it's just how I feel inside showing out.

Renne.....

suzy1
06-02-2011, 12:47 PM
Following on from what Kathi said, Suzy is one of the ways I experience my life but for me Suzy is the icing on the cake of life.
I just feel wonderful and even natural, the real me.
But I love my life in man mode as well.

SUZY

Karren H
06-02-2011, 01:01 PM
I feel prettier! That's it.. Nothing more. Nothing less.

bobbie sue
06-02-2011, 01:02 PM
HI ABIGAIL I have dressed female since i was ok years old by my mother and now live 24./7 with my wife it is just me bobbie sue always has been always will be an yes i feel like a women an gives me great satisfaction and pleasure because I think of myself as female not male because i do all female things and nothing male

Nikki A.
06-02-2011, 01:02 PM
I prefer to be treated like a lady if dressed as such. I know I'm a male though and there are times when I do get complimented I do get a little embarrassed.
I feel comfortable either way though and don't really care what others may think.

AllieSF
06-02-2011, 01:10 PM
I am still me in guy or girl mode. I feel great dressed up in a male suit ord a female outfit. I feel satisfied that I can transform myself so well and go out into the real world to interact with complete strangers the same as I would do in guy mode. I really enjoy dressing as a women, though I do not feel like one nor want to be one. To me every time I dress up it is like I am going to a costume party dressed in the same theme but a different outfit. It's a party for me and I always have new experiences, some of them hard to believe, every time I go out.

RobinCA
06-02-2011, 01:11 PM
I feel sexy, feminine, sensual, and pretty. It helps that my wife loves to see me dressed up for her. I do it for myself. I have always thought the female form is the most beautiful thing in this world. Dressing makes feel a little closer to that which I enjoy seeing so much. To able to dress full time and be accepted would be wonderful, but alas, this world isn't quite ready for me. I suppose I could get into a deep introspective rant about it, but we''ll just leave it at that. Enjoy yourself, the way you feel, the way you look, you oly get one life so enjoy it to the fullest.

Robin.

Melody Phillips
06-02-2011, 01:45 PM
When I dress, I feel totally comfortable with who I am.

Staci G
06-02-2011, 01:58 PM
Ummmmm yes! I am who I want to be.

deebra
06-02-2011, 02:37 PM
SEXY like a young, pretty woman with a great figure.

TGMarla
06-02-2011, 02:50 PM
I feel like I'm female for a while. I feel normal and natural, and like things are as they perhaps should have been. I feel pretty, and happy, and content. And I feel, to a lesser extent, delicate, submissive, passive, and in greater touch with my feelings.

VioletJourney
06-02-2011, 03:04 PM
I guess I feel a little more relaxed and comfortable. Although the first word that comes to mind is "fun".

anda_mouse
06-02-2011, 03:25 PM
when i am dressed i feel like i can do any of the things i want to do. not that i go out or anything but i feel as if i dared go out i could be awesome in every way!

Vanessa Storrs
06-02-2011, 03:39 PM
I get a feeling of completeness, that I am doing something that I should be doing, this is combined with a feeling of exhilaraiton, It is difficult to describe my feelings when en femme but I feel good.

suchacutie
06-02-2011, 03:41 PM
"Dressing up" can be interpreted in a variety of ways. If all I were doing is putting on clothes, forms, makeup, hair, shoes, and jewelry in order to look feminine, it really wouldn't be very interesting. The fact is that part of my brain is wired to be feminine. When I turn my life over to that part of my brain it's only logical that my perspective on life changes, and the consistancy of thought and presentation is important! The direct answer to your question is that when it's time for Tina, the mind changes and in the process the clothes, forms, etc changes as well. My viewpoint changes, deportment, language, voice...you name it. Tina has her own likes and dislikes, her opinions, and her goals. Split personality??? You bet!

Heather Daniels
06-02-2011, 03:54 PM
I feel like I'm female for a while. I feel normal and natural, and like things are as they perhaps should have been. I feel pretty, and happy, and content. And I feel, to a lesser extent, delicate, submissive, passive, and in greater touch with my feelings.

I think Marla summed it up best, at least for me. Relaxed, comfortable, at ease, would also be good words to describe it.

Darlene-VA
06-02-2011, 05:25 PM
It just completes the way I truly feel, when the transformation is complete I am happy and totally comfortable and enjoy every minute of it.

Joanagreenleaf
06-02-2011, 05:56 PM
Not being born female, I have no real idea what it would be like to be a woman. Do they feel heat the same way? Probably. Do they get hungry? Certainly. Do they like a little salt and a little pepper? Apparently.

I enjoy the experience of a different form and style of clothing. I am amazed how "clothes can make the person." But, do I think, act, or, feel all the different? No, not really. I can be happy all kinds of ways.

I crossdress because I enjoy doing so and I can't always think of any really good reasons not to do something I enjoy. So, I do what I like.

JenniferS
06-02-2011, 05:56 PM
I dress today to be the woman that I am. I feel soft, sensitive, relaxed, very submissive, passive and 100% comfortable and normal. My wife says it best that I would have been happier as a woman.

Loveday
06-02-2011, 06:55 PM
I feel more comfortable and more happy, like I can be myself, thats it.

LACD
06-02-2011, 07:15 PM
I feel like I am at peace with myself. I know by no stretch that I could pass but I feel a wholeness about me. I am relaxed and comfortable.

wantstocrossdress
06-16-2011, 05:00 AM
What actually happens when you get dressed and all gussied up? Do you feel like a woman? Do you feel like a prettier guy? Does it give you pleasure? Does it give you satisfaction? Do you feel like your real self? Is it all of the above or is it something else? What really happens to you when you dress up?:)

i feel like a woman... or at least i want to feel like a lady
a prettier guy? pretty guy? i want to feel like a lady.
it gives me a lot of pleasure.
it gives me a lot of satisfaction... though i've only dressed up in heels and hose and a wig, i still have yet to wear a dress.
i dont feel like my real self, i dont want to feel like my real self. dressing is my escape from my real self. its like being on vacation in the same place but as someone else.

PretzelGirl
06-16-2011, 06:05 AM
The big question. You could ask this once a year and see variance in a lot of responses. Why? Well for many it can be hard to completely explain. Others may have their feelings change.

For me I just feel more like my true self and it is relaxing. I don't become more feminine and there is no change. It is the ability to be parts of myself that I am not able to be otherwise.

RICHELL
06-16-2011, 06:34 AM
When I dress up, I feel like a real person, how I should have been.....

I feel like I want to get in bed with a partner and have fun.

Beverly
06-16-2011, 06:35 AM
It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! I feel very relaxed and comfortable. When I look like a woman, I feel like a woman.

WendyH
06-16-2011, 07:44 AM
Usually I feel a "yes" inside me. I feel like me, but somehow more at peace and free to let the suppressed of my personality surface. Sometimes, though, I feel constrained, that I'm embarrassed by my more masculine characteristics and need to hide them.