PDA

View Full Version : Silky, Smooth and Sexy

deebra
06-02-2011, 03:21 PM
I have read quite a few times on this forum about how great it feels to shave your legs and the rest of your body and how great it feels to wear nylon hose and silk or satin panties over the smooth skin. If it feels so great why don't we hear about it from wives, girlfriends and SO's? How many women do you think enjoy shaving clean or trimming to where they just leave a landing strip, or after a life time of being fem, they are:Over-This" and just let the forrest grow wild?

sissystephanie
06-02-2011, 05:21 PM
The majority of women, that is GG's, don't have hair where we CD'ers do. Most women rarely have hair on their legs or stomachs, but we do. That is why we shave it off. Or I should say that is why the CD'ers shave it off. I am a CD, but have never had much hair anywhere on my body, except my head!! At my age now, which is probably old enough to be your father, I have very little hair anywhere including my head!! I shave my face and neck, but that is all!!My arms have a little hair, but I just don't care!!

ReineD
06-02-2011, 05:24 PM
Because we're used to having smooth legs.

But, like everyone else I also feel great just after I've showered, washed my hair, and moisturized. Part of it is just enjoying the fresh, clean feeling, don't you think?

DonnaT
06-02-2011, 05:26 PM
It's a lot different experience, I imagine, ridding ones self of a fur coat as compared to shaving for most of ones life.

Joanagreenleaf
06-02-2011, 05:47 PM
As noted, for the most part they are used to it and do it often enough, they don't have much to say about it. But, let a few weeks go by, like a long camping trip, and most are glad to get back to it - noting, "It's great to be clean and smooth again!"

It makes a difference - in a good way. Surely, if you shave your face daily like most men now do, you're not too happy skipping several days...? You can get used to having a beard, but you do have to get used to it...

Daphne Renee
06-02-2011, 07:36 PM
I couldnt say exactly. I do think its probably because they have done this most of their life. If you do something often enough it can feel like more of a chore than something you really enjoy.

prettytoes
06-02-2011, 08:45 PM
My wife has been helping me to remove back hair for about 6 months now (before she found out about my CD'ing). I can't tell you how much better and cleaner it feels to be rid of that "fur coat". Can't wait to do my legs in the fall!

Cheryl T
06-02-2011, 08:59 PM
I think the answer lies in that GG's wear these items much more frequently and become somewhat "immune" to the feelings.
We on the other hand tend to revel in these feelings since we are able to enjoy them less frequently.

Piora
06-02-2011, 09:23 PM
I experienced the wonderful feeling of wearing stockings on freshly-shaved legs for the first time over this past winter. I had never shaved them before, and since I really disliked the look of long, dark leg hair under stockings - even black ones, which are my favourite - I decided to go for it. Originally, I had intended to let my leg hair grow back for the summer, but decided that I couldn't bear to do that, so I have continued to shave them every week. I wear shorts, and also to work, but no one has noticed. Also, about 6 years ago, I had hernia surgery, and of course got shaved all down in "that" area. Afterward, I liked the look and feel of it so much that I just kept it about 1/4" in length, and haven't looked back.

ReineD
06-02-2011, 11:43 PM
Reading the post above me, I'm changing my answer completely. :)

Now that I think of it, there's a huge difference between the thickness , length, and quantity of hair on a male vs. a female leg. When we shave, there is not a noticeable difference between how the nylons feel, before or after shaving. But, there must be a huge difference in feel for a male, since there is just so much leg hair. The nylon wouldn't even touch a guy's skin if he hadn't shaved his leg. I'm not surprised that CDers are so enamored with the ability to feel fabric on their legs once they're shaved, especially if they're into the more, um, sensual aspect of the CDing.

SamanthaS
06-04-2011, 01:26 PM
By George, I think she's got it! :) Reine that just how I feel after shaving and putting on stockings.

Samantha43
06-04-2011, 01:56 PM

Now that I think of it, there's a huge difference between the thickness , length, and quantity of hair on a male vs. a female leg. When we shave, there is not a noticeable difference between how the nylons feel, before or after shaving. But, there must be a huge difference in feel for a male, since there is just so much leg hair. The nylon wouldn't even touch a guy's skin if he hadn't shaved his leg. I'm not surprised that CDers are so enamored with the ability to feel fabric on their legs once they're shaved, especially if they're into the more, um, sensual aspect of the CDing.

You nailed it Reine! I think women take it for granted since it's something that they have always done. I think nylon stockings over freshly shaven legs may be the most amazing feeling I have ever had. It's not only the stockings. Shave everything and go swimming. WOW! it's quite a sensation to actually feel the water on your skin without a layer of fur insulating you!

GMCD
06-04-2011, 02:22 PM
Just for the record, as a CD who shaves their legs and keeps them so, it does get tedious sometimes for us too. There are definitely days when it's a hassle, but then I get to thinking about how much work it'll be to chop down the forest that will inevitably sprout on my limbs if I don't do the trimming when I'm supposed to and I get right to work on it. Additionally, when males shave their legs there is a thicker stubble (though it is just below the surface and can't really be seen) that I imagine leaves the surface of the leg much more sensitive. It really just feels good. Just my experience. Much love!

CDPheobe
06-06-2011, 08:11 PM
My wife told me it did not matter to her if I shave or not. I keep up on shaving my body hair more than she does. I LOVE the feel of pantyhose, leggings, and thigh highs, after a fresh shave in the shower. For the past year, this being the second year, I have kept my legs shaved. I hate hair. I have actually not worn shorts to swim in when guests come over so people wont see that I shave my legs. And also shorts on the streets. I do wear shorts in the pool around my wife and kids when we are alone at home. Thats the extent of that. I have started to shave my underarms regularly and nobody has noticed or they have not said anything about that. I guess in time I will come out in shorts. Right now my comfort zone is weak about that. If I had it my way, I would have no hair at all.

Barbara Dugan
06-06-2011, 08:17 PM
I love the feeling of a freshly shaved body....the sensation of a silky smooth body being caresed by the air is simply intoxicating...

busker
06-06-2011, 11:10 PM
of he skin. In male mode, i used to wear a t-shirt under my dress shirt and never felt the texture of the cloth. Now, I wear a bra to keep my boobs from flopping around , and some nice fabric and my skin actually feels something it never felt before. Women grow up with clothing touching bare skin because they don't wear t-shirts or slips anymore (generally) and probably through acclimation, they generally don't have the same sensations we do to the clothing, and especially for CDs who only do it occasionally.

Momarie
06-07-2011, 07:00 AM
I love the freshly shaved, shampooed, softly scented feeling too.

But most women don't go around obsessing about it, we have too many other things to do and think about!

Just because we don't shout to the heavens about it, doesn't make us less of a woman, immune to pleasure and sensations or adopt the "forest grown wild" look.

MsKimiko
06-07-2011, 08:15 AM
I love feeling sexy and smooth but my hair is so course that I often end up getting in grown hairs which I hate! :(

Sara Jessica
06-07-2011, 08:52 AM
I love the freshly shaved, shampooed, softly scented feeling too.

But most women don't go around obsessing about it, we have too many other things to do and think about!

Just because we don't shout to the heavens about it, doesn't make us less of a woman, immune to pleasure and sensations or adopt the "forest grown wild" look.

I think the difference is two-fold...

1) Reine's observation as to the density of leg hair is certainly valid.

2) Taking this a step further though, most women begin the smoothing ritual at a fairly young age. I've even witnessed a niece or two taking on a razor before their mother gave them permission (one was very self conscious about her arm hair and she made it disappear when she was a 'tween).

Many of us in TG land were kind of between worlds in our formative years. Whether dressing up regularly or longing to be on the other team, we still had an "image" to uphold and consequently, we were not willing and/or able to adopt such rituals at a young age. Therefore, when we finally are able to conquer that demon, it is a really dramatic step. Coming full circle, it's worthy of "shouting to the heavens" at first but not long thereafter it becomes part of the routine, not so much worthy of obsessing. We too have too many other things to do and think about.

Iskandra
06-07-2011, 09:02 AM
Ok, I don't shave my legs atm coz I havn't yet been in the confessional booth..
But ok, day one it would feel 'silky' smooth pulling up that nylon, but day 2, or 3, wouldn't the stubble grate?
I've never known a girl to shave daily...

I..

Julogden
06-07-2011, 09:11 AM

Exactly! For most of us, the first time that we shaved our legs and then tried on our hosiery of choice was truly a revelation. It's a totally new sensory experience, and a world away from what we had felt before shaving.

Carol

Alice B
06-07-2011, 11:33 AM
Yes, RenieD put it into perspective. I know that once I first shaved my legs there was no going back. After I shaved my entire body I don't want to go back. For us it is a special feeling that most gg's may not fully understand because they lack the contrasts of hair thickness and amount. For me the hardest part is the arm hair, which quickly grows back and is stubbly in only a day or two.